Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even watch her videos anymore, but her SHORTS keep coming up on my YT

She is really milking her failed engagement isn't she?? Jesus Christ

Reactions: 17
She probably has a team working for her to help boost her SM popularity. I can see them brainstorming about ways to attract followers. I guess they decided to take the "shock/controversy" route, which explains her prancing around practically naked, showing up in post-surgery bandages, talking about her failed engagement, etc.

I say she has hired a team (or just another individual) because she's far too vapid to even think of these things herself.

Reactions: 10
She probably has a team working for her to help boost her SM popularity. I can see them brainstorming about ways to attract followers. I guess they decided to take the "shock/controversy" route, which explains her prancing around practically naked, showing up in post-surgery bandages, talking about her failed engagement, etc.

I say she has hired a team (or just another individual) because she's far too vapid to even think of these things herself.
The team is Pia, from listening to the podcast Pia does a lot of the brainstorming of concepts, films and edits for Amelia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How much does she pay Pia I wonder? Does she get commission or a monthly salary?

Reactions: 6
Y’all were right. I just watched an Instagram reel and her face is not moving at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s so hyper. It’s difficult to watch a whole video. Also - is that a scar at the bottom of her nose, or a dressing?

Reactions: 4
I think she mentioned that she has to keep the nose taped up to Help bind it . At least her vlog was not as bad as last week😞 This was much better and I think she know her audience loves Hannah and Mama Rachel hence their appearances.

Reactions: 7
For someone obsessed with beauty products she paints her face as if she was putting on stage makeup so that people can see her features from far away.

By the time she's done with her makeup she looks decades older.

Reactions: 17
And Amelia's off to the premiere of The Crown with the price tag still attached to her jacket.
Wear and return.
Disgusting.

Screenshot_20221109-103814_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-103841_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-103844_Instagram.jpg

Amelia's appearance at the NetflixUK premiere of The Crown seems to be at the hands of Lydia Millen's PR / Publicist Charnley Communications. She tagged him in one of her stories. He does alot of "paid for features" for Lydia Millen especially after her Glo disaster and "bullying her pregnant hairdresser" scandal. Amelia could be using him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And Amelia's off to the premiere of The Crown with the price tag still attached to her jacket.
Wear and return.
Disgusting.
Highly doubt she would return this, she is wayy too greedy to not own it. She has tons of tit she hasn't touched in ages or just wears once, then it disappears in the realms of her closets. Also she said once she is too lazy to remove the tags, imagine. 😂

Reactions: 6
Highly doubt she would return this, she is wayy too greedy to not own it. She has tons of tit she hasn't touched in ages or just wears once, then it disappears in the realms of her closets. Also she said once she is too lazy to remove the tags, imagine. 😂
I think, she thinks, she can sell it for more on her depop with the status ‘with tags’.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think, she thinks, she can sell it for more on her depop with the status ‘with tags’.
to be fair, its not a price tag, but the one stitched inside the piece with washing instructions etc. Usually with the hight end brands they make it match the lining though, and you supposed to cut it out anyway..

Reactions: 10
to be fair, its not a price tag, but the one stitched inside the piece with washing instructions etc. Usually with the hight end brands they make it match the lining though, and you supposed to cut it out anyway..
If you look at her stories the tag is dangling and moving about. The tag sewn onto the jacket would not move as much.

This. 100%.

IDK, I think I see some sort of barcode.

Omg I LOVED her nose before!!
Omg me too! Usually people comment under these videos of ladies with a nose like old Bella Hadid and I'm like "yeah it's just a nose" but here 👌 her before nose was so fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.