Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1668416646365.png

How badly applied is Amelia's foundation/concealer by her eyebrow, nose and eye! Did she just miss a huge section, forget to blend or????

Reactions: 2
Hi! Long time lurker here, finally made an account 😆

Has anyone else seen Amelia's new tiktok with Jak? Do we think they're still an item? I saw someone in the comments say she just keeps him on his toes!
He looks a bit too comfortable for a friend grabbing her upper thigh like that!

Reactions: 10
They are def together, she s just keeping it low. Also I think she s never been so comfortable with anyone like that. In the past years Jak would never get so much of airtime , it was always Guy. So she def into him and he s def into her the way he looks at her .

Reactions: 13
Yeah they’re definitely a couple. I think she feels like the ‘hot one’ in the relationship, hence the manic rise in confidence. Why does she speak SO fast in all her videos? It’s hard to watch her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she also mentioned to Shelly J whitehead in her podcast, that she is a nervous person inside hence she has anxiety. I too sometimes talk fast due to anxiety. When you had harsh criticism your whole life you developed these traits I think.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how manic some of her TikTok’s are, does nobody review them for her and let her now.

Are her YouTube vlogs the same?

I can’t believe how manic some of her TikTok’s are, does nobody review them for her and let her now.

Are her YouTube vlogs the same?
Yes. It's exhausting watching her. Nonstop giggling, talking fast, interrupting when someone else is speaking, jumping around. The chewing gum whilst speaking on camera annoys me.

Yesterday's vlog was ok I enjoyed the market part.
The best part of the vlog was her cheek filler in the car for me.

At this point she probably doesn’t even need a pillow to sleep on. I still cannot get the image of the mouse pad with the wrist rest out of my head when I see her cheeks. 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes. It's exhausting watching her. Nonstop giggling, talking fast, interrupting when someone else is speaking, jumping around. The chewing gum whilst speaking on camera annoys me.
She gets really excited and appears manic, her sister Hannah mentioned that she puts on a persona “AmeliaLiana” for Yt and some other events, which even she admits she is hyper as she feeds on others energy and then at the end of it crashes .

Reactions: 5
I just saw on Tik Tok that she had another nose job and I really pity this girl.

I want to jump out of my screen and tell her that she is enough. Or just shake her a bit and tell her that she is loved.

The way she is constantly doing something to her body is so unhealthy and screams lack of self esteem. She is the daughter of a wealthy man, had a great education and is probably one of the most successful content creator out there.

Amelia, you are enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw on Tik Tok that she had another nose job and I really pity this girl.

I want to jump out of my screen and tell her that she is enough. Or just shake her a bit and tell her that she is loved.

The way she is constantly doing something to her body is so unhealthy and screams lack of self esteem. She is the daughter of a wealthy man, had a great education and is probably one of the most successful content creator out there.

Amelia, you are enough!
Same thoughts! She really needs to hear this.

New tiktok alert! 🚨

Says she's going on a date with someone "so hot." What are the odds she's still with Jak and just acts like she's going around on dates with different guys? Cause a few tiktoks ago she was with him!

PS. Video is too large so I just posted a screenshot!
Screenshot_20221116-052554_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she s still unsure about Jak hence the dating around , but I think he s solidly sweet on her and is panting for her .

If everything she lists as “out” is out… why does she so self critical of herself?

For me personally, I think that Jak is waiting for Amelia to realize that they should be together. Not sure why but I always got that vibe from him. I do think that they’d be a good match.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If everything she lists as “out” is out… why does she so self critical of herself?

For me personally, I think that Jak is waiting for Amelia to realize that they should be together. Not sure why but I always got that vibe from him. I do think that they’d be a good match.
I agree with the first part! Why does she constantly point out everything that's "wrong" with her?

I think they'd be a good match too! I'm a sucker for friends to lovers stories 😅

Reactions: 9
Only Amelia would start ‘Vlogvember’ half way through the month.
I know! "Uploading every Wednedays and Sundays for the rest of the month!". So she starts today, November 16. She usually posts on Sundays. So the whole "Vlogvember" thing is basically 3 extra vlogs than she normally does.

And all of that because she won't do Vlogmas this year. "Instead of 24 vlogs, you get 3!! YAY!" I mean "YIKES!"

ETA: I like her vlogs and watch every once in a while. I am not subscribe to her channel anymore cause I dislike her YT Shorts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.