Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either someone else mentioned her in the comments of one of their videos, or Insta. It was like three years ago. I’d be interested if both peoples are still affiliated with each other.
Nah not a plug for the channel, but it makes for a refreshing change from Hermes unboxings, or hauls.

Agreed, but I think that would be hard if your are constantly eating out which she does. It’s not very healthy…
I do remember her talking about paying off her student loans and saving for a down payment in a video but I know some people on here think she has accumulated more debt. That’s what sucks about ‘influencers,’ you never know the whole pic. Are they in debt up to their eyeballs? Do they have help from somewhere? Ya never know.

Reactions: 5
I do remember her talking about paying off her student loans and saving for a down payment in a video but I know some people on here think she has accumulated more debt. That’s what sucks about ‘influencers,’ you never know the whole pic. Are they in debt up to their eyeballs? Do they have help from somewhere? Ya never know.
I think she does make a decent income as does her fiancé, but I reckon she’s up to her eyes in debt. Also weddings are not cheap. Someone a couple of pages back totalled what she’d spent on things and it just doesn’t add up. Like just a generally adding up sponsorship and gifting it doesn’t make any sense.
I think her family does have some money but not enough to just give to her whenever. Otherwise she’d be in a McMansion.
Another thing that just doesn’t make sense to me, is if I were her and my mother was as sick as she was I’d definitely would not be doing an overseas wedding. I’d be choosing a venue that would be good for my frail elderly parents. My Dad died a couple of months before I got married. I would have got married in a MacDonalds if it meant having him there! Like car park effing any where because my family comes first, not my bloody wedding photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she does make a decent income as does her fiancé, but I reckon she’s up to her eyes in debt. Also weddings are not cheap. Someone a couple of pages back totalled what she’d spent on things and it just doesn’t add up. Like just a generally adding up sponsorship and gifting it doesn’t make any sense.
I think her family does have some money but not enough to just give to her whenever. Otherwise she’d be in a McMansion.
Another thing that just doesn’t make sense to me, is if I were her and my mother was as sick as she was I’d definitely would not be doing an overseas wedding. I’d be choosing a venue that would be good for my frail elderly parents. My Dad died a couple of months before I got married. I would have got married in a MacDonalds if it meant having him there! Like car park effing any where because my family comes first, not my bloody wedding photos.
Exactly this. So sorry to hear you lost your dad. *hugs*

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Alyssa doesn’t think much of the flying bc her parents are constantly going back and forth to the US from the Philippines.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Fall Favs I Got For Free is what Alyssa’s hail should be called. Pushing $1500 cardigans (that aren’t flattering on ANYONE and cannot be worn under a coat bc the sleeves are comical) because she just cannot live with out, has it in three colors and guess what?! She got them for free via FF or via a giftcard via another partnership.

The Toteme jacket is lol. Alyssa and wanting to look like a frumpy queen.

Lastly, can she stop saying how she doesn’t love a logo but buys Hermes like crazy ONLY bc the items are totally recognizable. She is a walking eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Khaite cardigans are US1500?! 🤢🤮

such a high cost to be so beige and basic
Yes, they are so expensive. Super soft and thick cashmere, but that cardigan she and that chav Claire Chanelle swear by is literally for ppl who use IG/YT as their profession. It’s not practical but AGAIN a purchase bc that’s what other ppl are buying. Kaite has other products that would be more flattering for Lenore, but she wouldn’t know a flattering look if it hit her in the sunglass-pinched nose.

I had a lol when she said she didn’t even try to find a dupe to link. Of course not. That would actually be helpful to her followers who don’t get $1500 cardigans for free.

I ran to Lenore’s fav store, Target, today and I didn’t see a designer bag in sight. I live in San Francisco proper where $$$$$$$$ is everywhere. All I could think of is Lazy Lenore rolling up to her budget Target in NJ w a Birkin. I mean, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, they are so expensive. Super soft and thick cashmere, but that cardigan she and that chav Claire Chanelle swear by is literally for ppl who use IG/YT as their profession. It’s not practical but AGAIN a purchase bc that’s what other ppl are buying. Kaite has other products that would be more flattering for Lenore, but she wouldn’t know a flattering look if it hit her in the sunglass-pinched nose.

I had a lol when she said she didn’t even try to find a dupe to link. Of course not. That would actually be helpful to her followers who don’t get $1500 cardigans for free.

I ran to Lenore’s fav store, Target, today and I didn’t see a designer bag in sight. I live in San Francisco proper where $$$$$$$$ is everywhere. All I could think of is Lazy Lenore rolling up to her budget Target in NJ w a Birkin. I mean, lol.
I’m also in SF and I second your observations. There only time I’ve ever even had a Chanel in a Target or Walmart (in the city, Palo Alto, Los Altos, or Marin) is if I was out and needed some emergency supplies (tampons, deodorant, post-drinks snacks) or if I was on my way to a house party or event at someone’s home. Lenore is such a poseur. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.