Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her updated collection video and I'm just shocked by all of the new bags she's added, all in the $5-10k range. I don't even want to know how much debt she must be in acquiring all of these bags & trying to pay for her dream wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The amount that she prattles on about the most insignificant tit is exhausting 😅

“pUtTiNg OuTfItS tOgEtHeR iS vErY cReAtIvE” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The shirt is too tight. Either she goes super oversized or too tight 😂

She really does look diff from videos taken by everyone but her

Her watch and bracelets are way too tight too 🤡
Everything is fitting her horribly in this photo. I’m shook! If she sized up one size (shirt, pants, belt, bracelets, and had her watch sized to fit her wrist appropriately), this outfit would have been fire and she would have that effortless, classy look.
This right here… this looks like the Michelin man or mushed marshmallows. Smdh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Alyssa in Cassie's vlog here? The white pants and the top look so unflattering on her.. Also, she looks 10x slimmer in her own photos on ig here

• Sick
Reactions: 3
[
The shirt is too tight. Either she goes super oversized or too tight 😂

She really does look diff from videos taken by everyone but her

Her watch and bracelets are way too tight too 🤡
Spot on.

The white belt and high waisted white pants are just so granny to me
They only look granny because she has a gut.

Lazy Lenore’s cameo in Ca$$ie “please stop with those awful fake nails” Thorpe’s video was another all cream, pants over the gut moment. Yawn. Up she comes to Cassie in the most cringe exchange, Cassie with her Hermes shopping bag and LL with her Celine shopping bag, - “Successful?!” 🤮 Honestly, give Cassie 50K more followers and a few more Hermes quota bags and we’ll have another LL on our hands. No thank you.

Has anyone seen Alyssa in Cassie's vlog here? The white pants and the top look so unflattering on her.. Also, she looks 10x slimmer in her own photos on ig here
She always looks so cheap and wrinkled because, unless the clothes are gifted, she buys clothing that is poorly made. I have linen pants from Old Navy that fit better than whatever she’s buying. She just has zero eye for fit and quality.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She just has zero eye for fit and quality.
Surprised she isn't into hemming her pants and getting her clothes altered to fit her when her old money rich goals is all about wearing clothes that fit well 🤭

Reactions: 5
Surprised she isn't into hemming her pants and getting her clothes altered to fit her when her old money rich goals is all about wearing clothes that fit well 🤭
You’d think she would be able to afford tailoring since all her clothes are #KindlyGifted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so impressed by money, it's repulsive. You don't have to be rich to have good taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yikes pajamas? That camera is also shaky af

She looks diff here from her ig--similar to her angles from alysha's videos

Full on nose here lol she couldn't wear her sunglasses to the tip of her nose? 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 1395346

Watch her beg Bvlgari for free stuff! She wishes she had the money to buy $140k necklace!
I found this IG story v telling re Alyssa and her need to perform. K-Dramas don’t showcase fashion, they showcase wealth. If something has a big price tag, Alyssa associates that w high fashion. She needs to up her therapy visits bc she just doesn’t get it.

I wonder if she realizes those diamonds aren’t made in a factory like her engagement ring …

yikes pajamas? That camera is also shaky af

She looks diff here from her ig--similar to her angles from alysha's videos

Full on nose here lol she couldn't wear her sunglasses to the tip of her nose? 🤣
Do people honestly still buy the whole idea of a handbag being an investment, and would anyone take investing advice from Lazy Lenore?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I found this IG story v telling re Alyssa and her need to perform. K-Dramas don’t showcase fashion, they showcase wealth. If something has a big price tag, Alyssa associates that w high fashion. She needs to up her therapy visits bc she just doesn’t get it.

I wonder if she realizes those diamonds aren’t made in a factory like her engagement ring …

Do people honestly still buy the whole idea of a handbag being an investment, and would anyone take investing advice from Lazy Lenore?
Firstly, I die laughing at that diamond comment 😂 so true. And I think Vrai gifted it, probably the only reason that Crusty King Marco even proposed in the first place.

Maybe a bag is a good “investment” only if it’s new from boutique and kept with the original box, pamphlets and authenticity documents, kept in pristine condition and not Alyssa’s damaged, secondhand kindly gifted wares that she’s stuffed her stupid little dog into and sat on the grimy floors of New York

I really hope people aren't making investment decisions based on that video.
So many IG/YT ppl make videos like that bc they’re in bed with resellers and want to keep getting that gifted product. It’s disgusting, especially when it comes from middle class IG/YT ppl who know they wouldn’t be able to afford 1/10 of what they shove in their audiences faces if it wasn’t gifted or “purchased” w a voucher.

• Sick
There's more to this home than meets the eye, must see to appreciate! Amazing open-concept first floor, gorgeous new kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, and spacious center island. There is plenty of room for your living & dining room furniture. New roof, siding & windows; new furnace & A/C. New wood floors throughout the home. Two full bathrooms are both totally renovated. All new doors & trim. All new recessed lights & lighting. Garage & driveway are strictly as-is. Fireplace is decorative only, strictly as-is

@emilybystand this post might be deleted, we wont post actual addresses here :)

So, if anyone wishes to see the house, copy and paste this on Google.
Don't know if someone has already shared this but, I guess this is where she lives 😐😐😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.