Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia really needs to start acting her age… She is constantly giggling, gushing and talking way too fast in her videos. she needs to learn some etiquette
It's her online persona. It's often stated in her videos that she acts differently in real life. She has a good SM strategy team, her content is very well suited for each platform.

Reactions: 8
Hannah is so gorgeous and her nose is beautiful. Amelia should have left her face aloneView attachment 2530424
Hasn’t Hannah gotten rhinoplasty, too? Not 4 times but this isn’t her natural nose afaik?
---
Who is he and why is Amelia hanging off his arm
Is it not her cousin?
---
This filthy rich bish had to steal her friends dress - don’t tell me she had no time to change at home as it takes 2 minutes. She always steals from her mom as well.
This behaviour really grinds my gears!! Like, how incredibly rude! It’s just downright theft. How hard is it to return the item??

Reactions: 8
It's her online persona. It's often stated in her videos that she acts differently in real life. She has a good SM strategy team, her content is very well suited for each platform.
I think this is something I find most unpleasant about her content and so many other influencers. It's all a farce. I can't bear the lack of authenticity and have no desire to buy whatever they're shilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this is something I find most unpleasant about her content and so many other influencers. It's all a farce. I can't bear the lack of authenticity and have no desire to buy whatever they're shilling.
Just like Lydia 🤢.

Reactions: 6
The only time I'd watch her painful content is to learn what brands NOT to buy since they invest in these internet bozos.

Reactions: 15
Amelia tagged her in 1 photo I think, her name is Tamara Stein but her account is on private. I checked hehe. Same with Hannah, Amelia's sister, who I think is more interesting style-wise than tacky Amelia could ever be.
I would love to see a Tamara closet & apartment tour lol (I'm such a nosy bish 😅).
Another fun fact - Tamara’s brother in law is Justin Mateen, one of the original founders of tinder 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is he and why is Amelia hanging off his arm
---

The talking fast thing she does to claim ADHD
Oh okay. Amelia does look nice in this pic though… That boy is her cousin from America

Reactions: 4
Damn, Amelia didn't even get her own wedding, but now she'll be in 3 weddings in the span of 1-2 years (Hannah's, Estee's and Suzie's).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Damn, Amelia didn't even get her own wedding, but now she'll be in 3 weddings in the span of 1-2 years (Hannah's, Estee's and Suzie's).
Savagely brutal comment that might trigger another Hermès status symbol purchase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Amelia Indian as well ? I know her grandfather lived in India for a while and competed in the Olympics for India. Is this her maternal grandfather ? I ask because in one of her latest TT's she mentions "The Indian in me always wants to get on the floor and eat ... blah blah blah eat with my hands sitting on the floor ..."
Screenshot_20231029_104513_TikTok.jpg

Fork and knife next to her plate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Check out Lydia Millen's thread - read her Wiki page - top of the page - pink button.
Lydia didn't follow the hairdresser's aftercare intstructions plus was carelessly spraying self-tanner on her face and hair thus inadvertently colouring her hair, blamed the hairdresser (Nicky Lazou) for her hair being red, then proceeded to abuse the pregnant hairdresser for hours, bullied the hairdresser online for over a year, tried to sabotage her business (with Amelia's help). Made vlogs about it, insinuated she was assaulted, when the hairdresser finally, after a year of taking crap, retaliated, Lydia made herself the victim. Over bloomin' hair that looked, imo, looked perfectly fine.
It was all so ugly and unnecessary.
Karma has played it's card because Despina has done more damage to Amelia and Lydia's hair than ever before.
And boom, after my post of 5 days ago, Amelia suddenly mentions the breakage of her hair in 2020. And being on a phone call with Lydia (Crispina) discussing their 2020 hair debacle. She even showed Lydia's (failed) Globy mitt in her shower scene. Comrades in arms eh ?
Nicky certainly has a chokehold on their 'hair journeys'. :rolleyes:
Tell me you read Tattle, without telling me you actually read Tattle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And boom, after my post of 5 days ago, Amelia suddenly mentions the breakage of her hair in 2020. And being on a phone call with Lydia (Crispina) discussing their 2020 hair debacle. She even showed Lydia's (failed) Globy mitt in her shower scene. Comrades in arms eh ?
Nicky certainly has a chokehold on their 'hair journeys'. :rolleyes:
Tell me you read Tattle, without telling me you actually read Tattle.
Disgusted. Do you recall about where in her video she starts this sh!t up again? I need to have a look.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20231029_142418_YouTube.jpg

She wants to be /so/ blonde that she doesn't even ask for a root smudge/melt ?? Look at that demarcation 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.