Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fannybygaslight

Never have I seen someone that is so self obsessed. Yesterday " I need some me time" Jeez that's all she has , time to not bother coming down from being upstairs till mid morning as it has taken her that long to slap the mask on, and curl her hair and all the rest of the twaddle, she then says want a wee wee" to the poor little dogs who never ever get walked - only once in a blue moon and she vlogs that with Bradley. They really should not have animals they are too lazy. She then goes out to get her nails done ( every two weeks) and sits at the salon all afternoon and Bradley comes and meets her so they can go to Primark and Nandos - all this time those poor dogs are alone in the palace of neutral colours - its just not fair she is sooooooooooo selfish and quite cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahhhh I've been wanting to post on here for such a long. I knew/know her IRL (and some of her family/wider circle) and so I am so glad to find that people are seeing through her BS!

I know some of the reasons why she is "like this" - the shopping/validation seeking/copying other more successful YTers etc. Her family is actually really nice and not superficial in that kinda way at all - lovely sisters etc and they are all prettytalented/successful/happy in their own lane kinda people, so not like the stereotype of an "extra" family doing stuff just for the gram. If that makes sense? Her wider family has more money and so they are bit flashy but not like filming themselves every moment flashy, just doing nice stuff and going to nice places.

She's had some issues growing up - dad was abusive to mum, mum was single for most of their child hood. Typical lack of money stuff as she had 4 girls. there is also a religion element as well as I remember being told she/her sisters/mum etc were Jehovahs witnesses for a long time so they didnt have birthdays, christmas at all, no presents or anything and so was their family- so now they kinda go big or go home in that. Her mum had the typical single mum, not enough money thing going on, they lived in council flats/houses for a while before they moved to Brighton. Their family is not from Brighton originally they just came for a fresh start kinda thing. She was so nice at school when she was younger etc, like primary & secondary age. Really sweet and lovely. As she got older its almost like she became aware that she was your typically pretty "look much older than she is" kinda girl. Age 13 looking like 17, when her makeup and clothes were really nice and not overdone, you know. Just the kind of girl you'd be like "wow look at her can I use you in my photography project" kinda pretty? The girl next door type that everyone liked and all the boys liked.

Then her dad died a few years ago and her mum married someone else, her sisters started having kids/running stuff and she was kinda just left with a pretty face and no real skill? like one sister is a really successful nail artist, another one can do hair, so maybe she was just left with a pretty face and the typical "if zoella can do it why cant I" Brighton girl approach to earning money on YT/instagram.

She doesnt like hang out with her school friends anymore, there was a whole big circle of us and its like minus her now. I think every now and then she will go for a meal with her like closet 1/2 but most of her interactions are with Bradley, his family, her sisters. And YT "Friends" which we all know arent real :)

So yeah I think thats about it for now, hopefully some of that explains the "cosy shopping obsessed" deal she seems to have going on.

• Wow

MissFinn

Chatty Member
She is still strolling around in 5 tons of make up, pure white and cream outfits and handbags...... She needs to make the most of her Kardashian copying lifestyle because when those babies get out of that bimbo's body, she won't have time for prancing about like a Barbie doll and trowelling all that crap on her face and body. Talk about a massive wake up call ahead..... And let's hope it's a C Section or she'll have a f4nny like Gandalf's sleeve and Bradley won't be happy with that!! 🤣
Watching her newest vid wow she is deranged 😆😆😆 she prances around the house doing fuck all wearing white and she loves to put makeup on for 40 mins and have bit of me time :D also so she loves the babies are born during winter cause winter is cosy. Haahahahahahah omg she wont know what hit her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Sunny

Did she win the race for first Christmas content 😆 each year I swear it starts earlier. So bloody stupid.

Her reason for everything atm is 'its her job' but she gave herself this job, she's self employed. She acts like she's doing everyone a service. How would we survive if Amy couldn't film her shopping hauls 🙄
Oh yes we'd all be fine, and the planet and land fill sites would breathe a sigh of relief.

Yet another new dining room table. Can't wait to see her new house. Oh wait, she's too stupid to realise she's spending what she could save on a deposit. They'll never move out that rental. And despite Amy's enormous embarrassing hints, Bradley's still not put a ring on it. Maybe he's not that into her....

• Haha

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Ive stopped watching her completely. Every video title has the word cosy in it and a thumbnail of her clutching her bump. Its giving me a massive ick! I enjoy "cosy content" but this is too much, shes out of touch and her content is dead.
Yes who can relate! Most of us "cosy" is hurrying from the door! We sit in traffic or wait the bus in cold! We dont start mornings lighting candles and baking. Its been so busy and hard for her to be pregnant🙈 like wtf us normal peasants we work until last weeks of pregnancy. Question is how much post partum clothes can one woman buy?
I think she clutches her bumb cause shes insecure and admitted she would never wear top and leggins cause she would look big.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Influencers always use the mental health card when someone says something they don't like. What about the viewers mental health and well-being? Getting into debt so they keep up with all the purchases influencers make, getting ill from taking supplements that medical untrained people are advertising or depressed because they don't look like the photoshopped images they see on the screen. ICovetThee has posted one video in 7 months and hardly anything on IG because of her mental health. (Yet she keeps putting up AFF links). I would suggest they stay off all forms on social media but they won't because they need to fund their extravagant lifestyle. They don't give a shit about what we are going through because their heads are far to up their own arses.

• Heart

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
New rugs, new dining table and chairs, new settee, new beauty room furniture...only thing she hasn't changed in the last 6 months is her bedroom. Also her new settees look way more uncomfortable than her corner sofa, the arms are too high. She said she was going to wait until she got a house because they may not fit the new living room. She is NEVER going to buy anywhere with the amount of money she spunks up the walls of her rental. Gym wise she's has 2 treadmills and a cross trainer, now she has weights and a mat, does she have her own plot of land fill as these things are never seen again?

• Haha

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Okey watching her after HORRIBLE two night shifts Im like how the f does she have the money??? She does nothing per day. She shops (all last vids include hauls) cooks for bradley bakes and cleans. How the hell can she afford her lifestyle like for real 😁 they have twins coming and shes mega "busy" doing absolutely nothing. She puts makeup on to sit inside the house its ridicilous 😂😂😂 jesus let this influenza era be over.

• Heart

Notorious RBF

This girl sells her own line of eyelashes, boasts about doing her own individual lashes and then as soon as lockdown is over she's at a salon getting lash extensions! And she's not the only one, it seems all these 'influencers' couldn't wait to get their hair/nails etc done. Priorities people...

Again another Zara and H&M haul. How much more stuff can she fit in that tiny house. The fact that Bradley will be really happy with a ‘cute little washing basket is unbelievably ignorant of her and of course she’s gonna buy more of them to have an organised laundry cupboard. Do the washing regularly and it wldnt need to be organised !!! Buy cheap buy often. How many jewellery boxes can one girl need. More vases and fruit bowls to clutter more counter space in the already crammed kitchen. I’d love to see her bank statements and her outgoings & all from excessive spending!!! Get a life and go out the house to somewhere other than the shops luv

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Never heard of this girl before, just came across her after a YouTube recommendation following a Gemma Louise Miles vlog. The amount of subscribers compared to views ..... is.... questionable to say the least! 🤔🤨😆😂

Watched the latest House Tour video, and got my basic Influencer Bingo Card out for a full house:
Coffee Machine ✅️
Desenio Prints ✅️
Pampas Grass ✅️
Designer Books for props ✅️
Neom Diffuser ✅️
White Company Candles ✅️
IKEA Furniture ✅️
Massive Mirrors ✅️

Why does she pronounce "Air Up" as "Air Wrap" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Even her IG is extremely annoying now it's just photos of water bottles and earbuds. OK I get it you go to gym, you don't have document it everytime you go. She also puts the time on there at something like 6.30am likes she's really productive and motivational. Nope bets she sloths back to bed when Bradley goes to work then gets up at midday. Then puts full face if make up on, curls her hair (because that what she thinks work is) Watches Netflix and orders hundreds pounds worth of tat and waits for Bradley to come home from work to cook her tea. She will make 30 cookies and use her Shein bakery accessories to take some photos for content. Says she's only having 1 then back on the sofa working her way through the plate of 🍪. She is the lazy, self absorbed, nasty and a liar. I've stopped watching her youtube channel just before Christmas and tbh i only watched them for something to talk about on here but I really can't tolerate her anymore.

• Heart

shockedsane

How has just shared her Amazon store front of “mama must haves”. She hasn’t even had the twins yet so how does she know what a must have is, and what is it with all these influencers calling themselves “mama.” It’s so cringe, they’re all carbon copies of each other with the language they use and outfits they wear etc 😂

• Heart

MissFinn

Chatty Member
I forgot all about her and this thread, wow! Has she ever had a job other than sitting on her arse all dolled up youtube?

Yup no way in hell has she worked day in her life. Her content is: putting makeup on for 3 hours wearing boring stuff that all looks similar (but its not she has like 50 beige knits) cooking dinner for bradley baking and BUYING SHIT. All her vids are the same. What could she possibly need to buy? Its more more n more. She has no persona no friends no hobbies. Its absolutely madness and she must be drowning in dept or bradley pays it all. Shes always so busy 🧟🧟 doing what?! How can someone be this far from reality?!

• Heart

dlfxx

She is deluded and in cloud cuckoo land.... That t1t of a bf if hers is also clueless.....
For instance, putting a TV up where there is no electric socket for starters!! They laughed it off because they don't prep properly for anything.... God help those 2 children!! 💩 No doubt she will start with her anxiety BS again.
Remember Amy, if Social Services (and midwives etc all work closely with them) get one whiff of any negative parenting due to any of the parenting being mentally inept, they'll have them kids whipped away under 'Child In Need' files in a heart beat. You better watch your outspoken mental health problems..... No joke
Sorry but I am going to call you out on this for the sake of others reading. Social Services do not take children away if people suffer with depression or anxiety unless said mental health puts the child at risk and the work they’ve done with the parents has not improved the risk or the child is in serious danger. Please don’t scare monger as it could stop people reaching out for help in fear their children will be taken away..

• Heart

Edigirl86

Who the heck wears all that jewellery in the bath /shower - yuck , she’s probably got green marks from the cheap tat .
No, I don’t see any difference from the gym visits . you can see what she really looks it when she made her bed , she must alter her pics because she appears far slimmer in them. Not good for young impressionable followers .

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I'm guessing she's a size 16. Just do plus size hauls, nobody is bothered by her size just the fact she tries to hide it yet still make money from doing so . If she is that self conscious about her body then don't try and sell clothes to other people. No one wants to buy clothes from a person that doesn't feel comfortable wearing it them themselves. It's sending a message to other women if they are of similar size to her then you should be ashamed and try and hide your body.

• Heart

Miss Sunny

You know we get hellofresh all the time.
Er nope. Only when they pay you to advertise. The rest of the videos all you mention is gousto.
Her health and wellness journey 😂 you mean on insta the edited/filtered/posed photos. See if my partner lied all the time on their channel/insta. I'd be questioning what else she isn't honest about. When will Bradley wake up. I mean he's obviously wary enough not to commit yet and propose, despite Amy begging and doing cringey tik toks.
The ginger and lemon tonic again and why is her hanging her wet washing out, a cheese grater, and a slush maker content! She seems to only go shopping with others, mainly Bradley. Even though she has all day everyday and he works out the house all day! So so boring.