Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commend her for her organizational skills. It must be so tough to plan everything around freebies. And not being able to do things if she doesn't find the appropriate sponsor lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So our girl attended a luxe wedding in California, and she managed to snag a free PR stay in the Peninsula Beverly Hills.

😭💀 gross

How can she even afford anything if it weren't for free?????
I love the d-list influencers post sponsored content. A quick reminder of brands from whom I need nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you guys please explain what's bad about her getting the hotel for free? Seems like pretty typical influencer behavior

Can you guys please explain what's bad about her getting the hotel for free? Seems like pretty typical influencer behavior
She likes her audience to believe that she's someone who can afford to have a luxurious lifestyle.

In example: she never got her Birkin and Kelly from the store, instead she used a lot of reseller sites to gift her those.

But her problem is, she's living a lie

Reactions: 8
She got a new mini jodie bag in caramel for her LA trip? Didn’t she have the white one before or that got sold too? I can’t with her. Anything for aesthetic it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She got a new mini jodie bag in caramel for her LA trip? Didn’t she have the white one before or that got sold too? I can’t with her. Anything for aesthetic it seems.
She’ll sell it within the year.

I think ppl have finally tired of IG/YT gals pushing a lux life they themselves cannot afford. At least when celebs were the faces of these marketing campaigns, they (1) could afford the products they were pushing and (2) were living that luxurious lifestyle. Instead we have the world of the influencer who’s life is 90% gifted and that part is lux, the other part is being holed up in some suburban town in the US or some tiny flat in London, Paris, NYC and pinching pennies because they know the #spon $ won’t last.

Reactions: 16
If she's so into buying and selling bags maybe she should consider starting her own resale business?

Reactions: 3
That video was so boring... zero charisma, I had a hard time paying attention tbh lol. and I was even interested in the topic, but for some reason the video was just so... blah.

Reactions: 5
I think she is burnt out from being a content creator and constantly having to curate a content-friendly life. And that she is a chill/relaxed/kind of boring person and a homebody, so constantly needing to create a personality and pizzazz is exhausting.

I think she is burnt out from being a content creator and constantly having to curate a content-friendly life. And that she is a chill/relaxed/kind of boring person and a homebody, so constantly needing to create a personality and pizzazz is exhausting.
I agree. I could never be an online personality – I'm definitely more of a homebody and would feel too stressed out / not worth it to have a curated and constant presence. So it just strikes me as odd that she would choose this as a career path, only because it doesn't seem to fit her personality, or at least she doesn't seem to enjoy it, and instead appears to struggle a lot with it. But that's obviously just looking in from the outside.

I agree. I could never be an online personality – I'm definitely more of a homebody and would feel too stressed out / not worth it to have a curated and constant presence. So it just strikes me as odd that she would choose this as a career path, only because it doesn't seem to fit her personality, or at least she doesn't seem to enjoy it, and instead appears to struggle a lot with it. But that's obviously just looking in from the outside.
Bc pursuing a regular full time job as an interior design is so exhausting 🤡 how else can she have mid day naps, kdramas in the morning, postpone video deadlines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bc pursuing a regular full time job as an interior design is so exhausting 🤡 how else can she have mid day naps, kdramas in the morning, postpone video deadlines 🤣
Yes poor Alyssa, her life is just so busy and so much more overwhelming than the average person, despite the fact that she sets her own schedule and workload and still can’t achieve it within like 8 months 😂 takes a lot of effort to sit on your ass watching kdrama and being a complete fraud about your lifestyle online

Truly, my heart bleeds for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG, Alyssa needing to doing another “To All The Bags I’ve Loved Before” video detailing alllllllll the gifted bags she’s sold to be able to live out her UES life (in her head) whilst carrying around a different Hermes bag to the mall in NJ and to NYC’s Cafe Kitsune. ROFL!

I realized in the 3 min of the video I watched exactly what I cannot stand about Alyssa or any woman (and there are a lot) who act this way. She is so incredibly smug. Perhaps it’s because she’s the baby of the family and has been forever coddled, I just don’t know but this smugness runs through my YT/IG women on this forum. Average women in all departments who have found some popularity and are really feeling themselves to the point of being entirely cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In other words "I buy bags because I have a shopping addiction and I need to impress my followers. I sell them because I can't afford the bags or my lifestyle anymore." Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 12
Yes poor Alyssa, her life is just so busy and so much more overwhelming than the average person, despite the fact that she sets her own schedule and workload and still can’t achieve it within like 8 months 😂 takes a lot of effort to sit on your ass watching kdrama and being a complete fraud about your lifestyle online

Truly, my heart bleeds for her
The life of an influencer is just so grueling, isn’t it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.