Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alafolie

Lol at “you haven’t been out in ages” and her thinking she hasn’t lost her identity 😂 try actually spending most of your time with your baby Amy and come back to me.

Reactions: 9

squishmellow200

lurked for a while on this thread, I really wanted to like Amy, especially when she went on love island as her dad has worked many many of my families funerals, he’s who we go to for every one of them and he is honestly the loveliest most down to earth man, can’t do enough for his customers, goes above and beyond, but she is just bloody unbearable!! I can’t believe it, she comes across so different to her dad, and poor Sam! I feel so bad for him, he seems forced to prance around and play a part in the film of her life, poor lad

Jjsb

What irritates me the most is how smug sje sounds regarding how well her boy sleeps... "excuse the dark, S has just woken up" at like 10am 🙄🙄🙄 May the next baby she has keep her up all night for the first few years! 😉😂😂

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Has she not got a steps goal as part of her challenge she’s doing? I don’t think she moves much during the day outside of her ‘workouts’, she’s either in the car or sitting about at home and she doesn’t seem to have Stanley much and running around after a 1 year old can be a workout in itself. Anyway, if she’s only doing 45 mins exercise a day and not aiming for 10k steps as well, she will struggle to lose weight unless she’s eating a ridiculously low amount of calories.

I do quite a lot of steps in the morning just pottering about the house and her having to set an alarm to wake up for 8 made me think she’s not doing many steps in a day as who knows what time she’s in bed until in the mornings and then she spends her evenings watching 13 episodes of Eastenders.

I hope this makes sense, I’m awake for a night feed and sleep deprived but basically she’d be more successful in losing weight if she did more steps each day. I’d prioritise that over reading 10 pages of a non-fiction book each day!

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
And again someone did he'd dirty. That pink dress doesn't look good on her. It just simply does it, and there is nothing that could have saved that outfit. Sad that at this age she still hasn't found her style. I know many haven't, but most women know a couple of things that look good on them and they just stick with that as the base for their outfits adding smth or whatever. This one, even with a stylist and all the help in the world, still always looks out of place 🤦‍♀️

Esme

VIP Member
I think the sun damage to her skin, her frazzled/dry/over bleached and processed hair plus whatever she’s injected into her face and lips really age her.

Haven’t seen much of Stanley now they’re back from Ibiza 😂

alafolie

If you want a good look at the dress in motion check out ok magazines stories! Its just awful!
Fucking hell I didn’t think it could get worse but it did. How can she look in the mirror and think this is the best dress I can wear 😳 can’t wait to see her wedding dress 😂

• Haha
Wow a celebrity stylist is actually dressing her in these awful dresses?! Does he hate her or is he just shit at his job?

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
I see shredding for the wedding is going well 🫠
Wouldn’t mind but she made such a song and dance about doing that 45 challenge or whatever and since then all she’s done is have meals out and nights out 🤣 She said there were 4 events she was not going to diet/exercise on before the wedding and I swear she’s been out 4 times in the last week 🤣

Her wedding dress fits, just stay the same size and stop going on about loosing weight as she really isn’t trying, which is fine. Just don’t pretend you are!!

2D44FD13-37DE-4615-87E2-47B6BF05AEF4.png

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
A8BA7876-2255-45BB-9FD6-0D1318F91A83.jpeg

This dress does nothing for her and she said she had a stylist for this - can’t have been a good one! She was wittering on about wearing this for her sister’s wedding or something as well 🙈

• Sick

Lyn123

Even in peppa land her mam was walking Stanley around to get him to sleep not her while she talks to her phone! And it was just so normal for her and I think he may be starting to grow up and not fit into her laid back parenting.

Reactions: 8
We’re is she off to wearing glitzy dresses for a podcast 😂😂🙄 look at the way Indiah is dressed compared to her very casual. She does not fit in at all on that podcast

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
The whole 'not a flatpack queen' because 'my dad used to get someone in so I never learned, Sam's dad did it so Sam never learned blah blah' it's not that deep, just set the table up fgs And stop referencing parents in the 80s
She’s a grown woman ffs read the instructions and learn!!