Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusted. Do you recall about where in her video she starts this sh!t up again? I need to have a look.
From min 4:00 she brings out the Globy mitt and talks about her hair breaking. Segues into her paid AD segment.
From min 9:00 she continues her moaning about her hair and flogging of the Christophe Robin mask.
From min 13:00 more hair moans
From min 19:25 more hair moans and shows us photos of her hair loss and mentions Lydiot.

Amelia herself admits she dyes her hair every 2 months and fries her hair with the heat styling. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
From min 4:00 she brings out the Globy mitt and talks about her hair breaking. Segues into her paid AD segment.
From min 9:00 she continues her moaning about her hair and flogging of the Christophe Robin mask.
From min 13:00 more hair moans
From min 19:25 more hair moans and shows us photos of her hair loss and mentions Lydiot.

Amelia herself admits she dyes her hair every 2 months and fries her hair with the heat styling. :rolleyes:
Lydia would get crucified in the comments (then delete and block) after it came out what she did to Nicky but still was carrying on complaining. I hope Amelia does too.

Reactions: 6
Crying over going to an event and leaving her dog, well dont go then!
Yes. And I don't understand why is her obsession to film herself crying. Is so cringe!

And didn't she said Pia would take care of the dog when seh was out? then she cried cause her mom couldn't come. And her boyfriend couldn't come either. She is so spoiled. She wants everyone to cover on her responsabilities with her dog. Ah ok, I get it. The crying is to pretend she really does care for the dog.

Reactions: 16
Yes. And I don't understand why is her obsession to film herself crying. Is so cringe!

And didn't she said Pia would take care of the dog when seh was out? then she cried cause her mom couldn't come. And her boyfriend couldn't come either. She is so spoiled. She wants everyone to cover on her responsabilities with her dog. Ah ok, I get it. The crying is to pretend she really does care for the dog.
Surely she has enough money to pay for a dog sitter?!

Reactions: 10
Surely she has enough money to pay for a dog sitter?!
Exactly!, And when she said her dog had asthma and she had all the dust from people working on the ceiling, but she had no choice cause she couldn't leave the dog with her mom either. I mean, poor dog!

She said the dog meant to much to her.. but she is not making any effort. Really. Her only "effort" is: call her mom to take care of her dog. If her mom can't, then call her assistant to take care of the dog. If she can't, take over the camera to film herself crying :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes, I think when Despina left for Greece.

Annnnnnnnnnnd she's having her hair coloured again.
View attachment 2542181
Probably made an urgent appointment after seeing this pic by @kale-supremacist

View attachment 2538920

@kale-supremacist you influenced the influencer 😅
But… but… but… she hasn’t had her hair completely dyed in a year! 🤪

i wish I was kidding but that’s what she actually said 🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway, 7 hours later and 100s to 1000s of ££££££ and we still get a blonde streaky mess. Wtf. Just go natural, you’d look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I think when Despina left for Greece.

Annnnnnnnnnnd she's having her hair coloured again.
View attachment 2542181
Probably made an urgent appointment after seeing this pic by @kale-supremacist

View attachment 2538920

@kale-supremacist you influenced the influencer 😅
I wish I could influence her to go brunette !!
Just left the hairdresser, and got this as inspo and i love the end result.

b5e708af0e0c3a011d13b34881c2481e.jpg

But then again, can we even complain when she used to do this to her hair ???

Screenshot_20231031_132507_YouTube.jpg

She said that her hair was ruined in 2019 in the vlog. So she went to Nicky after said damage and is still blaming her. Sick.
That what I said a few pages back... Her hair looked awful before and after Nicky !!
Here's the video where she address the breakage and brassiness

(starts around 2:00)

She said that her hair was ruined in 2019 in the vlog. So she went to Nicky after said damage and is still blaming her. Sick.
the way they treated her is appalling. Nicky is not a good hairdresser as is made out.

She mainly targets influencers and clearly only saw them so late in her pregnancy because they are influencers, the average person who goes to her she speaks to pretty poorly. She quoted me cash only, 500 plus VAT as I had waist length hair and says that for lightening my hair it would mean committing to around 3 appointments. My friend of Chinese decent had a similar convo and she has shoulder length hair. I went to another hairdresser Catherine Boden who also has influencer clients but had a much better experience and got my desired look in one session for just under £500 incl VAT

• Wow
Reactions: 16
the way they treated her is appalling. Nicky is not a good hairdresser as is made out.

She mainly targets influencers and clearly only saw them so late in her pregnancy because they are influencers, the average person who goes to her she speaks to pretty poorly. She quoted me cash only, 500 plus VAT as I had waist length hair and says that for lightening my hair it would mean committing to around 3 appointments. My friend of Chinese decent had a similar convo and she has shoulder length hair. I went to another hairdresser Catherine Boden who also has influencer clients but had a much better experience and got my desired look in one session for just under £500 incl VAT
I went to Nicky in 2017, I think just as she was getting noticed by influencers. Her salon was in her house and she booked in lots of people at similar times so I had to wait for ages. She was quite dismissive and it felt like she was too busy to spend time talking to her clients. She did colour my hair but had others blow dry and style. The colour was average but my hair left quite dry. Also the styling wasn’t great either. Back then I paid £300!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched her hair TRANFORMATION - afte 7 hours and hundreds of pounds it looks - exactly the same just washed and curled…

• Haha
What is this? Chunks of stripes. 😬 For the last year or 2 it's been said the early oughts zebra stripes were coming back, yet nobody actually wants them. Lol. She will always have an obvious line of demarcation of regrowth with this type of highlight.

IMG_20231102_234707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What is this? Chunks of stripes. 😬 For the last year or 2 it's been said the early oughts zebra stripes were coming back, yet nobody actually wants them. Lol. She will always have an obvious line of demarcation of regrowth with this type of highlight.

View attachment 2547553
And in a day or 2 her hair is going to feel crispy AF.

The majority of comments on all Amelia's hair TTs tell her to go slightly darker or caramel but nope, it's just blonde BLONDE and MORE BLONDE PLEASE !!!

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she try a money piece/face framing highlights with a root melt instead? I'm a brunette with sandy-beige highlights done this way and it looks so soft. Another plus is that I don't have to bleach my hair often at all 😬.

Reactions: 6
And in a day or 2 her hair is going to feel crispy AF.

The majority of comments on all Amelia's hair TTs tell her to go slightly darker or caramel but nope, it's just blonde BLONDE and MORE BLONDE PLEASE !!!
Haha, what do you mean? Not with that super Christophe Robin mask she loves has a code for to earn some money off subs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.