Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Pia and Amelia's podcast I wonder how Pia can happily handle Amelia's deeply personal stuff and be ok with it. Amelia asked Pia to go to her former in laws house and slit a heirloom they had given her through the door after the breakup (and video record it for proof it had been given back) , supposedly because Amelia couldn' t trust anyone else but her family (but unavaible that day - well, surely you could have picked another day then, but she probably didn't want even one of her family members to come in contact with the former in laws) and apparently hasn't got any other friend to ask to but her personal assistant.
She asked Pia to give one of her ex boyfriend his stuffs back, the guy had to come over to Pia's place... I mean these things are just so unprofessional to me. This just screams immature boss, Amelia needs life assistance not a personal assistant. Maybe she can move into a retirement house since she's aging herself at the speed of life, she'll have plenty of assistance even to take her to the loo. She won't do anything herself anymore, the dream!

Truly don't know how PAs with terrible diva bosses like that can enjoy their job. To be someone's servant basically, but be called personal assistant because it sounds better. Amelia literally said she could not trust anyone else but Pia to deliver this very expensive and precious family heirloom so it would only be normal to pay her an anormous amount of money if Pia is this valuable to her.

The only reason I would accept handling her personal tit is because of a very very very good salary. Otherwise I'll stick to editing videos, managing content, flights, meetings and work agenda etc... Thank you. I don't see how getting stuff back to my boss' ex bf has anything to do with helping my boss run its buisness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Their dynamic is so strange. Who asks her assistant to stay with them and their family during lockdown ?!?
And how on earth did Pia agree ? Didn’t she have relatives to stay with ?

Reactions: 16
Their dynamic is so strange. Who asks her assistant to stay with them and their family during lockdown ?!?
And how on earth did Pia agree ? Didn’t she have relatives to stay with ?
I mean you’d get paid for 24/7 hours, no? I hope she’s making bank

Reactions: 15
I’d love to know how much she pays Pia! I always think the dynamic on influencer trips etc must be so odd. Like if Pia goes on a trip with Amelia does she get to go for all the fancy dinners and get the same freebies, or does she have to order room service and check emails in the eve?

I would guess Amelia’s parents have a PA type person, so maybe she thinks this is totally normal.

Reactions: 20
How about the podcast with Estee where these 2 idiots think they are so deep and mature while they sound like any newly 30s women living a wannabe sex and the city lifestyle

I honestly found them some obnoxious going on about their success and managing multiple businesses (aka social media handles)

Amelia, what do you know about hustling? You were wearing louboutins and Chanels at 18yo. Your dad had you sorted out the day you were born so that no matter how stupid you become or how hard you’d fail, you could always get yourself back up on daddy’s golden parachute…reminds me of Kim k giving business advice to women….Girl plssss you don’t know a thing about real life and making it on your own. That’s why you are having tantrums in your car when you are flying to NYC for your 3rd nose job!

oh and btw, you still ain’t that bombshell you think you “became”…thank lord some things in life don’t have a price tag

daddy’s money = daddy’s DNA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
In the internet it is stated that she is 170cm height, but that cannot be, right? What you guys think?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Amelia and her nInE pLaTfOrMs she posts on wEeKlY and keeps babbling on about is so cringe. Görl ... let's unravel that, shall we? All time estimates are weekly approximations.

1) Blog (She has a blog? Lol, how often does "she" "write" posts on it? Are you sure that it isn't just Pia writing up a quick affiliate link-ridden "What I wore this month" blog post once a blue moon?) Time it takes on a weekly basis (for short "TiT" from now on): Avarage around 2 min. Generously since she did post herself in the very beginning.
Edit: I just looked up this fabled blog and the last post is four weeks old (lel) and an undisclosed ad for that hotel she spent some time in with Pia, back then it was already undisclosed on all her platforms. She did not write that, I bet everything I have on it.

2) Youtube (Fair enough, the only thing she does "work" for aka film herself for 3h blabbing up or sink her claws in some ad/sponsored package then let's someone else(Pia) cut and edit it.) TiT: Depending on if she feels like it or not or is on holiday or just does not feel like making one and "takes a break for the first time in 10 years": 0h to 8h of incoherent blabbering aka OMG almost one full work day on her good days, you guys!

3) Her instagram (Let Pia take a pic on her way to her weekly botox appointment or some random upscale restaurant or incorporate the ad in her Vlog anyway. Posts how often? 2 or 3 times a week? Feel confident in my TiT.) TiT: 10min because she has to tell Pia how to edit it and which words to block in the replies.

4) Raemi's instagram. TiT: 0min. 100% outsorced to some poor shmock who has to gush about random gold plated China crap once a week.

Uhm ... what else ...

LOL she includes her podcast in this. Ok, so 5) Podcast (Please. She is "so stressed" because she has to serve 9 platform a week I can't. This podcast just comes out of a 100 month hiatus and she thinks it's appropriate to list it as part of her duties. Does it even come out once a week? I can't listen to her nasal voice without a nice backdrop so I don't know. It's her blabbing plus asking someone to come over to blab, then let's someone else edit.) TiT: Averaged over all the years since it started: 21sec. She works so hard, poor girl. :(

I am struggling to come up with anything and I'll be damned looking her up again.
I guess she includes Raemi's website? Please. 6) Number 4) applies: TiT: 0.

Ohhhh 7) Tik Tok! (I don't know how often she posts or what exactly so I'm just pulling that TiT out of my arse, since I am guessing it's her changing outfits three times, so she films a normal regular day for her, lets someone else edit and post.) TiT: Maybe 10min.

8) Youtube shorts: (Literally the exact same thing as tik tok on a different platform, Pia uploads it and checks comments.) TiT: 0min.

Ok girlies, I can not for the life of me remember what that 9th platform is supposed to be so I will just take a prejudiced guess and will account 1 minute to that, which is probably stretching it (something Amelia has plenty experience with regarding the truth).

All in all it accumulates to her extremely busy work week with the final TiT: 3:21h per week! Thank you Amelia for your sacrifice. Godspeed and no good luck because winning the fiscal lottery by no merit and birth alone was enough for 10 life times for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Amelia and her nInE pLaTfOrMs she posts on wEeKlY and keeps babbling on about is so cringe. Görl ... let's unravel that, shall we? All time estimates are weekly approximations.

1) Blog (She has a blog? Lol, how often does "she" "write" posts on it? Are you sure that it isn't just Pia writing up a quick affiliate link-ridden "What I wore this month" blog post once a blue moon?) Time it takes on a weekly basis (for short "TiT" from now on): Avarage around 2 min. Generously since she did post herself in the very beginning.
Edit: I just looked up this fabled blog and the last post is four weeks old (lel) and an undisclosed ad for that hotel she spent some time in with Pia, back then it was already undisclosed on all her platforms. She did not write that, I bet everything I have on it.

2) Youtube (Fair enough, the only thing she does "work" for aka film herself for 3h blabbing up or sink her claws in some ad/sponsored package then let's someone else(Pia) cut and edit it.) TiT: Depending on if she feels like it or not or is on holiday or just does not feel like making one and "takes a break for the first time in 10 years": 0h to 8h of incoherent blabbering aka OMG almost one full work day on her good days, you guys!

3) Her instagram (Let Pia take a pic on her way to her weekly botox appointment or some random upscale restaurant or incorporate the ad in her Vlog anyway. Posts how often? 2 or 3 times a week? Feel confident in my TiT.) TiT: 10min because she has to tell Pia how to edit it and which words to block in the replies.

4) Raemi's instagram. TiT: 0min. 100% outsorced to some poor shmock who has to gush about random gold plated China crap once a week.

Uhm ... what else ...

LOL she includes her podcast in this. Ok, so 5) Podcast (Please. She is "so stressed" because she has to serve 9 platform a week I can't. This podcast just comes out of a 100 month hiatus and she thinks it's appropriate to list it as part of her duties. Does it even come out once a week? I can't listen to her nasal voice without a nice backdrop so I don't know. It's her blabbing plus asking someone to come over to blab, then let's someone else edit.) TiT: Averaged over all the years since it started: 21sec. She works so hard, poor girl. :(

I am struggling to come up with anything and I'll be damned looking her up again.
I guess she includes Raemi's website? Please. 6) Number 4) applies: TiT: 0.

Ohhhh 7) Tik Tok! (I don't know how often she posts or what exactly so I'm just pulling that TiT out of my arse, since I am guessing it's her changing outfits three times, so she films a normal regular day for her, lets someone else edit and post.) TiT: Maybe 10min.

8) Youtube shorts: (Literally the exact same thing as tik tok on a different platform, Pia uploads it and checks comments.) TiT: 0min.

Ok girlies, I can not for the life of me remember what that 9th platform is supposed to be so I will just take a prejudiced guess and will account 1 minute to that, which is probably stretching it (something Amelia has plenty experience with regarding the truth).

All in all it accumulates to her extremely busy work week with the final TiT: 3:21h per week! Thank you Amelia for your sacrifice. Godspeed and no good luck because winning the fiscal lottery by no merit and birth alone was enough for 10 life times for you.
I think the 9th platform is her home account. What’s your estimated TiT for posting a picture of your new cushions once a fortnight? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the 9th platform is her home account. What’s your estimated TiT for posting a picture of your new cushions once a fortnight? 😂
Puh, it's not that easy. The "TiT" unit requires a lot of works of maths and statistics behind the scenes that you don't even know of and I also never talk about it! It's not just what you see on my 9 (!) channels! It's a lot more, thank god I don't have to do any of that boring ol'e stuff, obvi I have employes for that. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh, did Estee actually buy a new house, I have to go and see!

She was trying to sell her flat for ages.
She said she's renting the house out, and still has her other apartment that she can't sell because of some fire code issue it has.

The last page of Estee's thread has some pictures up from her stories.

Reactions: 2
So happy to see the help again serving/making dinner. At least this time Amelia cut their faces out of IG stories… 🙄

I always wonder… who is all of this food for? The parents, Mama Rachel, Hannah and David, Amelia, Jakiboo and Pia? It seems like a lot unless the help eat the leftovers.

And, the dessert is from Iran!?!? Anyone remember where the orange boxes of chocolate are from?

I was thinking that Amelia’s mom mostly likely has one or two PAs so her behaviour no matter how entitled has to be learnt to a point.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Todays vlog was less manic and easier to watch! Loved the trip to the antique market and how she (kind of) called out Kanye West’s anti-semitism. Though it does really annoy me when influencers vlog while driving 🙄

Reactions: 7
Hi! Long time lurker here, finally made an account 😆

Has anyone else seen Amelia's new tiktok with Jak? Do we think they're still an item? I saw someone in the comments say she just keeps him on his toes!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hi! Long time lurker here, finally made an account 😆

Has anyone else seen Amelia's new tiktok with Jak? Do we think they're still an item? I saw someone in the comments say she just keeps him on his toes!
What a silly video! Something I’d expect from a 12yo…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.