Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you believe that the last thread dragged for like almost a year! Yeah I could too 😂 as nothing special is really going on in her life. (Other then nip slips, vagina pics and all the slutty OOTD and LOTD (the L is for lingerie :cool:)
Thread title by @lurkingin94123❤

Let's see if she accomplishes her life's dream by the end of this thread: getting engaged duh!! 🤭

Enjoy the tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Jak driving her in the story? She hides the man but you can kinda see a bit of a petite man with dark hair 😆
Are they dating?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you believe that the last thread dragged for like almost a year! Yeah I could too 😂 as nothing special is really going on in her life. (Other then nip slips, vagina pics and all the slutty OOTD and LOTD (the L is for lingerie :cool:)
Thread title by @lurkingin94123❤

Let's see if she accomplishes her life's dream by the end of this thread: getting engaged duh!! 🤭

Enjoy the tattle!!
I’m so honored that my title thread suggestion was used. It’s my first one on Tattle, so a big milestone moment for me!!! 🙏🏽
I can’t believe we were on one thread for AN ENTIRE YEAR! 👀 She really has nothing going on in her life with having lively discussions about. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me trying to understand what she's rambling on about in her new video, like what? :
000EB915-8790-42E3-AA4F-5BDD37364F71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine showing up to a wedding in this blue dress? I would be horrified
FFF1B472-BEB2-48D5-B739-0F11ED57AF5C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Guys I can’t get over this, I know this will sound condescending and petty but I think Amelia doesn’t know what millimetres are! In her garden vlog she called the grout 3 M.M. Like it’s some technical term. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused. She has so many designer dresses and she wears a £33 holiday dress from Zara to this huge Ascot wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m confused. She has so many designer dresses and she wears a £33 holiday dress from Zara to this huge Ascot wedding.
Lately she’s only focused on how sexy her body looks in clothes. She doesn’t even care whether something is well-made or high quality, she just wants to show a lot of skin

Reactions: 14
Her latest outfit , the shorts looks like a hookers shorts. If it was a tad bit longer it could look classy and elegant for summer instead the length makes it look trashy 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lately she’s only focused on how sexy her body looks in clothes. She doesn’t even care whether something is well-made or high quality, she just wants to show a lot of skin
Shame she will never be sexy… ever!

Reactions: 6
I cannot watch how she talks. So vein. Cannot beleive that she said , her personality has changed . Let’s have a good laugh here !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The outfit she wore to the event with the baggy jeans and cropped jacket was not great 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.