Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alafolie

She is just so bloody extra
She is but it just doesn’t pay off. She over plans everything but the reality is she looks like shit, her child is asleep for most of it and I would imagine she does everyone who knows her head in (including Sam!).

Reactions: 10

alafolie

Just seen an article where she says she’s been accused of over feeding the baby…she admitted she was?!? Wish I had screenshots!

• Wow

Nixxs

VIP Member
Totally agree she is never with her child. That’s why she thinks being a mum is so easy!

Have you seen her BAFTAs dress?!? 😳
I came here to say the same. Not a good look her boob's are falling out. One sharp move....🫣

JulesC

VIP Member
why is she trying to make herself a #midsized influencer. Couldn’t give a fuck how big she is tbh but she has not got any fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣

JulesC

VIP Member
Hahaha what a terrible advert for river island, they’ll be telling her not to bother again 🤣🤣

emeraldopal

Usual disclaimer I like Amy etc etc (and actually this isn't a criticism of herself) - but damn that photoshopping on Stanley's 'cake smash photoshoot' is ALARMING. I wouldn't recognise him. It should be against the law or something to photoshop actual infants, esp to this extent! It feels almost unwholesome to do that to a kid. And she says she likes the pics! They've turned her baby into an AI android nightmare

• Wow
  • Angry

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Sorry no way were people messaging asking where things were from cos they all looked terrible on her 😭

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
No parent has time to do a bloody excel sheet of outfits!! I just pack for the days and then some extras.

Her nails also indicate she can’t change many of Stanley’s nappies. Notice how she storied him yesterday teatime. But when they apparently went to the park she didn’t share it. I still think she was fibbing as we’d noticed how she’d not been with him for a week.

Lilykins

VIP Member
That dress!! Why would you want to go anywhere with your boobs hanging out like that - it massively needed straps.

Queens12

Anyone else think the full glam make up just makes her look older than she is?! I can’t put my finger on it, I feel like it doesn’t suit her at all though!

OMG no one irritates me more than Amy.. I see her last year at Center Parcs she’s an absolute tramp🤢 she’s such a mumsy (part time) mum, I can’t even explain. She’s completely changed for the worse since having a kid , those type of mums are the worst 🤢 just because you’re now a mum you don’t need to wear florals and things you NEVER used to wear 😂😂😂🫠 the way she talks, her hair is always a mess, the nails, the lips, the teeth (and I have veneers myself) she’s just awful 🤢😂🤢😂

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
She’s living in the 90’s. Although saying that, we’re a similar age and my parents never went anywhere without us or had us looked after by friends or relatives - my social skills are perfectly fine. She’s carrying on like she is a single mum that hasn’t had a minute to themselves. How many holidays have they been on since he was born? Give me a break!

Lilykins

VIP Member
Also for Sam and stanley it was mainly ‘shorts and T-shirt’ how is that hard to keep track of 😂

• Haha