Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think length impact it as much as health. Healthy looking hair, long or short, would always look better than short/long fried/dry/brittle hair.

My unpopular opinion is that I do believe the closer to your natural hair color, the better you look. Enough with the bleached blonde. (I'm looking right at you Niomi Smart)
That makes a lot of sense, I have to agree. You also made me think of gardening, things that grow together, go together when it comes to flavor combinations.

Reactions: 8
Why she doesn't tag her friend Tamara? she doesn't her audience knows she has betetr style? 🤣

OOT question, what's wrong with her mom's dog. I think Leo is his name? the poor dog looks very ill :(

Reactions: 6
This filthy rich bish had to steal her friends dress - don’t tell me she had no time to change at home as it takes 2 minutes. She always steals from her mom as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This filthy rich bish had to steal her friends dress - don’t tell me she had no time to change at home as it takes 2 minutes. She always steals from her mom as well.
And why wouldn’t she stay a night after the wedding? Why did she have to leave it, get changed in a public bathroom and then go to airport?

Reactions: 9
That makes a lot of sense, I have to agree. You also made me think of gardening, things that grow together, go together when it comes to flavor combinations.
Oooh i didn't know that, that's so interesting, on my way to google 👀

Why she doesn't tag her friend Tamara? she doesn't her audience knows she has betetr style? 🤣

OOT question, what's wrong with her mom's dog. I think Leo is his name? the poor dog looks very ill :(
Amelia tagged her in 1 photo I think, her name is Tamara Stein but her account is on private. I checked hehe. Same with Hannah, Amelia's sister, who I think is more interesting style-wise than tacky Amelia could ever be.
I would love to see a Tamara closet & apartment tour lol (I'm such a nosy bish 😅).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They live in another world.
Imagine ruining your career abusing your hairdresser because you didn't follow instructions (Lydia Millen) and then labelling getting your hair done "My Hair Journey". These really are first world problems.
what did she do?!

Reactions: 3
what did she do?!
Check out Lydia Millen's thread - read her Wiki page - top of the page - pink button.
Lydia didn't follow the hairdresser's aftercare intstructions plus was carelessly spraying self-tanner on her face and hair thus inadvertently colouring her hair, blamed the hairdresser (Nicky Lazou) for her hair being red, then proceeded to abuse the pregnant hairdresser for hours, bullied the hairdresser online for over a year, tried to sabotage her business (with Amelia's help). Made vlogs about it, insinuated she was assaulted, when the hairdresser finally, after a year of taking crap, retaliated, Lydia made herself the victim. Over bloomin' hair that looked, imo, looked perfectly fine.
It was all so ugly and unnecessary.
Karma has played it's card because Despina has done more damage to Amelia and Lydia's hair than ever before.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg finally someone acknowledged that , I thought Amelia was thin but this girl was skeletal and she would look stunning with some weight on her. Theses choices of being super skinny will affect your health later on in life , please be aware girls

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Amelia really needs to start acting her age… She is constantly giggling, gushing and talking way too fast in her videos. she needs to learn some etiquette

Reactions: 11
Poor Pia. The photo Amelia posted of them is photoshopped within an inch of it's life and Pia's face is all warped and looks like it's melting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hannah is so gorgeous and her nose is beautiful. Amelia should have left her face alone
IMG_5604.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it seems like Amelia is out man hunting at the moment, despite the BF? Hasn't mentioned him recently has she?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.