Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Irritating women !
They way she speaks, the way she uses her hands…. Grrrrr….. and … what is ‘ My jean era’ GROW UP you silly bint!
And- I HATE the name Stanley SO MUCH🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GossipHun

She's missing the point, you don't have kids so you can palm them off and live your life. Don't have them if you don't want to be their primary carer!!! And she's bloody nuts trying to emulate her own childhood in everything she does.

Burgh Gal

She's been bigging this dress up for weeks and it was truly not worth the wait. All the fittings she's been to and yet it looks like it could fall off at any moment, she really needs to learn to dress for her body shape

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Why does everything have to relate to her childhood?! She can’t just say Stanley likes the wiggles it has to be “AND I LOVED THE WIGGLES WHEN I WAS A CHILD”

Reactions: 12

Stephie

VIP Member
Someone asking if she would every move abroad. Of course she wouldn't. She'd have to parent her own child. Besides, if she lived within 10 minutes of each grandparent and aunty and uncle, Stannerz will be too

Lyn123

What parent has time for a spreadsheet? Literally a list if lucky. Throw in a few dresses tops shorts etc life cannot be planned like this. She loves to plan everything it must be very hard to be around her if it doesn't work out. Like what if Stanley spills something on her only dress she brought or plans get changed she would really struggle

JulesC

VIP Member
What kind of self-respecting mother has to set an alarm for 7:58. Even if your kid is sleeping, surely you’d be up by then anyway even if it was just to have a coffee in peace. She’s so lazy and clearly doesn’t actually do much for Stanley if she regularly sleeps in past 8am.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
No one has asked her to film her day at Peppa Pig World. Just go and enjoy your day with your wee boy without a camera shoved in his face. She ruined that whole Disney trip treating it like a Military operation. And on the insta prime time post carry on, can you not schedule posts anyway, does she need to be sat at her computer at 6 on the dot, as if anyone wanted see a few phots of his tits hanging out anyway.

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her nails and hands do give me the ick. Combined with the way she gestures and pinchers with them I just cant.

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
I'm going to guess a breakdown come the wedding that she hasn't lost any weight she wanted.... Not that she looks bad, I think she actually looks good with some curves but she seems obsessed with losing weight but then doesn't do a hell of a lot to lose it...

Lyn123

These posts are so bad for mothers to see. Influencers would actually make you think your doing something wrong. When your child doesn't sleep for days and you have to carry on. Or you don't have anyone else to mind the child so you don't go out all the time and don't go on holidays a million times! When your stressed out and literally don't get a minute in the day and they sit around watching EastEnders doing hair and makeup for hours and saying they leave there child with anyone who will take them while they get a million hours sleep because the child literally sleeps loads and eats everything! Honestly she hasn't a clue about the struggles of losing your identity or having no free time

Stephie

VIP Member
Is her gay bestfriend at home with their baby? Or has she shipped him off with one of his many aunties and uncles? I don't follow Amy that often. Just dip in and out here and there. But I've never seen a mother so detached from her child. I think I watched her stories friday night for the first time in a while and she wasn't with him. I've followed all weekend and she hasn't been with him and she won't be until at least tomorrow afternoon now. I think she's taken the saying 'it takes a village' a bit too literally. It's like she popped him out, but she's more than happy to let everyone else around her raise him. I think her calling Mondays 'mumday' as mentioned above says it all

JulesC

VIP Member
Irritating women !
They way she speaks, the way she uses her hands…. Grrrrr….. and … what is ‘ My jean era’ GROW UP you silly bint!
And- I HATE the name Stanley SO MUCH🙉
Tell us how you really feel 🤣🤣

She is so annoying, smug cow.

• Haha

Kittykat45

Why have a child to palm them off to everyone else. I’m sorry but her life is so far from what most of us experience as a parent.

I’m a stay at home mum, yes it’s hard and I’m tired but I want to be there for my children, I go out once in a while (Amy is hardly EVER at home with her child doing it for weeks on end). I love my life, being a mum and being around my children so much. It’s hard and even though I’ve been here so much I still feel like I’ve blinked and my children have grown. She’s utterly ridiculous.
Could not agree more!
my son is 2.5 and myself and my husband work shifts round each other so one of us is always home with him. We don’t have grandparents who can look after him due to ill health. Our life is our son but what a blessed life we have! So many parents would give their right arm to be with their child every day and not have to send them to nursery. He goes to pre school in September for a couple mornings a week (purely to get him ready for school next year) but he’s such a sociable little boy.
I couldn’t dream of just leaving him with other people and swanning off. Plus I wouldn’t trust anyone, not in this day and age
---
A 30 minute walk to the station is not a workout Amy
Not when going for a fat brunch 😂😂😂

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Someone’s been reading here, pointless story saying how she took Stanley to the park yesterday (well done Amy 👏) and is taking him to Peppa Pig World on Friday because we were saying she never spends any time with him. She hasn’t posted yet more shite from the BAFTAs because she’s juggling ‘work’ and being a mum 🤣 Oh and she refuses to call it Peppa Pig World because that’s not what it was when she was a kid 🫠
She really doesn't live in the same reality as the rest of us. Her work for the day was doing one post on Instagram, and she thinks that's a juggling act! She'd be in for a shock if she actually had to parent her own child full time, then she'd know what it's really like to juggle parenting with other things. She lives a life of leisure, no job and hardly ever sees her kid! And has the cheek to say she's juggling parenting with work with she doesn't actually do any parenting or work! I don't believe she even took Stanley to the park either. It's just a pathetic attempt at trying to pretend she spends time with him and prioritises him, but she missed the mark as usual.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She's a poor man's, a very poor man's Jane Mcdonald, loves a cruise, a questionable outfit and hanging about with camp men. I actually feel bad insulting the legend that is Jane however, at least she is an actual icon.

Burgh Gal

She's SO obsessed with the Instagram algorithm even when it comes to a video of her son walking for the first time, that's such a sad way to live

1000019562.jpg

Esme

VIP Member
Why have a child to palm them off to everyone else. I’m sorry but her life is so far from what most of us experience as a parent.

I’m a stay at home mum, yes it’s hard and I’m tired but I want to be there for my children, I go out once in a while (Amy is hardly EVER at home with her child doing it for weeks on end). I love my life, being a mum and being around my children so much. It’s hard and even though I’ve been here so much I still feel like I’ve blinked and my children have grown. She’s utterly ridiculous.