Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AOAs stories yesterday. New house, same old Brooke - bland and beige and restricted. Sounded like her reno has been hard work. would it kill her to get a PINK rug. And, Heavens forbid someone thinks the girls eat pizza any other day than Friday!

View attachment 2888847
Couldn’t agree more- buy the girl a pink rug ffs. My 3.5 year old has a pink rug in her room, it’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen but she loves it, she chose it and most likely in 3 years time it’ll be gone in favour of something else.

I really feel for her girls having such a ridiculously restrictive mum. Everything from their food to their outfits, to their bedroom decor is dictated by someone else. Let them live their childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more- buy the girl a pink rug ffs. My 3.5 year old has a pink rug in her room, it’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen but she loves it, she chose it and most likely in 3 years time it’ll be gone in favour of something else.

I really feel for her girls having such a ridiculously restrictive mum. Everything from their food to their outfits, to their bedroom decor is dictated by someone else. Let them live their childhood.
Elenor Pendleton has shared her sons renovated room today… it gives AOA a run for her money, I’m sure all 4 year old boys dream of a room like this one, James Lane cabinet with coffee table books & vases.

Meanwhile my kid has hot wheels, dinosaurs, Spider-Man & other kid stuff in his room

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Elenor Pendleton has shared her sons renovated room today… it gives AOA a run for her money, I’m sure all 4 year old boys dream of a room like this one, James Lane cabinet with coffee table books & vases.

Meanwhile my kid has hot wheels, dinosaurs, Spider-Man & other kid stuff in his room
Wow that is just so sad. Just let them be kids. I feel like this sort of thing is stealing their childhood from them. I mean go for your life if you want a nice colour scheme but for god sake just let the kids be kids, they only have such a short window of time to be young and carefree.

Eleanor is just insufferable. Who the hell has that cabinet in a kids bedroom? I hope he takes some permanent marker and goes to town on it…. But she’d never share that because everything is just so perfect in her life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eleanor is just insufferable. Who the hell has that cabinet in a kids bedroom? I hope he takes some permanent marker and goes to town on it…. But she’d never share that because everything is just so perfect in her life 🙄
Honestly I'm not against the cabinet, bedrooms need storage and it can be done in a nice way. The stuff on top though? Absolutely not, I cannot see this as a kids bedroom at all, I barely even see it as an adults bedroom, almost looks like a hotel room or even a waiting room if some sort.

Reactions: 7
Wow that is just so sad. Just let them be kids. I feel like this sort of thing is stealing their childhood from them. I mean go for your life if you want a nice colour scheme but for god sake just let the kids be kids, they only have such a short window of time to be young and carefree.
I agree... Lean into everything Bluey/Peppa/Wiggles/dinosaurs whatever floats their boat. They have the rest of their lives to be adults with boring colour schemes

Reactions: 9
Amy hosting a Pilates and sound bath event for omnilux VIP guests while wearing a Lululemon body suit with body by Berner is the absolute peak of privileged white woman tit, and I don’t even know what I just wrote. What a momentous hill she’s climbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amy hosting a Pilates and sound bath event for omnilux VIP guests while wearing a Lululemon body suit with body by Berner is the absolute peak of privileged white woman tit, and I don’t even know what I just wrote. What a momentous hill she’s climbed.
HOW DID SHE GET THERE and how jealous will Leigha and Kristin be. She also spelled it 'Body by Burner' not Berner... Paid post and can't even get the spelling of Bernadette right..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
HOW DID SHE GET THERE and how jealous will Leigha and Kristin be. She also spelled it 'Body by Burner' not Berner... Paid post and can't even get the spelling of Bernadette right..
I enjoyed googling Bern and reading an article of how she was out walking and had an epiphany to go get her Pilates certification, she did so in break neck pace of like 3-6 months and then used her branding / marketing skills to develop an Uber trendy over priced Pilates studio to appeal to the rich women of the eastern suburbs. Onya Bern, respect for your game 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed googling Bern and reading an article of how she was out walking and had an epiphany to go get her Pilates certification, she did so in break neck pace of like 3-6 months and then used her branding / marketing skills to develop an Uber trendy over priced Pilates studio to appeal to the rich women of the eastern suburbs. Onya Bern, respect for your game 🫡
I meant how did Amy get there ... A complete bogan. As insta mum famous that she is, she's not in that league of women. I think Bernadette was very much already in that eastern suburbs crowd before her 'epiphany' (I read that article too. If only I'd gone for a walk one day and suddenly decided to be a Pilates instructor!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amy is naturally skinny and does not have a body built from Pilates. It’s sad women would be influenced by her.
why on earth is Lululemon working with her? Are they bringing out a premixed alcohol collaboration?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amy is naturally skinny and does not have a body built from Pilates. It’s sad women would be influenced by her.
why on earth is Lululemon working with her? Are they bringing out a premixed alcohol collaboration?
Saw Sophie Pearce is part of their Mother’s Day campaign this year so they’re obviously going down the ‘real mums’ marketing route

Reactions: 1
Where does Amy get her money from for the Reno’s?
Probably borrowed more money.
The house they sold they got $1.65m for it, they paid $1.183m 4 years prior.
They bought the parents home for $1.6m
So they would have had some equity to draw on.

At what point do the kids get to live their own childhood instead of constantly replicating hers…?

Reactions: 2
IMG_1325.png

I gather by nursery she means a little kids room, though I personally view a nursery as.. somewhere that a child of nursing age resides aka up to the age of 2?
Anywhoooo AOA say it however you like but I remain steadfast in my view GIVE THE KIDS UNICORN THEMED BED SPREADS. Let a bright pink rug vomit on the floor for approx 2 years if that brings them JOY. Lighten up lady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2902018
I gather by nursery she means a little kids room, though I personally view a nursery as.. somewhere that a child of nursing age resides aka up to the age of 2?
Anywhoooo AOA say it however you like but I remain steadfast in my view GIVE THE KIDS UNICORN THEMED BED SPREADS. Let a bright pink rug vomit on the floor for approx 2 years if that brings them JOY. Lighten up lady
I don’t know what you mean - every five year old I know wants a $285 cushion on their bed

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2902018
Right what kid would like that. My minis room does not match the rest of the house paint colour decor accessories etc(secretly kills me a little haha) but overall happy because it's their personality reflected. I assume Olivia is the older/fav, she seems very much like she'll be following in Brookes boring footsteps. But the younger one that has more personality than the rest loves all that tacky tit she would hate that style.

Reactions: 5
Yes I hate my kids bedrooms but they seem to like them and they look like kids live there. I may not love the teenager room either when it comes but I will let them guide me a little bit I think. So many other rooms In the house I can take control of, let them have their own space.

Reactions: 4