Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone! So in 5 months she went to: Maldive (twice), Paris, South of France, Positano, South Africa, Spain.. and I'l sure I'm missing some... Can you believe that all of this happened in the last thread?
1683542621014.png

By this rate, we're expecting nudes soon 😇 Happy tattling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Hello everyone! So in 5 months she went to: Maldive (twice), Paris, South of France, Positano, South Africa, Spain.. and I'l sure I'm missing some... Can you believe that all of this happened in the last thread?
View attachment 2156231

By this rate, we're expecting nudes soon 😇 Happy tattling!
That's A LOT of travelling! :eek: Where does she get all that money from?!? *cries in poor*

Reactions: 9
I refuse to indulge her an consider youtube/ig/raemi her "job" if she can be on a literal vacation for 5 months straight. In various countries. Most of the trips weren't even PR influencer trips, they were personal trips (family trips, her friends' weddings, etc.) :rolleyes:

Nah. "Career" my ass. I consider "influencing" to be passive income at best. (And that goes for all influencers, imo).

Reactions: 26
I refuse to indulge her an consider youtube/ig/raemi her "job" if she can be on a literal vacation for 5 months straight. In various countries. Most of the trips weren't even PR influencer trips, they were personal trips (family trips, her friends' weddings, etc.) :rolleyes:

Nah. "Career" my ass. I consider "influencing" to be passive income at best. (And that goes for all influencers, imo).
All of the above are just hobbies. They don't pay the bills, daddy does

Reactions: 19
Well her sister and friend decluttered her wardrobe, took out the princess dresses (said it was fancy dress = they talk sense) then went to somebodys house for dinner. I don’t understand how thin she is when she has so much nice food all the time and goes on vacation - diet, small portion off camera, fasting?

Reactions: 12
On the topic of "food," the hellofresh ad was filmed a different time. Her necklace stack is different during that segment of the video than in the decluttering bits that come before and after it.

Reactions: 11
On the topic of "food," the hellofresh ad was filmed a different time. Her necklace stack is different during that segment of the video than in the decluttering bits that come before and after it.
Oh my god, yes! You’re right. I didn’t notice that at all. I just went back to check. The fact that she doesn’t show Hannah at all in the clip where they’re eating says it all. Hannah is probably wearing different clothes. In fact the clip straight after them eating (at the bathroom sink looking at jewellery) Hannah is wearing a light pink jumper! Then in the next clip, she’s back to wearing the green top. And where’s Pia when they’re eating? …Not there because it was filmed on a different day. She’s such a liar!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, yes! You’re right. I didn’t notice that at all. I just went back to check. The fact that she doesn’t show Hannah at all in the clip where they’re eating says it all. Hannah is probably wearing different clothes. In fact the clip straight after them eating (at the bathroom sink looking at jewellery) Hannah is wearing a light pink jumper! Then in the next clip, she’s back to wearing the green top. And where’s Pia when they’re eating? …Not there because it was filmed on a different day. She’s such a liar!
to be honest influencers do that when it comes to sponsorships and it's not that weird since the brand needs to approve it etc. but! let's remember that Amelia plays with her timeline all the freaking time! we've seen many times how her nail color changes in random clips
she used to do that especially during lockdowns for obvious reasons

Reactions: 13

Accounts filed on Companies House show that Raemi has made over £100k in revenues in 2022... Can't believe people are actually buying her jewellery! 😨 I doubt she actually does anything to run the business, though...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
in the new tik tok Amelia is searching for a dupe of the top that Sophia Richie wore during her honeymoon..
the obsession is real..
honestly, I don't mind it, maybe will bring some class to Amelia`s style 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their style is more similar than what we've seen at the wedding

That first linen outfit, in the vlog, was so cute until she started accessorizing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How are two outfits that are literally completely covered in logo "quiet"? This screams tacky to me.
Yeah that quiet luxury is screaming my ears off, I think that post was meant to be sarcastic lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She wants to insert herself so badly into the conversation about new/old money 🤣 oh she's so funny! not 😑
Trust me dear.. nobody is thinking about you when thinking about old money ☺ Stop making yourself into a "thing" that you're not..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They surprisingly are. A lot of young people are always commenting on her tiktok, especially since the wedding. I think she's scared she won't be allowed to be tacky again. Don't worry Amelia, in our eyes, you'll forever be tacky 💗

• Haha
Estee was definitely being rude, awkward and cringey when she waved around literal cash in the street to try and pay Amelia back. (I left a comment on Estee's thread about her behavior too).

But I thought Amelia's comment about people paying her back was equally as rude, awkward and cringey.

The whole thing was just a shitshow of social unawareness lol. 🤦‍♀️

Amelia, Amelia, Amelia...*sigh.* You don't "remember stuff like that" because, frankly, you've never had to remember stuff like that. Paying for the entire bill has never been an issue for you because:

1) It's never actually been your money, it's daddy's money, so (in your mind) why not treat the whole table? Just make it rain! Woohoo!
2) You've never had to experience working at a minimum wage job (or even any job, for that matter) so you don't understand the value of money and living paycheck to paycheck. An unexpected cost like having to foot the entire bill could be a huge imposition for someone on a lower salary.
3) You don't understand the power dynamics (or any social cues, really) of that. If someone buys you something then you're technically indebted to them. Especially if you're not really that close to the person, it can be really awkward.
4) You have no class, so of course you wouldn't recognize manners. When people offer to pay you back it's a form of politeness.

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 4.00.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.