Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! How awkward and uncomfortable opening your machine door with approx 30cm of space to stand in 😂 “functional” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I read Amy's book today. Just to have a look. I did skim through some of bits. Part memoir, part book on becoming a mother. It would be a good read for first time mother's. Which I'm not. But it would be entertaining to her target audience.

I guess it’s like a deco style which doesn’t seem to match her aesthetic (not to sound wanky lol). I haaaate deco.

Reactions: 4
AOA selling her old things on Instagram again. It is such a repulsive thing to do. It really irritates me. Considering the monumental conversation around domestic violence currently why can she not donate to a women’s refuge? I have far, far less of an income than her and never sell anything I no longer want/need. Donate it you stingy, privileged idiot. Money really cannot buy class.
Side note- her new laundry is ridiculous and that outdoor glass table that looks like it belongs in the backyard of a share house for uni students is repulsive and if she’s getting rid of things by shilling them on Instagram, that should be the first thing to go.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she is hocking old tit like that while showing off her $300 cushion. $35 for an old jacket isn’t exactly a bargain.

Just like when she was trying to sell her old IKEA drawers for basically the same price you can get them brand new.

Reactions: 14
Is she actually serious? Selling her kids books for $60 while living in a $4 Million dollar house 🤯🤯 Privileged bullshit. I have way less money than her but still put books in the book libraries and donate all of the kids clothes to refugees/charities helping those less Privileged. Maybe consider if AOA 🙄 Makes me sick.

Reactions: 22
Is she actually serious? Selling her kids books for $60 while living in a $4 Million dollar house 🤯🤯 Privileged bullshit. I have way less money than her but still put books in the book libraries and donate all of the kids clothes to refugees/charities helping those less Privileged. Maybe consider if AOA 🙄 Makes me sick.
Yep it's bleeping foul. We certainly don't live in 4 mil dollar house but we donate EVERYTHING we don't need.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
AOA selling her old things on Instagram again. It is such a repulsive thing to do. It really irritates me. Considering the monumental conversation around domestic violence currently why can she not donate to a women’s refuge? I have far, far less of an income than her and never sell anything I no longer want/need. Donate it you stingy, privileged idiot. Money really cannot buy class.
Side note- her new laundry is ridiculous and that outdoor glass table that looks like it belongs in the backyard of a share house for uni students is repulsive and if she’s getting rid of things by shilling them on Instagram, that should be the first thing to go.
Couldn’t agree with you more on this one. Selling her old kids stuff that could VERY easily be donated to a refuge. I’m actually quite taken aback that she’s trying to sell a book bundle for $60. Is she kidding??? Like you, I donate everything I don’t need or advertise things on a Facebook page I’m part of, but it all goes for free. I’m actually embarrassed for her. It is absolutely revolting, being able to afford to purchase a $4m home yet stingy enough and obviously has absolutely no shame in selling her kids stuff. Repulsive indeed.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s made about $300 by selling her second hand things. If she had any decency, she would donate that to a charity. Sadly, I think the proceeds will go to her beige renovation, might buy her a single grey cushion. I was always very neutral on her, but this is actually gross. 🤮

Reactions: 17
Big difference between being frugal/smart with money and a tight ass. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but even Leigh Grifter Campbell doesn’t sell her old tit…although she also doesn’t buy anything with her own money…

Reactions: 5
Big difference between being frugal/smart with money and a tight ass. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but even Leigh Grifter Campbell doesn’t sell her old tit…although she also doesn’t buy anything with her own money…
Leigh has so much stuff, mostly grifted. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she has a “secret” account where she sells stuff.

Meanwhile AOA still going on her selling spree. Now selling off book shelves. Can’t wait to see what beige/brown linen cushion she buys next with that $$$ instead of being a decent human being and donating something.

Reactions: 10
Leigh has so much stuff, mostly grifted. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she has a “secret” account where she sells stuff.

Meanwhile AOA still going on her selling spree. Now selling off book shelves. Can’t wait to see what beige/brown linen cushion she buys next with that $$$ instead of being a decent human being and donating something.
She did have one! Handle is @leighcampbellsale on Insta. Selling such hideous stuff too, can’t recall if anyone was actually purchasing her manky old bikinis or not. ZFB would never!

I agree with you all- I think we owe it to our communities to give back and donate useful stuff as much as we can afford to. Nothing against selling second hand either for the average person, we are in a cost of living crisis after all. But wealthy influencers reselling items they got for free or pricing used items close to retail value is just so cringe and gross. Donate it, you greedy grifters!

Reactions: 14