Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alafolie

She really does want everyone to see how much he sleeps.
But I don’t get why?? In a baby his age it’s not right. I get the bragging about sleeping through the night but not waking up til 10am and not wanting to get out of your cot? Very odd.

Reactions: 16

Burgh Gal

I can't get over her saying that she gets kids ready meals for when she's trying to lose weight but craving a cottage pie or something. The examples she gave aren't unhealthy meals if cooked fresh and just eaten as a smaller portion and is surely a better option than a fucking kids meal? That sounds like disordered eating to me, eating kids ready meals for a smaller portion

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I honestly can’t even look at her stories she annoys me that much. Just seen an article in the mail about someone trolling her. Absolutely no excuse for trolling but my god she is just so awful! There’s absolutely nothing redeeming about her. She’s stupid, self entitled, delusional, and a spoilt brat. How she still gets work in the media is beyond me.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
These spread sheets are all an attempt at trying to show how busy she is. Imagine if your only responsibility in life was planning what to wear on holiday 🙄 she has such an easy life compared to most parents and doesn't appear to have any real stress or responsibilities but she wants everyone to think she's sooo busy and juggling parenting with her "work."

Lilykins

VIP Member
Lol nice of her to remember she is actually a mum 😂 her definition of juggling motherhood is seeing her kid for the first time in like 4 days and posting on Instagram - what a joke 😂

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Her fella just gives me the ick, also think he’s got a sickly look about him like Stanley, very pasty. Again such an odd odd couple.

Nicnak1

She does realise not everybody is comfortable palming their child off every 30 seconds to someone else. Or can't because of additional needs. I can't send one of mine to anyone for more than an hour or two in the day. She lives a rose tinted life 🤣

Reactions: 14

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Someone shot me down for this earlier on but I genuinely think that Sam is a sperm donner and they just have some sort of arrangement in place, I mean she was just about to freeze her eggs and considering donners and the next thing Sam appears and she's preggers after two minutes. I just don't know why in this day and age he would need her as a beard but the vibe between them is just weird.

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
fair point about caroline, i never thought she was old and she was cool. Maybe because that was her job whereas Amy has no actual talent. I think the fact she promotes p&o cruises says it all 🤣
She’s giving Jane McDonald’s channel 5 cruises rather than love island 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She is one big cringe. I can’t watch her stories anymore without feeling pure rage. Not sure who boils my piss more, her or Becki Jones 🤣

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
That dress is so wrong. Her boobs are practically hanging out of it. She really does have awful dress sense. She never dresses to flatter her figure. But draw attention to all the wrong places. She mustn't have had a stylist, just hair and make up. We know she loves panto and has friends who work behind the scenes, but a real dress rather than a costume would have been more appropriate

em69

VIP Member
I think if it has straps and it was held up better than it would look fine. No offence to her but her boobs are too saggy to pull that off without a decent bra etc.

She needs some serious help when it comes to dressing. I think she I actually quite pretty but she ruins it all with awful makeup and clothing.

MarshC

I wonder if she’ll be quite so patronising about her on-tap childcare when she has more children. I have to admit we were lucky with grandparents being very willing to help with our first daughter (nowhere near as much as Amy has mind!) but since having no.2 the help is not so forthcoming!! Looking after one (very sleepy and compliant) child is one thing but when there’s a toddler and a baby to look after, her parents might not be so willing to let Amy jaunt off on holiday for weeks at a time! This big family she dreams of is definitely not compatible with the lifestyle she leads no matter how much she thinks it is!

Stephie

VIP Member
So Take That last night. Botox top ups today. Maybe rather than Sam the sperm donor, she was an egg donor or even surrogate? Because she certainly isn't raising any kids