Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her boobs done?!
Tbh I’m not convinced she did. I have the same boobs, they are very full and round but still soft. If she would have had them done they would have been stiff and hard like rocks but to me they still look natural. Her and Hannah have always had big boobs for their frame

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 6
Amelia tagged her in 1 photo I think, her name is Tamara Stein but her account is on private. I checked hehe. Same with Hannah, Amelia's sister, who I think is more interesting style-wise than tacky Amelia could ever be.
I would love to see a Tamara closet & apartment tour lol (I'm such a nosy bish 😅).
Same I lovedTamara’s style and that apartment plus the closet - in NYC!! Wow!! 🤩

Reactions: 9
How old is she? I keep forgetting, but she keeps dressing “sexy” they way a teenage girl defines sexy…. She has so much money and yet she looks so cheap. Hannah looks so much more classy, beautiful and sexy than Amelia…. A shame!!
I think Amelia is 30.
Her style says 45 year old cougar on the prowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yikes, the hair is so bad. And so crispy lol. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

In a few years time, Amelia is going to look back at her photos and cry think 'Damn, I look like a clown. Whhhhhhhhhhy didn't I listen to those thousands of comments telling me to go caramel or a darker brown."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Amelia is such a classic therapy case...
Its like people who grow up in a strict religious household and turn super whorish as soon as they are 18 and out of the house. 😃
In her case, its growing up super wealthy and want to look as cheap as one can (Gives me a bit of Paris Hilton vibes, she was also looking trashy in her 20s. However it was early 2000, everyone was looking trashy :D ).
But the hair indeed, cannot agree with you guys more.
EVEN if she wants to be blonde, that's the way to do it. the colour tone, the stripes.. its just not it.

And that fake tan all year around. 😫
I get it girl, you get paid to promote it. But please please LIE to us and get it professionally done while promoting that at home crap.
I really don't mind to be lied to in that case.

Reactions: 21

In a few years time, Amelia is going to look back at her photos and cry think 'Damn, I look like a clown. Whhhhhhhhhhy didn't I listen to those thousands of comments telling me to go caramel or a darker brown."
That is IF she goes through therapy, which in her case (pun intended) is not granted.

Reactions: 5

I don't understand how she doesn't see how bad her hair looks? Its just so awful now!

New thread title she might like maybe,

#7 Amelia Liana Crispy Hair Don't Care

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I defo think she's had a boob job. Or the genetic Gods looked down on her giving her these boobs on her tiny frame 😂

Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 4.00.23 PM.png

Compared to 2013:

Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 4.03.34 PM.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.