Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyn123

Seems like she is never at home with her baby? She seems to have never had any stress with him or being a mam in general. The way she carries on as a parent you would think your doing something wrong because she has so much free time??

Reactions: 11

Lilykins

VIP Member
Looking at those pics they posted for their anniversary , they look more like brother and sister rather than a couple! Such an odd pair.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Why is she making a million meals for the child? What if he gets a picky phase which is likely soon and she's all the food ready plus wouldn't he like a fresh meal every now and again.
There is no way our Stanley would become a picky eater, Amy just wouldn’t have the same problems as every other parent in the land. He’ll always sleep (literally) and always love every food there is.

• Haha

Lyn123

Has she not got a steps goal as part of her challenge she’s doing? I don’t think she moves much during the day outside of her ‘workouts’, she’s either in the car or sitting about at home and she doesn’t seem to have Stanley much and running around after a 1 year old can be a workout in itself. Anyway, if she’s only doing 45 mins exercise a day and not aiming for 10k steps as well, she will struggle to lose weight unless she’s eating a ridiculously low amount of calories.

I do quite a lot of steps in the morning just pottering about the house and her having to set an alarm to wake up for 8 made me think she’s not doing many steps in a day as who knows what time she’s in bed until in the mornings and then she spends her evenings watching 13 episodes of Eastenders.

I hope this makes sense, I’m awake for a night feed and sleep deprived but basically she’d be more successful in losing weight if she did more steps each day. I’d prioritise that over reading 10 pages of a non-fiction book each day!
Yes I agree she could go for a walk with baby in buggy too. How does she have time to go the gym , make these extravagant meals and read this book with a one year old? Her breakfast today was like something a chef would make not a mother. Usually I am lucky to have some cereal she has so much help! Plus she has so much time to watch all these EastEnders episodes. But she said she didn't lose herself no wonder because she literally doesn't parent! It's so strange! And the baby seems to sleep so much and just eats everything she gives him. It really is crazy

Stephie

VIP Member
Wonder how Sams 'whole antipasti experience' lunch was aka tuna sandwich, bit of tomato and handful of Doritios. Fucksake
---
God she talks proper shite 😭😭😭 it’s the circle of life and it moves us all x View attachment 2850501View attachment 2850502
I know of a little girl who has lots of 'aunties and uncles'. Unfortunately it's because her parents are alcoholics and will palm her off onto absolutely anyone. Getting rid of your kids to go out on the piss is not a good thing. You chose to have kids, you bring them up. No kids needs loads of aunties and uncles. They need parents, who are present.

Why does she constantly refer back to hers and her gay bffs childhood and try and replicate it. Such an oddball

Last edited:

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She got changed halfway through 😂😂😂apparently cos the dress was too big but it was defo cos she realised she looked shite haha

• Haha

alafolie

Yes yes we know, your baby sleeps all the time 🙄
I find this so concerning! Why on earth wouldn’t he want to get out of his cot? Maybe it’s me because mine have always been the total opposite but it’s really bizarre.

Stephie

VIP Member
She's wearing something which one of my Great Aunties would probably wear to a wedding to go to Peppa Pig World.

• Haha

Lyn123

She comes across quite mean to him. She is always trying to force him to speck on stories and then doesn't really let him talk when he tries. It must be so annoying being in a relationship with an influencer especially when you go on a holiday. More into talking to complete strangers than her fiance

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
What kind of self-respecting mother has to set an alarm for 7:58. Even if your kid is sleeping, surely you’d be up by then anyway even if it was just to have a coffee in peace. She’s so lazy and clearly doesn’t actually do much for Stanley if she regularly sleeps in past 8am.
It actually blows my mind, I miss my alarms 😂 I've not had to set one since I had my wee one two years ago, if I woke up at 8 I'd think I'd be in a coma or something. What's her plan when he goes to nursery or school and she has to get him up, fed, dressed and out the door by the back of 8.