Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so nosy, I want to see where/what kind of place she moves into. She always said Effie would benefit from greener and quieter spaces, but half of me suspects she’s going to rent somewhere really Central instead.

Reactions: 9
She's pretty central now. Don't think she's upsized with green space and got even more central. Isn't she in Elephant and Castle?

Edit: sorry I misread!

Reactions: 2
I still want to know what happened to her other office; the one that isn’t the Mirror Water office? I wouldn’t put it past her to have two office spaces and have one of them unused. She has so much money lying around, she can afford it. Her insta live the other week reminded me of the time when she randomly rented a place in NYC so she could fly in every week for that one guy.

Reactions: 8
Hello, lurker here! I don't really follow much of Estée these days but just came across her recent stories... £85 for a plain white vest, is she off her actual trolley 😳 these "guru" type people drive me crazy lately, do they live in (luxury) caves and not realise there are a lot of people struggling between heat and food these days and not pissing 80 quid up the wall on a tit vest.

Also the shoes a couple of stories before the vest 🤨 reminds me of what I wore in year 9 of school and thought I was well trendy 🤢

I still want to know what happened to her other office; the one that isn’t the Mirror Water office? I wouldn’t put it past her to have two office spaces and have one of them unused. She has so much money lying around, she can afford it. Her insta live the other week reminded me of the time when she randomly rented a place in NYC so she could fly in every week for that one guy.
I'm not sure I ever saw another office? Estee has moved office several times. I remember her showing the MW offices with the red bricks walls, located not far from her house, and now is at this old biscuit factory turned into offices. I think I may be missing one location but that's it.

Reactions: 4
1668052269313.png

same as

1668052291562.png

uh oh get ready for whining

1668052369235.png

has she really lived there for 5 years?? Holy crap..how? lol

1668052450631.png

its so weird how she's always blaming her dog for "ruining" her couch, my cats have shredded so much furniture, I dont bring it up every 5 minutes on the internet, well just now lol .. also her feet look so weird

1668052590432.png

she's putting up a lot of apt stories

1668052708994.png

1668052745452.png

awww this guy <3

1668052787102.png

her #gifted tree

1668052858398.png

1668052877995.png

oh please...

1668052924793.png

1668052956712.png

1668053000233.png

she has lived a life of luxury for years with daddy Aslan, who knew she was never loved.. gezus

1668053038997.png

1668053085778.png

lol omg this chick...

1668053124870.png

actually a nice picture of her

1668053158537.png

gah moving sucks haha

1668053184155.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s been 4.5 years. Lol I know that’s nit-picky I just hate when Estée exaggerates timeframes, but fair, that’s close enough to 5 years! (Moved spring 2018).

It’s crazy she has actually been there so long but when you think about it, she was trying to sell by spring-ish 2020. I think the last two years or so that she’s been there haven’t really been her choice and she’s been wanting out for a while.

Reactions: 11
^ Thank you! I don't know why it felt like she's been there 2 years to me lol.

How is this moving day and her stuff isn't even packed up?

1668098436776.png

1668098467505.png

1668098500106.png

1668098526422.png

1668098557596.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did she have the Hay outdoor set at the apartment? And do we know for sure she sold the apartment? Or is she keeping it as an investment property while she rents?

Did she have the Hay outdoor set at the apartment? And do we know for sure she sold the apartment? Or is she keeping it as an investment property while she rents?
She can’t sell it cos the building isn’t up to fire safety. I don’t think it’s her preference to still have it

Reactions: 14
^ Thank you! I don't know why it felt like she's been there 2 years to me lol.

How is this moving day and her stuff isn't even packed up?
She mentioned in her IG live that she hired a company that will pack all her stuff for her, but maybe she didn’t get them for today? Would be weird though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She mentioned in her IG live that she hired a company that will pack all her stuff for her, but maybe she didn’t get them for today? Would be weird though.
Why am I even surprised anymore that Estee, a woman in her 30's was unable to pack all her own gifted things and move them like an actual adult...

She's pretty central now. Don't think she's upsized with green space and got even more central. Isn't she in Elephant and Castle?

Edit: sorry I misread!
Her flat is on the border of Bermondsey and London Bridge. Has anyone found her new 'house' on rightmove yet?

I thought she said she was single in the podcast (?) with Amelia?
I wouldn’t believe anything she says about her relationship status. She’s managed for years now to exclude her boyfriends from her social media presence. If we’re to believe what we saw since Aslan, she’s been a fun single gal almost the entire time. Whereas I believe that she was in relationships most of the time :D

Reactions: 6
I’d really love to just shake Estee and tell her that a new apartment or new face mask or new free item of clothing does not automatically grant someone a new life. She’s still going to be a miserable adult child in her new place, she just won’t have to take an elevator multiple times a day to make it look like she cares for her dog.

Reactions: 24
^ That's true, what she needs is a mindset shift, not necesserily new "stuff".

I'm not jelly or anything I swear, but her new place looks so dark and kinda old fashioned, not a fan.

1668186282741.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.