Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can call herself a “Fur baby mum/Doggy mum” when her dog’s nails look like THIS!!!! Because they only get let out on a grass garden.
Absolutely disgusting.
1AEE2284-8E75-4747-8DF3-1109D4A2A78E.jpeg

I also find it hilarious (but predictable) “insane and stuff like that” 😖 That she’s now stating/showing sizes and making out a large or a 14 is going to be waaay too big for her 🙄 etc etc. Funny she can make others feel tit now she doesn’t feel as tit.
I cannot stand her or her terribly limited vocabulary either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How she can call herself a “Fur baby mum/Doggy mum” when her dog’s nails look like THIS!!!! Because they only get let out on a grass garden.
Absolutely disgusting.View attachment 1270333
I also find it hilarious (but predictable) “insane and stuff like that” 😖 That she’s now stating/showing sizes and making out a large or a 14 is going to be waaay too big for her 🙄 etc etc. Funny she can make others feel tit now she doesn’t feel as tit.
I cannot stand her or her terribly limited vocabulary either.
The fact that they are buying a new rug AGAIN because the dogs have continually pissed on it, all because she's upstairs eyefucking herself in the mirrors for hours just shows what she thinks of the dogs. She only comes downstairs to get her deliveries or when Bradley has cooked her tea. I bet he can't wait to be a porter and a cameraman on HER holiday. Hasn't she bought anything for him as he's either working full time, training, looking after the house and caring for Waynetta and 2 dogs? Also she mentioned about a new BBQ but didn't she buy one for Bradley last year for his birthday, where has that gone as it was only used about 3 times?

Reactions: 7
I hear you @dodecahedron but I wonder if this is still true now? She's seems too lazy to do this. Plus she'd have to take someone back with her, as she seems to need to have Bradley or her mum with her. I doubt she can be arsed.

That house is bursting with so much stuff including clothes that it's hard to think she's taking stuff back.
Apparently they throw away loads too, just gets dumped in the bin.
i know her so yeah, it’s true now, it’s pretty lucrative! They cost her very little to make as it’s all done at home - compared to other creators who move around, see places, book stuff for content … hers is just at home with X new thing.
Her family has always been quite wasteful in my opinion but she’s worst for it defo.

How petty can one person get? One of her followers asked for a link, again she never responds. I'm here in Texas and find the H&M link (UK) for the person. I post it and only moments later it's been deleted! This isn't the first time she's deleted a link either. I can't even watch her anymore; it's all just hauls. So much for saving money for a house. Everything is for looks only, there is no substance to her videos (if there ever was).
She will only do a link if it’s an affiliated link on IG

Reactions: 3
Same old tit, ordering more stuff, unboxing packages, sitting home all day with face full of cakey make up look pretty and waiting for Bradley to come home from work to clean the kitchen and cook, her beauty room is absolutely ridiculous, I know i said it before but that girl has a problem with buying stuff,soon we will see her buying bloody period pads off amazon coz she is too lazy to go shop unless its with Bradley or her mother lol

Reactions: 5
I am so sick of hearing her say "anythinK"!!!!!
Also I hope she forgot pegs for that portable washing line so all her clothes blow off the ship 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Portable bleeping washing line? How long is she going to be on this ship a month? 😂😂😂
She has serious buying issues she buys so much tat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many bags, toiletries and frigging water bottles does one girl need she needs therapy for her spending

How many bags, toiletries and frigging water bottles does one girl need she needs therapy for her spending
I agree with you,I'm not being hateful or anything but she does need therapy, I know someone who can't stop buying stuff they don't even need its a real thing, I bet next vlog we will see more amazon packages I bet ya 100 quid, but also its her money so she can do whatever she wants with it

Anyone know when she goes away for her 80 days around the world cruise?
(I don't know how long she's going for but she looks like she's packing a new pair of sunglasses for every day shes gone) 😄

• Haha
They've got to be going soon surely?! Presuming its for more than 1 week after all this build up, and shopping!

Hopefully a nice month away, and her engagement will be through the floor when they get back, never to recover. Bye bye Amy.

Obviously not got much else going on in her life if she's so intensely focused on this one holiday and calling it 'work'. Most people manage their shopping/packing/pet organising/travel arrangements whilst working full time. She's so irritatingly annoying.

• Heart
Her personality (and every.single.video) is “going on holiday” “holiday haul” “holiday,holiday,holiday” WTF 😖
It’s borderline obsessive and weird.
It’s become a personality trait!

And don’t get me started on the initials on literally EVERY.THING 😣
- Hat,keyrings,beach bag,
passport holder,handbag,purse,make up bag,poolside bag,clutch bag,necklace,bracelet,*probably phonecase too 🥴 Whatever next?!
Get a bleeping grip you grown arsed woman!!!

• Haha
Her personality (and every.single.video) is “going on holiday” “holiday haul” “holiday,holiday,holiday” WTF 😖
It’s borderline obsessive and weird.
It’s become a personality trait!

And don’t get me started on the initials on literally EVERY.THING 😣
- Hat,keyrings,beach bag,
passport holder,handbag,purse,make up bag,poolside bag,clutch bag,necklace,bracelet,*probably phonecase too 🥴 Whatever next?!
Get a bleeping grip you grown arsed woman!!!
How many same arse bags can one girl own? There’s a bag in a bag in a bag. She’s bored and lonely

What an absolute fruitloop. We got wars and people dying of illnesses, recession looming, and this deluded lazy a@@ fool is packing like she is leaving to go to another country forever!!! Ordering new swimsuits and dressy items (surprise surprise) because she has nothing to wear and the swimsuits are too small now. Awww didums. What the stuff she ordered from Shein isn't good enough?
Also, it's THING THINGGGG GGGG it's a G at thr end on a K!! What a belter. 😶

Reactions: 8
I'm watching her pack with me vlog and omg....I'm absolutely shocked how much she packed, how many suncreams do you need????how many bags😰Jesus christ I'm speechless, this is not normal

Omg she done over 7000 steps go duck yourself, and poor Bradley in the kitchen again cooking for her coz she need to still order posh outfits, she is so out of touch with this real world,this made me so angry, I would love to see her a sa mother doing mum stuff when Bradley at work

Last edited: