Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everything she lists as “out” is out… why does she so self critical of herself?

For me personally, I think that Jak is waiting for Amelia to realize that they should be together. Not sure why but I always got that vibe from him. I do think that they’d be a good match.
So waves and curls are „out“?
What the actual racist duck?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so gross how she always does her skincare while wearing all of her rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc...*cringe*... just think of the bacteria she's spreading around her face and makeup and products that are building up under those rings. Especially since she says she rarely takes them off. :sick:

Plus it's probably bad for the jewelry anyway to constantly be putting oils, acids, etc on the metal/stones.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Alse we all know she will stop posting mid december to duck off to the Carribean for her well deserved holiday as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Started to watch her vlogs again because of Estee and because she's been in her videos quite often the last months.
She aged a lot I think and her make up and style isn't that helpful to look more youthful. ANd she should stop bleaching her hair. It's a point where it just doesn't look fresh and just unhealthy and to much.
Also her shorts are cringy. Her 5 worst luxury shoes/bags... what does she think. Seems like she doesn't think about her consumption at all. She has the same bag in diffrent colors and also shoes even though she doesn't like them? Or was ist a 2+1 offer from Manolo or Prada...

Reactions: 10
She looks SO plastic in Estée’s last vlog. I feel sorry for herView attachment 1740187
🤭 I was literally about to post the exact same picture!

"Haha guys, everyone always asks me if I had my lips done, but no, I have not, I am just overlining!"
Dem sausage lips.

Her nose also looks absolutely no different than her previous nose. She will be stuck with her fathers features no matter what she does.
I actually think it looks noticably different (not saying better), her nostrils have shrunk to half their size.

Reactions: 7
It's so gross how she always does her skincare while wearing all of her rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc...*cringe*... just think of the bacteria she's spreading around her face and makeup and products that are building up under those rings. Especially since she says she rarely takes them off. :sick:

Plus it's probably bad for the jewelry anyway to constantly be putting oils, acids, etc on the metal/stones.
This drives me crazy in those vogue skincare/beauty regime videos. I wear a lot of jewellery that I sleep in but I take it all off before doing my makeup skincare and then put it on again :sick:

Reactions: 6
If this isn’t filler migration I don’t know what is, it’s migrating upwards into her upper lip 🤦‍♀️

86530353-2B40-422D-94C1-B935E5F5B886.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey, lurker here! I've been kind of checking up on the old brit youtubers (essie, gabbie,amelia...) and I just watched Amelia's video (
"YES I’VE CHANGED… Addressing Your Questions", and she openly said she's indian and arab. I don't know if this is new but I remember back in the day she used to kind of "glamorize" her background saying she's a little bit of everything, middle-easter, persian, french,etc..
Is this change recent? Did she address it?

Reactions: 6
I think she mainly Iraqi but her grand parents had to leave and settled in Lebanon before relocating to London. Her father is Jewish and his mother was from France, not sure where his dad was from. Amelia refers to her ethnic origin from the countries her grandparents were from instead of their actual ethnicity. Like Indian from her mother s father is because he fled his home country as a child , participated in the Olympics and won a gold medal for India, but that does not make him Indian by decent . She uses these terms synonymously 😂😂😂😂 much like Amber Heard

Reactions: 18
Hey, lurker here! I've been kind of checking up on the old brit youtubers (essie, gabbie,amelia...) and I just watched Amelia's video (
"YES I’VE CHANGED… Addressing Your Questions", and she openly said she's indian and arab. I don't know if this is new but I remember back in the day she used to kind of "glamorize" her background saying she's a little bit of everything, middle-easter, persian, french,etc..
Is this change recent? Did she address it?
Her mother’s side is Iraqi Jewish, and her father is English Jewish. It’s that simple.

Just because her mother briefly lived in Iran, it doesn’t make her Persian either. Amelia loves to hold this image of her being this exotic multi-ethnic woman to make her seem that bit more interesting but it’s all a facade.

Reactions: 22
Jewish ancestry is always a bit complicated. My daughter is a mix of Turkish, Greek, Ukrainian, Polish, Irish and English, for example, but is a British Jew.

i wish Amelia would talk more about Judaism but I totally understand why she doesn’t. The internet can be brutal.

Reactions: 8
Maybe if you stopped injecting, implanting and cutting into your face you wouldn't feel so puffy...

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 9.53.25 pm.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So waves and curls are „out“?
What the actual racist duck?!
I think given the > symbol i think she was trying to say perfect straightened hair was out and that curly/wavy/hair that hasn't been styled for hours on end is in. Would have made way more sense if she'd have just put perfect hair there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.