Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

"In my jeans era" you're just wearing jeans love! Why does everything have to be so extra!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I really don't like the girl. I say this as someone who is really fortunate and does have family around that help with childcare so it's not coming from a place of 'jealousy' but I think she is so superior and condescending and quite frankly a little brat! Does she not realise that there are so many mums and dads out there that don't have access to any help and she is so insensitive to that. She's jack back from a weekend in Spain and peddling the...I don't ever get a night out? Do the numerous theatre trips and lunches in town not count either?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JulesC

VIP Member
I really don't like the girl. I say this as someone who is really fortunate and does have family around that help with childcare so it's not coming from a place of 'jealousy' but I think she is so superior and condescending and quite frankly a little brat! Does she not realise that there are so many mums and dads out there that don't have access to any help and she is so insensitive to that. She's jack back from a weekend in Spain and peddling the...I don't ever get a night out? Do the numerous theatre trips and lunches in town not count either?
Ha forgot they went to Spain without Stanley last week and then she’s on about feeling herself again going on a night out. She hasn’t got a clue. She is really patronising. Obviously very spoiled.

Reactions: 20

Stephie

VIP Member
The whole 'not a flatpack queen' because 'my dad used to get someone in so I never learned, Sam's dad did it so Sam never learned blah blah' it's not that deep, just set the table up fgs And stop referencing parents in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Stephie

VIP Member
Why is this woman so obsessed with recreating her childhood. It's like she wants to be her mum raising her. Rather than Amy raising Stanley.

Reactions: 19

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She's so smug, not only does her baby sleep till past 8 but her doctors give her an appointment immediately.....everything is just amazing for her don't you know? 😂 she no ounce to awareness that other people don't just sail through life.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Thank Christ she’s specified they need to wear pyjamas for the evening cause without such clear instructions she may have accidentally worn a ball gown.

• Haha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
God she talks proper shite 😭😭😭 it’s the circle of life and it moves us all x View attachment 2850501View attachment 2850502
I'm a lurker on this thread but she's such a tit I have to respond to this.

It's easy to say she hasn't lost her identity when her kid sleeps most of the time and she has loads of help! Try being with your kid 24/7 and not sleeping for days on end! Most mums will lose their identity because their entire life becomes about being a mum and all of their needs come second. Her kid is like an accessory to her life rather than BEING her life. Her posts can be very insensitive and have an air of superiority about them.
And being fobbed off onto her parents friends is actually really fucking dangerous! I'm very careful about who I leave my kid with because safety is more important than my social life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

JulesC

VIP Member
She comes across quite mean to him. She is always trying to force him to speck on stories and then doesn't really let him talk when he tries. It must be so annoying being in a relationship with an influencer especially when you go on a holiday. More into talking to complete strangers than her fiance
See I think he’s with her because she’s an influencer. Aside from the fact that he very clearly fancies men, there is no sexual chemistry between them.

Reactions: 18

Queens12

It’s like she isn’t Stanley’s mum, she’s his aunty who takes him on extravagant days out every now and then and has to boast about it so people know she does actually spend time with him 🤣

Reactions: 17

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Irritating women !
They way she speaks, the way she uses her hands…. Grrrrr….. and … what is ‘ My jean era’ GROW UP you silly bint!
And- I HATE the name Stanley SO MUCH🙉
everything is an “era” oh and not forgetting “but we move” she’s an annoying twat! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Esme

VIP Member
She seems so controlling. I think her and Sam both just wanted to tick boxes in life so have ended up together. They go on about Stanley being an easy baby but neither of them seem to be around much, just bits here and there. It’s very easy to feel parenting is easy when you aren’t doing it all.

Lyn123

She’s really rubbing in how good a sleeper Stanley is ‘have to leave for the wedding in 35 mins and this Paige boy doesn’t want to wake up’ 🤪🤪🤪.
Yea but she said he didn't wake for the day until half 10 then she can't get him to wake up from his nap. I'd be concerned he is sleeping so much or is it just me?