Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, what do you mean? Not with that super Christophe Robin mask she loves has a code for to earn some money off subs. πŸ˜‚
I have to chime in here... that mask is great one of my top 3. I also think that she has coarse hair regardless of bleaching it or not, a bit lime Lydia and her Hagrid hair. So being as blonde as possible is never going to suit their hair texture.

Reactions: 9
I have to chime in here... that mask is great one of my top 3. I also think that she has coarse hair regardless of bleaching it or not, a bit lime Lydia and her Hagrid hair. So being as blonde as possible is never going to suit their hair texture.
I mean, sure. But she's obviously only promoting it because she gets a kick back.

I love it too haha, got it a few months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which mask is it? The prickly pear? Hahaha you guys are better influencers than anyone we talk about on here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does her hairdresser do any colors but blonde? There are so many instagram stylists these days that seem to have learned todo one specific style or dyeing technique and they live off that. Given how horrible Amelia looks despite many people recommending to go darker and smudging the roots I bet Nicky is one of those and actually doesn’t know how to achieve a darker look.
Amelia would never, but she probably could achieve a better job with box dye at home.

Does her hairdresser do any colors but blonde? There are so many instagram stylists these days that seem to have learned todo one specific style or dyeing technique and they live off that. Given how horrible Amelia looks despite many people recommending to go darker and smudging the roots I bet Nicky is one of those and actually doesn’t know how to achieve a darker look.
Amelia would never, but she probably could achieve a better job with box dye at home.
Amelia's hairdresser is Despina - for the last 3 years. And most of her clients appear to go for the blonde balayage look.

Amelia's hairdresser is Despina - for the last 3 years. And most of her clients appear to go for the blonde balayage look.
My bad πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ meant Crispina of course. Not surprised that so many go for balayage blonde, seems like that is what she does.

My bad πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ meant Crispina of course. Not surprised that so many go for balayage blonde, seems like that is what she does.
But am I the only one who thinks she's utter crap at it? Aside from the overprocessing, it's like she has not done any retraining for how technique, placement and blending has evolved. Resting on laurels and her name alone.

Anyone have ideas for a new thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But am I the only one who thinks she's utter crap at it? Aside from the overprocessing, it's like she has not done any retraining for how technique, placement and blending has evolved. Resting on laurels and her name alone.

Anyone have ideas for a new thread title?
I agree with you, her work is subpar and tbh, I'm so surprised she has returning clients.

• Heart
Yes, it's the prickly pear one! I used to buy the prickly pear oil (great anti aging oil); but since the war in Syria, the price has skyrocketed. I also use their ash brown mask, they really have great products !
I love the anti-brass masks! I've used the blonde and brunette ones (blue/brunette bc an ex stylist did not get the lift I needed and my ends had turned orangey). They worked better than anything else I had tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, it's the prickly pear one! I used to buy the prickly pear oil (great anti aging oil); but since the war in Syria, the price has skyrocketed. I also use their ash brown mask, they really have great products !
May I ask if you've tried anything from the hydration line?

Reactions: 2
May I ask if you've tried anything from the hydration line?
No, I haven't, I use the apivita moisturizing line or the matrix one (blue or green bottles).
But I'd buy any CR products blindly, that's how much I love them. If you do try the line, let me know, I'm curious now 🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here's one modest contribution to a thread title, and I can't wait to read the hilarious one that'll be chosen πŸ˜‚

Amelia Liana #7 Fifty shades of cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love the anti-brass masks! I've used the blonde and brunette ones (blue/brunette bc an ex stylist did not get the lift I needed and my ends had turned orangey). They worked better than anything else I had tried.
I have this, too! The purple masks, right? They help my highlights stay ashy vs brassy (I think, somehow. LOL). I've also tried their clarifying mask with the sea salt scrub and that one is really good, too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.