Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mam at this point your birkin can pay for a good surgery at korea, live your kdrama fantasy, eat good food and get marco's p*be stache shaved.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just dropping these two screenshots in here for fun!

9DD94556-1E78-4451-AA55-7DFF5050111A.png
8E01250E-0381-4EF5-901F-9C369372765D.png

Ca$$ie did Alyssa dirty with this angle. Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is less honest about her likes and dislikes about handbags now.

Her reviews used to be helpful, but now her collection is a mix of bags she truly likes and paid for herself, plus bags that were given to her to promote. And of course she couldn't say anything bad/truthful about them.

I also think the secondhand market is fishy. Even the RealReal sells fakes.

And yes, she looks a lot worse in other people's videos. She will probably have to take "creative control" with her influencer friends.

Reactions: 12
In other people’s vlogs, she is so giggly with Cassie (maybe like she sucks up to Cassie).
But when she is with Alyeesha and Christine, you can catch her being moody often.

Reactions: 5
88A343E9-D18A-452E-AABF-717534CEC982.jpeg

so a new Bottega for a NAP ad?
Didnt realize this dress is a Zimmerman (on her lol) and this espadrille is looking so uncomfy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
C8ACF0A8-6729-4C1B-AFA2-9F9846AF75C5.png

Tell me both of yall have no real friends without telling me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what's next--no relatives? 🤣 bc no one can go to her Italian wedding and she worries about everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that they couldn't find a single person to throw a party in celebration of their wedding is very telling. Especially after more than 10 years together.

I mean, if I was a guest and saw the way she portrayed their lives on the Internet I wouldn't throw them a party either. They have enough money to do it themselves and pay for everything, right?

But we all know that they are broke in real life because Alyssa's insecurities are destroying their household by spending all their money.

Reactions: 11
And she’s trying to get Wade to go to the wedding as well, right?
How’s the wee-wee situation going to work?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And she’s trying to get Wade to go to the wedding as well, right?
How’s the wee-wee situation going to work?
Probably. I’m sure she has some certificate from her shrink saying he’s her mental health service animal. Ouch! My eyes just nearly rolled out of the back of my head.

The fact that they couldn't find a single person to throw a party in celebration of their wedding is very telling. Especially after more than 10 years together.

I mean, if I was a guest and saw the way she portrayed their lives on the Internet I wouldn't throw them a party either. They have enough money to do it themselves and pay for everything, right?

But we all know that they are broke in real life because Alyssa's insecurities are destroying their household by spending all their money.
I cannot imagine walking out of that house w a different Hermes bag each week. People must rip her to shreds that live around there. It’s absurd! How do you live in a house like that w a bag collection like she has?! I don’t get it.

I still lol at Marco’s old ass VW. Marco represents their true asset value.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.