Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a terrible photo and ad. The horizon line is slightly crooked, it looks like it was taken on iPhone 6 with no additional editing, her hair is a mess, the trench coat on the beach makes her look homeless, and you can barely see the perfume.

I guess going to the beach is adventurous for Alyssa?? I wouldn't hire her again if I saw this.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_2022-06-16-06-16-52-19_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

So she half- admitted that she's not living the life that she wants, and she knows full well that Moda Operandi would never work with her.

This is a big time beg for extra freebies.

I think this problem reveals a lot more about influencers in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s so greedy itā€™s actually disgusting. She clearly lacks any appreciation for the incredible privilege that she has, no contentment, just always wanting more. Itā€™s laughable considering she wouldnā€™t even have half of it, if it werenā€™t for the freebies and discount codes attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Alyssa can have all the freebies in the world. Let's wait for Porsche and some NYC developer to gift her a car and a luxury apartment.

She is smug about free bags, clothes, hotel stays and furniture. These are not really big-ticket items. Oh, home renovation costs a ton too, that's why she doesn't remodel her bathrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€¦has anyone watched the LA vlog? I think around 14min sheā€™s literally filming her outfit while Marco is pissing. bleeping feral šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Wow
The length of her pants makes me cringe so hard
Itā€™s the pants over the gut for me. Girl, STOP!

I do like the little Goyard backpack she got FOR FREE from Bergdorfā€™s. Bergdorfā€™s and that tacky a$$ sales associate she works with. I havenā€™t stopped in ever since (1) Bergdorf started throwing Lazy Lenore store credit and (2) I saw that SA in the flesh. Her style is even worse in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally the 2022 bag collection

I have worked for this bags.. most of them through partnership/free bags that I got and resold for profit šŸ¤”

• Haha
She complains a lot about Chanel boutique pricing for someone who claims to be a rich man šŸ™„ donā€™t get me wrong, Chanel pricing is ridic but a) every time she mentions the brand she says she will no longer shop from the boutique and b) all but one of her current collection is secondhand/brand partnerships anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She complains a lot about Chanel boutique pricing for someone who claims to be a rich man šŸ™„ donā€™t get me wrong, Chanel pricing is ridic but a) every time she mentions the brand she says she will no longer shop from the boutique and b) all but one of her current collection is secondhand/brand partnerships anyway
If you are rich, these Chanel prices won't make you flinch. It's just another day in the life.

And yes, her saying she will no longer buy from the boutique is more of trying to convince herself that she can't afford Chanel anymore by projecting it to the audience.

View attachment 1362884

Lol is she gonna beg for another bag? šŸ¤”
Does anything seem luxurious about this post? Iā€™ve seen other influencers post from Fashionphile. $20K+ bags on stockroom shelves. No thank you. It looks like Walmart.

Finally the 2022 bag collection

I have worked for this bags.. most of them through partnership/free bags that I got and resold for profit šŸ¤”
If you are rich, these Chanel prices won't make you flinch. It's just another day in the life.

And yes, her saying she will no longer buy from the boutique is more of trying to convince herself that she can't afford Chanel anymore by projecting it to the audience.
She is a clown, and so are the comments on that video re how well curated her collection is. She has a bunch of neutral bags, 95% having been gifted via a collab or purchased after selling items she was gifted and wanted to let go for the latest and greatest. I still do not understand how weā€™ve gotten up a place where bag collections like that are #goals when the person showing them lives in some dumpy, small house and drives a leased car. She needs a financial advisor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anything seem luxurious about this post? Iā€™ve seen other influencers post from Fashionphile. $20K+ bags on stockroom shelves. No thank you. It looks like Walmart.

She is a clown, and so are the comments on that video re how well curated her collection is. She has a bunch of neutral bags, 95% having been gifted via a collab or purchased after selling items she was gifted and wanted to let go for the latest and greatest. I still do not understand how weā€™ve gotten up a place where bag collections like that are #goals when the person showing them lives in some dumpy, small house and drives a leased car. She needs a financial advisor.
Wait, the car is leased!? Lol oh wowā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Most influencers lease their car for tax purposes anyways but let's talk about the 5 H bags and the upcoming Italian wedding šŸ˜‚ watch there only be 2 influencer friends from alyssa (alysha and christine) then barely any family if her parents can even come when they can barely walk up the stairs and her mom's hospital situation earlier this year

• Sad
  • Haha
Some days she likes to be pretend to be a rich man with 5 H bags but some days she pulls the i'm poor can't afford a mcmansion home receiving stimulus checks. Pick your side Alyssa! šŸ¤” can the next side at least be walking your dog outside instead of dragging him to the mall and making him pee in washrooms

For a person to flex 5 H Bags all collected within a year then complains about Chanel prices is in itself an IRONY. I simply c a n n o t deal with her. Bye girl bye! (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some days she likes to be pretend to be a rich man with 5 H bags but some days she pulls the i'm poor can't afford a mcmansion home receiving stimulus checks. Pick your side Alyssa! šŸ¤” can the next side at least be walking your dog outside instead of dragging him to the mall and making him pee in washrooms
I will never forget her mentioning her ā€œstimi checksā€. While the rest of us were happy to see that $ get into the hands that needed it, so many people in the social medial world (& beyond) made sure not to pay themselves any more than the $75K out of their LLCs to get the $. It was gross.

For a person to flex 5 H Bags all collected within a year then complains about Chanel prices is in itself an IRONY. I simply c a n n o t deal with her. Bye girl bye! (n)
Itā€™s because sheā€™ll never be on Chanelā€™s gifting list and she knows ppl see Hermes as above Chanel. For Alyssa itā€™s all about appearances when in reality sheā€™s sobbing on her therapistā€™s couch because she has zero self esteem which is insane considering she was so obviously coddled. She is just not it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.