Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's confirmed they have a good size yard for wade... so I'm even more confused as to why train him to go in the shower??? :oops:

Reactions: 12
So it's confirmed they have a good size yard for wade... so I'm even more confused as to why train him to go in the shower??? :oops:
Did you all see how she even posted a reel of him peeing in the shower?!? Like whyyyyyy?!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did you all see how she even posted a reel of him peeing in the shower?!? Like whyyyyyy?!?
Wait why is she continuing to showcase that?! It's so gross and I've never known anyone to purposefully do this :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She may own a Hermes collection bigger than Jamie Chua, Chiara Ferragni and Heart Evangelista....
but:
  • she lets Wade pee himself in their shower
  • she never tailors her clothes to fit her frame
  • she doesnt seem to wash her shoes nor pants, she uses them as mops to clean NYC
  • her hair looks so greasy all the time
That's not classy!

Reactions: 13
Her house was bought in 2019 for $375. Imagine having a handbag collection that's worth at least 1/4 of your house. That's just insanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her house was bought in 2019 for $375. Imagine having a handbag collection that's worth at least 1/4 of your house. That's just insanity.
I’m in shock at what the estimated value of that property is. It may look okay on the inside, but it is a total dump on the outside.

Reactions: 1
I’m in shock at what the estimated value of that property is. It may look okay on the inside, but it is a total dump on the outside.
Yeah it looks really run down, I wouldn't want to be holding anything valuable in this kinda neighborhood.

Reactions: 7
I stumbled on her channel and watched quite a few of her bag-related videos. I don't get the comments on her latest bag collection video that say that she is the definition of a curator, has the best curated collection, etc, especially if they've seen those videos where she shares all the bags she's ever sold. She's literally the opposite of a curator. A curator makes well thought out decisions, only buying a few bags but keeping them forever.

I also thought it was really fishy as to how she was affording all these uber expensive bags. But what's even fishier to me is her going on about buying LV, Chloe, and Chanel bags as a college student! I could understand Coach, Kate Spade, Longchamp, etc, but even if those brands have had massive price increases recently, they've always been very expensive. Also the fact that she got gifted an $8000 LV bag by her family, didn't use it, and then sold it really rubbed me the wrong way.

She's also become extremely hypocritical in recent years. In some of her earlier videos, she mentioned that she doesn't like to own the same bag in different sizes/colours, because she likes to have variety in bag styles. Nowadays she has all these Chanel and Hermes bags that are identical save the colour or size. She also keeps buying a different version of a bag she's sold, only to sell it a few months down the track. I think she used to have some really lovely bags, but she's sold them all to make room for the Hermes. Her having a collector's mentality towards them makes them look cheap and tacky. She also said she no longer likes monogram and in your face logos, but she's fine with Goyard, Chanel, Dior and Hermes - all because she follows trends.

If its true that they only saved up $20k to put towards a house deposit, then that's really messed up. Why does she want to live a life of financial insecurity when if she was smarter about her money, could easily live a comfortable lifestyle? No wonder she has mental health problems, living a life of smoke and mirrors, revolving around consumerism and materialism, with no real tangible goal would make anyone depressed. Even her story of how she became a full time influencer after college is telling - she wanted a job for the free trips and #gifted goods. There's no real motivational goal behind that. Most people want to study hard in uni to get a good internship/grad position, get a good starting job, and work their way up to earn the money they need for the lifestyle that they want. That's what I respect about people like Sophie Shohet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I stumbled on her channel and watched quite a few of her bag-related videos. I don't get the comments on her latest bag collection video that say that she is the definition of a curator, has the best curated collection, etc, especially if they've seen those videos where she shares all the bags she's ever sold. She's literally the opposite of a curator. A curator makes well thought out decisions, only buying a few bags but keeping them forever.

I also thought it was really fishy as to how she was affording all these uber expensive bags. But what's even fishier to me is her going on about buying LV, Chloe, and Chanel bags as a college student! I could understand Coach, Kate Spade, Longchamp, etc, but even if those brands have had massive price increases recently, they've always been very expensive. Also the fact that she got gifted an $8000 LV bag by her family, didn't use it, and then sold it really rubbed me the wrong way.

She's also become extremely hypocritical in recent years. In some of her earlier videos, she mentioned that she doesn't like to own the same bag in different sizes/colours, because she likes to have variety in bag styles. Nowadays she has all these Chanel and Hermes bags that are identical save the colour or size. She also keeps buying a different version of a bag she's sold, only to sell it a few months down the track. I think she used to have some really lovely bags, but she's sold them all to make room for the Hermes. Her having a collector's mentality towards them makes them look cheap and tacky. She also said she no longer likes monogram and in your face logos, but she's fine with Goyard, Chanel, Dior and Hermes - all because she follows trends.

If its true that they only saved up $20k to put towards a house deposit, then that's really messed up. Why does she want to live a life of financial insecurity when if she was smarter about her money, could easily live a comfortable lifestyle? No wonder she has mental health problems, living a life of smoke and mirrors, revolving around consumerism and materialism, with no real tangible goal would make anyone depressed. Even her story of how she became a full time influencer after college is telling - she wanted a job for the free trips and #gifted goods. There's no real motivational goal behind that. Most people want to study hard in uni to get a good internship/grad position, get a good starting job, and work their way up to earn the money they need for the lifestyle that they want. That's what I respect about people like Sophie Shohet.
Alyssa is just odd. She’s clearly always felt insecure about her looks, her family, etc which is why she’s chasing that Gilmore Girl life. Can you imagine having that many Hermes bags and designer goods, but living in a home like that?! As you said, she lives two lives which is why she is always sad and depressed.

Reactions: 13
Wow how did you find out about this? I didn't realize how far it was from NY!
Google 😂 because I wanted to know her education and previous work history - however I stumbled across it by accident. This white pages website came up with her details and I got curious and ended up finding that address.

And it's great she was able to purchase a house, being a home owner is a good achievement. Although like someone mentioned I don't agree with having a handbag collection worth 1/4 of the home you live in...

Reactions: 9
I think someone mentioned on here that she purchased the house off a relative? Is that true? lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Alyssa is just odd. She’s clearly always felt insecure about her looks, her family, etc which is why she’s chasing that Gilmore Girl life. Can you imagine having that many Hermes bags and designer goods, but living in a home like that?! As you said, she lives two lives which is why she is always sad and depressed.
🤔 I’m curious to understand how Alyssa is chasing a Gilmore Girl life? Outside of the grandparents, Lorelai and Rory lived pretty frugally and within their means as Lorelai was a single mother with a decent paying job until the inn closed and she was gigging until she could buy her own inn with her business partner/best friend (Sookie). Yes, the grandparents paid for Rory’s last 2.5 years of private high school and Yale, but even while attending school, Rory had hustles and campus jobs to pay for books, and the few social activities she participated in.
<GG super fan over here. The show came out at the around time I was Rory’s age and I had a similar relationship with my Mom, but no wealthy grandparents.>

Nearly 2 hours to reach her beloved Madison Ave Hermes store. Whoever found her house, I’m dying. Talk about IG vs Reality.
I didn’t realize she was 2 hours away. She makes it sound like they live somewhere in Jersey where they can hop across a bridge and be there in 30 minutes. Wow. Talk about all fur and no knickers. But, if she had as much money as she likes to portray, she would have purchased in one of the more suburban boroughs, which could still take her an hour by train/subway to get to the UES. 🤣

Reactions: 8
🤔 I’m curious to understand how Alyssa is chasing a Gilmore Girl life? Outside of the grandparents, Lorelai and Rory lived pretty frugally and within their means as Lorelai was a single mother with a decent paying job until the inn closed and she was gigging until she could buy her own inn with her business partner/best friend (Sookie). Yes, the grandparents paid for Rory’s last 2.5 years of private high school and Yale, but even while attending school, Rory had hustles and campus jobs to pay for books, and the few social activities she participated in.
<GG super fan over here. The show came out at the around time I was Rory’s age and I had a similar relationship with my Mom, but no wealthy grandparents.>

I didn’t realize she was 2 hours away. She makes it sound like they live somewhere in Jersey where they can hop across a bridge and be there in 30 minutes. Wow. Talk about all fur and no knickers. But, if she had as much money as she likes to portray, she would have purchased in one of the more suburban boroughs, which could still take her an hour by train/subway to get to the UES. 🤣
OMG! You are a GG expert! I shouldn’t have made that reference. I’ve seen maybe one ep and it seemed so focused on $$$$ on the UES. Apologies! Alyssa is simply living a lie. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 5
OMG! You are a GG expert! I shouldn’t have made that reference. I’ve seen maybe one ep and it seemed so focused on $$$$ on the UES. Apologies! Alyssa is simply living a lie. Nothing more, nothing less.
No apologies necessary. I wasn’t sure if there was something major about Alyssa’s life that I didn’t know. And yes, she is absolutely living a lie; it’s so sad to see. It’s just so weird to see how wack her priorities are. If I lived in an area where I could actually afford a home, I would absolutely be focusing on that instead of buying luxury items.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.