Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I haven't, I use the apivita moisturizing line or the matrix one (blue or green bottles).
But I'd buy any CR products blindly, that's how much I love them. If you do try the line, let me know, I'm curious now 🤭
Thank you 😊❤.

Amelia Liana #7 Stringy highlights ,ads, weddings and constant trips - It's "delulu" that none of her outfits are it

Hahaha it's bad but I wanted to give it a go.

Reactions: 4
Amelia Liana #7 Brassy but not classy, always the wedding guest but never the bride!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks great !!
---
I see Amelia even put the grey tips pictures in her vlog. Hi Amelia 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
off topic hair mask :
I like this one from a french hairdresser
1699184301709.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why an earth does it take 6 hours to colour her hair? What the hell are they doing?

When I use to have my colour done it was a couple of hours.

OT, but thank you everyone for the prickly pear tips. I was just in Sedona with my husband last month and we had a private guide pick some prickly pear fruit for us to taste fresh from the cactus, it was amazing. I want to look into it now!

Despina is awful imo. I have no idea how her clients go home happy. Amelia’s hair is f’d

• Heart
OT, but thank you everyone for the prickly pear tips. I was just in Sedona with my husband last month and we had a private guide pick some prickly pear fruit for us to taste fresh from the cactus, it was amazing. I want to look into it now!

Despina is awful imo. I have no idea how her clients go home happy. Amelia’s hair is f’d
Despina strikes me as a very charming friendly person and maybe because Amelia and her both have a thing against Nicky they have a special (mean girl) bond?

Reactions: 6
Why an earth does it take 6 hours to colour her hair? What the hell are they doing?
Frying it , ruining it...

She started showing her bad hair:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-06 a la(s) 12.57.42.png

And after 6 hours, still look awful to me:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-06 a la(s) 12.59.43.png

Ok, not the same. Looks probably even wrose after.

She should go to an stylist (not Despiina) with a photo of herself, 9 years ago when she had a nice caramel color. For sure that's a color she could mantain with a healthy texture.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-06 a la(s) 13.05.39.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What she wants and what looks good are two different things.

Reactions: 17
I think, Despina is not a bad hairdresser or colorist. But I think the problem is, that she can't say no with those influencers. Every other hairdresser or with a "normal" client should say, that what she (Amelia/Lydia...) wants is not obtainable and good for a suitable and healthy maintenance.
And she is just doing what they want, doesn't really care anymore and tries as much as possible so they shut up and are happy for a second.

Loving that we have switched this to hair products we use and love! I love the superfood treatment and purple conditioner from Pureology. The Nanoworks Gold conditioner is amazing for super dry hair! Much better IMO than Kerastase. This purple conditioner is the only one that I have found to remove brass tones from from hair since it is deep royal purple. Fleur is always recommending Pureology’s toner - has anyone tried it?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just gonna drop this here ... those suffocated boobies are ready to explode !!!

🤭

Screenshot_20231107_151107_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_151108_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh she looks like she needs to be hosed down. Why does she looks so grubby? Did she try to contour her boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she looks like she needs to be hosed down. Why does she looks so grubby? Did she try to contour her boobs?
I have no idea what's going on with this Tik Tok. The dark tan makes it look like she's changed her race, the squashed boobs. the bad make up and overstyled hair - not gonna mention the colour at all - and her bodybuilder stance at the end ... it's just a hot mess.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.