Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, that I’ll kick off by saying she needs a bloody stylist! I expect we’ll hear a lot more about shredding for the wedding, disney, cruising and how she’s planning exactly when she will next get pregnant over the course of this thread. Oh and of course Stanley will continue to sleep for 23 hours a day.

@titastrife - who I can’t seems to tag came up with the thread title from a comment on Amy’s Instagram 😁

405BB6BE-C60C-42C7-B4CE-2D37E114D29D.png

Previous thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"In my jeans era" you're just wearing jeans love! Why does everything have to be so extra!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest story saying she brought 10 suitcases on a cruise previously. Is this a joke or is she serious?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Off on holiday soon I see - for the 100th time!!

Why couldn’t she wear jeans if she was a size 16? Awful messaging.

Reactions: 6
None of it fits/is flattering. It’s like she can’t see what we see. Bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Sorry no way were people messaging asking where things were from cos they all looked terrible on her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like she is never at home with her baby? She seems to have never had any stress with him or being a mam in general. The way she carries on as a parent you would think your doing something wrong because she has so much free time??

Reactions: 11
Her fella just gives me the ick, also think he’s got a sickly look about him like Stanley, very pasty. Again such an odd odd couple.

Reactions: 15
He was very excited about the stag do in the pool 🤣🤣 Other than that, he has absolutely nothing about him when he speaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She comes across quite mean to him. She is always trying to force him to speck on stories and then doesn't really let him talk when he tries. It must be so annoying being in a relationship with an influencer especially when you go on a holiday. More into talking to complete strangers than her fiance

Reactions: 10
She comes across quite mean to him. She is always trying to force him to speck on stories and then doesn't really let him talk when he tries. It must be so annoying being in a relationship with an influencer especially when you go on a holiday. More into talking to complete strangers than her fiance
See I think he’s with her because she’s an influencer. Aside from the fact that he very clearly fancies men, there is no sexual chemistry between them.

Reactions: 16
So apparently she had a babysitter last night…thought Stanley was a party animal? 😂

• Haha
So now she’s teaching people how to colour code/automate a spreadsheet? Also she’s gone on about this wedding like it’s some huge extravagant affair yet she’s making people pay for whatever it is happening on the Thursday?