Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was hard on the ears 😂 so hyper and squeaky!

The way she talks about nights out is like an 18 year old at their first freshers week. It’s so bizarre. Kept going on about how revealing the outfit was and she had to go to a super fancy place for dinner beforehand and wouldn’t that be sooo FUNNY GUYS.. not really Amelia.

And the advent calendar hard sell was bad. I had to skip forward the last bit she just kept saying the same things over and over and actually it wasn’t informative.
I had to skip the advent calendar part too bc her voice was so shriek-y it was hurting my ears. She’s become too much lately.

Reactions: 12
Her manic Reels keep popping up on my YouTube even though I’m unsubscribed now. It’s actually disgusting how much her eyes light up over ANOTHER piece of designer tat.

Reactions: 11
There’s an interesting article on Guardian about the ‘Polluting elite’ reporting on studies showing that the top 1% earners produce as much CO2 in one year as the bottom 10% over more than 2 decades! All I could think of was Amelia.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
i'm so confused. she said she's getting ready and dressing up as j lo for a halloween party in nyc but she's in her shroom in london?

Reactions: 5
I honestly think her new hyper manic expressions are just because she can't move her face anymore. She's had so much filler and procedures done to her face that she can't express herself with her muscles so she shreiks and over exaggerates her hand gestures to try and get accross any emotion.

Reactions: 22
No offense was meant.. he is Jewish, and Rich like many of her friends… it’s factual. Everyone is begging to take anything jew related as antisemetic, it’s jarring
The expression " anything Jew related" is offensive. Replace with Muslim/ black/ etc.. I am Jewish by the way. Maybe I should say " anything shiksa or goy related.."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Pia let slip in the podcast episode that Amelia was living with a boyfriend in lockdown? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did Pia let slip in the podcast episode that Amelia was living with a boyfriend in lockdown? 😂
Yes she did , it was prob circa Greg Miller who she featured in some ad as well snippets of them walking and eating popcorn… and went to a Frankie s wedding however that did not last she now found true love with Jak😒

Reactions: 10
She’s so obnoxious recently. But one thing I like is that blue bracelet…. Anyone know where it’s from?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.