Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Her life is so empty. We never see her out with friends/hobbies/anything. She sits inside and has "bit of me time" every day and cooks dinner for bradley and thats it. She took short nails and she feels like a mum now. She repeated it like 100 times. She really is not the sharpest tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Urgh can imagine the voice she will put on to talk to her babies already...Are you excited?? You want to go wee wee?? Do you want daddy to feed you?? Mummy needs a pamper day 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Sunny

Her latest Q&A on Insta is :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I feel mentally drained when I work too much....
It was like I had no creatvity.....
I never want to be fake.....

She's deluded
Work too much....!? How insulting to people who actually do work hard. Love to see her do a 12 hour shift, masked and visored with patients, actually give something back to society. Would she genuinely still think she works too much! She sits on her backside, does her make up, goes shopping :rolleyes:
And Amy love you've never been creative!
And always fake... Lies, fake tan, fake nails, fake hair, fake exercise, fake I always use this product. Fake life basically

• Heart

Notorious RBF

Oh Dear Lord those poor babies.
She's probably hoping he'll propose now!
I honestly can't see her coping with one baby let alone twins. where will she put them? in her makeup room? will they fit her aesthetic? Poor Bradley will be working overtime to afford this and then coming home to do the housework and look after the babies. I hate to say it but they will be just another prop for Amy, that she will become bored of when she realises just how much time and selflessness babies need.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
New rugs, new dining table and chairs, new settee, new beauty room furniture...only thing she hasn't changed in the last 6 months is her bedroom. Also her new settees look way more uncomfortable than her corner sofa, the arms are too high. She said she was going to wait until she got a house because they may not fit the new living room. She is NEVER going to buy anywhere with the amount of money she spunks up the walls of her rental. Gym wise she's has 2 treadmills and a cross trainer, now she has weights and a mat, does she have her own plot of land fill as these things are never seen again?
She did say she wanted a new bed! Now Gemma Louise has changed her bedroom, she will too. It's crazy to me how much she changes when it looks fine as it is. I bet she changes those black cushions. They can't even close the living room door now🙄

• Wow

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She's really just showing us that Hairburst products do not work.
Claiming that her hair is thicker and healthier: Wears hair extensions.
Claims her eyelashes are longer with their mascara: Just had lash extensions done.
Serum helps with her eyebrows: Has them microbladed.
The gummies are insane and incredible: Full tub, so she doesn't even take them.

You wouldn't have to use half a tub of conditioner everytime you put the hair mask on if you just WET your hair first. It's like washing up without using water.

Cleanse your face before putting a face mask not AFTER.

Now she's dermaplaning after she's put all the products on her face. Scraping everything back off.

God she's so thick and irritating nothing of her pampering is in order. She can add beauty to the list of things she can't do. The only thing she's good at is spending money 😒

• Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Going to the gym, getting her nails done, doing online shopping and opening deliveries. What a productive week thank god she got herself motivated. 😒
She's been doing the same boring shit for years now. 🥱

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Ive stopped watching her completely. Every video title has the word cosy in it and a thumbnail of her clutching her bump. Its giving me a massive ick! I enjoy "cosy content" but this is too much, shes out of touch and her content is dead.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her latest video is a pisstale right!?

13 mins in and she has used the word ‘cosy’ 12 times so far!

what the fuck is a cosy bowl? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Get a personality Amy!!! you bloody one dimensional dimwit!

• Haha

Miss Sunny

She's already trying to monetize these babies. Creating an amazon store front for 'mama to be'
It's madness. She's a first time mum barely into pregnancy.

Does she realise she's not playing dolls house and dress up? They can't even look after the dogs. And they're going to have actual babies to look after! 😲

It's all for content and the £££. It's so sad.

• Heart

Notorious RBF

How petty can you get? She deleted my comment that said not to put her wooden spoons in the dishwasher along with a link explaining why.

I love one of the comments that say that Amy and GLM are her favourites ..... well they are interchangeable ( thanks to Amy's copying)

@Beee, you nailed it. I used to feel sorry for Bradley but now I feel that he plays along as well, his pathetic excuses about how Amy treated his mum just turned me off him. Although he doesn't seem to be appearing in as many of her vlogs ( unless he's playing chauffer ) no more team bed making. Maybe his friends/ work colleagues gave him a hard time about being under the thumb. The 'couples' videos that they did were nauseating and so forced... can't wait to see her Christmas day vlog where she'll pretend to be surprised by the presents she bought herself but says came from him.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Well, it's Sunday again and Joan Collins is all done up ready for another glamorous vlog of the same old bs

• Haha

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
Omg what a liar

I'm literally going to comment on her vidshe will probably delete my comment also when she advertised something and used old clips

She probably had full English or something and the smoothie bowl was just for the show so everyone can see how healthy she eats

Last edited:

MissFinn

Chatty Member
They will be overwhelmed with all the sleepless nights and hard work.... Watch this space
For real. Im also questioning bradley like hes fine with the fact amy hasnt done a shit in years. All she does is slouch around the house doing hauls drinking starbucks. The reality of twins will be a massive slap in her face cause for her hard busy day is putting make up on and shopping. In the last vlog she made a big thing how mad busy they are lately with decorating the house and baby gender reveal 😆😆 amy others have full time jobs kids hobbies and still manage a move etc!!!

• Heart

Notorious RBF

Today she blesses us with another haul vid. More of the same looking clothes, poorly modeled by her or just a picture of it. How much clothing does one person need? There are so many other things she could be filming but that would involve her not spending money, faffing with her hair, pampering herself for the millionth time or troweling on that heavy makeup.

Her brainless followers are just as bad. Just because I say something you/she doesn't like, doesn't mean I'm jealous of her. WTF is there to be jealous of? The only thing she has that I don't is youth, and I'm happy to be the age I am.

• Heart
Another video and more shit shopping, More cushions coz she didn’t but the right ones last time, more trays more cabinets more lamps more sodding rugs. Why you u buy temporary stuff to only replace it the next week. I also hate the way she says “our” our cushions weren’t right and we tried them out and we decided they weren’t right. Like Bradley gives a flying fuck about cushions and how many there are on that cozy sofa. why not send back the wrong cushions instead of keeping them and then throwing them away. It’s getting ridiculous now she needs to stop worrying about material things and how things look aesthetically & start worrying about the rising energy and food prices. Someone pls have a word with this shallow impressionable girl

MissFinn

Chatty Member
It's ridiculous. Other women working full time while pregnant. And she's a champion for sitting on her backside, shopping and washing some baby clothes 🙄
Selfishly wanting baby clothes to smell nice (for her), with no thought for baby's sensitive skin. She's adding scent boosters. All this (excessive) organising and buying. 😵💫

Her behaviour is selfish, and she likes to be in control. I'm really not sure how she's going to manage, going to have to flex and adapt once they've arrived. Big shock incoming.... I'm sure we'll just get toxic positivity or over the top for engagement. She doesn't seem capable of real. Despite the 'I can't lie, I’m very real, I struggle to be fake' rubbish from previous video. I'm not seeing that tbh.
Yes I was like why is she pouring all the extra scents on the baby clothes 😒 I think her family is enabling her. Like no one tells her to get a grip and actually do something else than sit on her arse all day long and buy buy buy. She would die if she lived one day as a "normal" pregnant person. And all the baby stuff and she keeps going "we really dont have that many clothes" wtf yeah you fucking do. She has a princess syndrome. Its all about her and putting make up on 3 hours a day. I cant wait for the twins to arrive. Like you said she will hide behind toxic positivity and just put matchy insta pics etc. Also wtf were those necklaces she got that said twins?! Wtf. I understand getting theyre names etc but theyre not even born yet. She has no persona so now shes a twin mama.

• Heart
in 10 days she has uploaded a H&M haul, a Zara haul and a primark haul. Virtually none will actually get worn.... it all gets returned after the "content" is made......

also "lichralee"

LICHRALEE

L I T C H R A L E E

its literally. and no, summer is not literally around the corner Amy, its barely spring. :confused:

• Haha

Notorious RBF

She deleted my comment on her latest vlog. She's lying about how long she's been taking vitamins and I asked why she had changed brands and she deleted the comment. If you say anything you'll get deleted or attacked by her hangers on, I've been called "passive aggressive" and a "Karen" for pointing out that her lipliner looks like she's been drinking chocolate. Nothing passive aggressive in stating a fact. still don't know how that makes me a Karen.

• Haha