Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she even promoting such a tit job of putting shelves up that Bradley had to finish off. The left side is too short and the brackets are in the way of the other shelves being flush. As previously mentioned they are not even floating shelves. She needs all the space she can get to fill each room of tat. Down stairs toilet is being filled with more shelves and pictures. As she is about as thick as these shelves put together, to address her reason that she can't sort her own home out is she's so busy with "work" maybe do a clean my shithole with me video then. 🙄 Well Bradley the reason why I haven't cleaned the house or cooked tea even though I'm home everyday is because I've been ordering from Shein and Amazon. I manage to do my hair and make-up, tan and of course a 2 hour pamper session. Can you take me to the Garden Centre when you finished work to get some Faux plants as you know I don't like to physically lift things? Oh and cook a Hello Fresh meal straight after that as I'm literally starving? I will put you on a time lapse as I need a sit down and chill for a bit. I will mark the meal out of 10 then you can wash up. Don't forget you're taking me to the gym before you go to work in the morning and dropping me back home so I can sleep til lunch time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe she even promoting such a tit job of putting shelves up that Bradley had to finish off. The left side is too short and the brackets are in the way of the other shelves being flush. As previously mentioned they are not even floating shelves. She needs all the space she can get to fill each room of tat. Down stairs toilet is being filled with more shelves and pictures. As she is about as thick as these shelves put together, to address her reason that she can't sort her own home out is she's so busy with "work" maybe do a clean my shithole with me video then. 🙄 Well Bradley the reason why I haven't cleaned the house or cooked tea even though I'm home everyday is because I've been ordering from Shein and Amazon. I manage to do my hair and make-up, tan and of course a 2 hour pamper session. Can you take me to the Garden Centre when you finished work to get some Faux plants as you know I don't like to physically lift things? Oh and cook a Hello Fresh meal straight after that as I'm literally starving? I will put you on a time lapse as I need a sit down and chill for a bit. I will mark the meal out of 10 then you can wash up. Don't forget you're taking me to the gym before you go to work in the morning and dropping me back home so I can sleep til lunch time.
That looks bloody tragic, christ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On today’s stories she shows a picture of a book called Minimalista. I’m not sure she understands what minimalism is. I think the author would have a heart attack if they saw her house. The book is all about “trimming” your belongings and wardrobe. That doesn’t mean shopping every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm shocked how much tit that woman buys,especially homeware, her house is so clatter its ridiculous, that bloody kitchen shelves are horrible,how is Bradley still with her she is so high maintenance,doing her make up and hair to just sit home all day waiting for Bradley to take her shop,gym or garden centre and cook for her..I'm not surprised he still didn't proposed to her

Feel sorry for bradders even though he needs a back bone and say enough is enough of her constant tat buying and laziness. He could do sooooooo much better!

More buying of same stuff she's already got but it's slightly different so she must have it. I thought she brought a swing chair last year? A green one. Now she's showing us a new cream one. 🙄 More waste. More Ads.

Aff linking to everything because people have asked 😂 screams desperate for money tbh. Views are on the down. Can't wait for that to continue and there will be one less 'influencer' The fake, I'm lovely, be kind (to me, while I'm mean to others) will hopefully have to get a 'proper' job.

As @DeeSeni Noooo said she's doing normal stuff and calling it work. And if Bradley is believing she works hard he's a mug.

Reactions: 9
She's replacing things every 6 months or less. What does she do with it all, sounds like it goes to the tip!! Also it's the quantity of things like 10 dressing gowns or 20 pairs of slippers. I remember she did a everything £5 haul and she had about 6 watches and scarfs galore. Never saw them again as she was wearing one of her numerous more expensive watches.

Reactions: 5
She is fake af her life is fake,her house is clattered af,she's obsessed,excited,everything is amazing and stuff like that🤣🤣🤣.
No but seriously I began to dislike her as she portraits her life to be so perfect,stuff she gets gifted we never see again,she spends all days at home face full of cakey make up waiting for Bradley to come home take her to the shops and cook her dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg another bleeping haul
If you hung around the stores in Brighton you’d see them get returned in the next few days….. for every shien/PLT product she keeps 3 or 4 go back or get sold on etc.

She sells gifted stuff too I remember her offering up hair stylers to mutual friends in the beginning as she had 4 or 5 at that point & she only used her original ones.
She totally hoped/expected to be able to have a Zoe sugg-esque PO BOX for freebies to be sent to as it’s a whole sideline of its own.

• Wow
I hear you @dodecahedron but I wonder if this is still true now? She's seems too lazy to do this. Plus she'd have to take someone back with her, as she seems to need to have Bradley or her mum with her. I doubt she can be arsed.

That house is bursting with so much stuff including clothes that it's hard to think she's taking stuff back.
Apparently they throw away loads too, just gets dumped in the bin.

Reactions: 3
A week later and just as I thought the air up bottle has disappeared to the bin with the rest of her stuff that doesn’t go with her “aesthetic” one minute wonder just coz she has to !!
A nice homely vlog that’s all she’s capable of and pls stop constantly buying more stuff for a house that’s already bursting at the seams. Bet the Amazon delivery bloke curses her and all her endless packages. Get a hobby or even a job !!!

Reactions: 6
I hear you @dodecahedron but I wonder if this is still true now? She's seems too lazy to do this. Plus she'd have to take someone back with her, as she seems to need to have Bradley or her mum with her. I doubt she can be arsed.

That house is bursting with so much stuff including clothes that it's hard to think she's taking stuff back.
Apparently they throw away loads too, just gets dumped in the bin.
Yeah that full she's having to put shelves up in every room to store crap, kitchen, downstairs loo, a bathroom. The kitchen looks ridiculous, her new unit she bought looks like it's going to buckle and it doesn't even close properly.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ how long is she going on holiday for 3 months? Constant buying of clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery, hair accessories, sunglasses, pjs, make-up, towels and she still has to do an amazon holiday essential haul. "Perfect for Holiday". Once she comes back from her holiday it's all never going to be seen again, probably spent more on all that crap then the holiday itself. 🙄

Reactions: 7
How petty can one person get? One of her followers asked for a link, again she never responds. I'm here in Texas and find the H&M link (UK) for the person. I post it and only moments later it's been deleted! This isn't the first time she's deleted a link either. I can't even watch her anymore; it's all just hauls. So much for saving money for a house. Everything is for looks only, there is no substance to her videos (if there ever was).

• Angry
I've dipped into a few of her videos now to see if I can warm to her, short answer is NO! 😂

Jesus. That house. All that clutter. It's like every level of the house needs multiple drawers for extreme storage. I watched a video where she went round all the rooms in the house and I got anxiety and claustrophobia just thinking about being there in person 😵💫😱

I cant with this human anymore..how much stuff u can buy, its constant spending endless deliveries,I'm not surprised they don't have their own house when she is spending like that, I honestly think she has a problem with spending/buying stuff and she still will be doing amazon essentials 😰ffs that poor Bradley 🤣.
I noticed how she is going on about sizes now she lost bit of weight, before when she done try on never mentioned size, also Amy where is that water bottle u said it was amazing and insane 😅never seen again, she is the biggest liar on YouTube

O M G guys more must haves. Not any must haves but amazing/insane quality T R A V E L must haves she’s been looking for soooooooo long! She’s all excited, happy, inspired and feeling amazing.
She’s clutter SME (subject matter expert). If in doubt, as her.
For how long are they going on this cruise?
Is this them? https://www.independent.co.uk/trave...ouple-live-ships-retired-travel-b2077350.html

She’ll print pictures from her phone so she can ACTUALLY see them in person! WTF!?
Plus she’s not sure if she needs adapters and which type or how many.
She’s got one massive white suitcase and TONS of organising bags and cases and laundry bags…and a multiple sunglass case!?
By her logic two passports are bulky but when you get them in a document carrier they are not as bulky. Genius!
Oh and the cables organiser is super compact and thin..when it’s empty…
She picked a fan based on VOLTAGE or wattage, she’s not sure. 😵
She’s also got a portable mirror and a bleeping speaker to put music on whilst she paints her face…just mental! Oh and she’s got LOTS of beach bags so she’ll alternate.
She’s not as stupid as I thought after all, she’s actually even worse. 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
She cracks me up, there’s always stuff she mentions like “I used to have a nutribullet,,I had a black suitcase , I used to have a really powerful fan I need to re buy one” where have these items disappeared to?? Now she’s mentioning her clothes sizes and still says she’s bought oversized there was one item that was an 8,,,,, 🤭 really ?
Constant buying In store and online for crap no one needs for a holiday and the fact there’s no luggage allowance she’s gonna break someone’s back when they try and lift it, obviously doesn’t think about anyone having to pick it up at all it’s gonna magic itself to her room. she’s over obsessed with herself and the anxiety over having things organised for a clutter free mind…..explain the cluttered house then pls. I’m gonna scrape off the rose gold initials!! WTF the suitcase is good for pictures !!! Not everyone is as shallow as you Amy no one gives an actual duck about ur beige existence. And all these beach bags for a cruise. Ok luv another excuse to keep buying bags and sunglasses (where’s the ones from farfetch) bore off and get a job maybe you’ll fill ur life with meaningful things and get out once in a while !

• Heart