Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Also for Sam and stanley it was mainly ‘shorts and T-shirt’ how is that hard to keep track of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Stephie

VIP Member
She's also very clumpy in the way she walks. She always looks like a social club drag act

• Haha
She is actually awful looking, I hate to say nasty things about appearance but I can’t help myself with her. She’s so aggered n frazzled looking.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She's even patronising about phoning the doctors, oh thats me booked in for bloods and a scan....when she knows there will be folk out there that can't even get anywhere near a gp on the phone never mind in person.

Lyn123

Why is she trying to do everything with him and he's only one saying it's going to fast but she's rushing through the list really. She doesn't seem to be a mother with all the stress it really is like she's just the fun aunt who only does fun things and won't do any routine or rules. That's going to get a lot harder as he gets bigger and more independent. Literally never hear her say how hard it is it's all just fun or he slept.

em69

VIP Member
Sorry I’m a bitch lol
She looks terrible!
The weight doesn’t suit her … She looks like the Michelin tyre man!
She didn't look great in that video where her stomach popped out over her jeans I must admit... but she doesn't seem to dress very well for her shape. She needs a stylist.

Reactions: 9

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Can’t (but can ) believe she is telling people to eat kids meals to lose weight…she’ll be on the flab jabs next. Calorie deficit is key, she’s obviously eating more than she should which is why she isn’t losing. No offense intended btw, i have about 2 stone left to lose 🤣

MrsG03

Her dress sense reminds me of a early teen or younger who is just getting into fashion and is wearing some questionable outfits! That or she's fell in a dressing up box!

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Shes too old and frumpy for the podcast. Im a little older than her but i think the last series i watched/had any interest in was probably the series she was in (I thought she was a sad dick in that too). Ive grown out of it and it just seems full of kids to me now. She must seem so old for anyone that even listens.

llamadramamama21

8 pounds is not a big birth weight. My son was 9.3 and never looked as big as Stanley. She has massively over fed that poor child. But then I do wonder whether there are other health issues going on with him as he just doesn’t look well.
I have to jump on this thread. I completely agree with you! My first son was 9lbs 4oz and not once did he ever look like that either ! You could tell her boy was over fed and full of bloat! 🥲🙈

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I hope for her sake that her wedding dress has straps. Her posture just accentuates the fact it doesn’t fit. The stylist (yes she had a stylist for this!) really did her dirty. I do like her hair and makeup though

Stephie

VIP Member
Usual disclaimer I like Amy etc etc (and actually this isn't a criticism of herself) - but damn that photoshopping on Stanley's 'cake smash photoshoot' is ALARMING. I wouldn't recognise him. It should be against the law or something to photoshop actual infants, esp to this extent! It feels almost unwholesome to do that to a kid. And she says she likes the pics! They've turned her baby into an AI android nightmare
Whole thing is AI. Not a chance he stayed awake long enough for a photo shoot

• Haha