Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Imagine being her employer and seeing her stories the last 24hours. First few with the poor me mouth.. then rambling on about medistics then a fitness challenge she's starting Monday and now after taking make up clients .... and he cant go into work... .. 🙄
She's an absolute joke, whatever bout her boss, imagine the other mams, so embarrassing

Reactions: 4

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Someone hit a nerve telling her she not single parent.She pays for everything will Ally you are thicker thsn thought if you not getting half for Holly stuff and weekly maintenance

Reactions: 3

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Cause he has her blocked on Insta 😂😂😂
---
Also there is absolutely no need for her to have her shirt open that low 👵🏼

Last edited:

Clau

VIP Member
Poor Ally is so sick but can still plug aesthetics place with her hoarse throat, suppose she needs the 💶
---
Haha gosh another ad!! 🥴
How many times has she mentioned her holidays?! 🙄
Back to work, haha, some spoofer! See how long this fad lasts! Wasn’t she doing some work in a gym, that didn’t last and that was the best thing since sliced bread!
Could Peter not cook her meals?? Has to order in 🙄
My God she’s tragic 🤯🙃🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
And the statement of not being able to afford a cot. Is she for fucking real. Noway is that true. Her parents or his parents would of covered that
She's so full of shit, and all the leaving the child with the housemate to go to events/running/appointments every other night ! She's delusional 🧐

I'd be so wary of sharing so much of my relationship especially after the called off engagement 🙄 I don't know how she does it ! Just waiting for him to leave her again - also seems like shes doing the running now 🥴
Surely the engagement is not back on, how do you get back with someone that says they don't want to marry you, want different times, on different pages! In reality she's in her mid 30s with a child who wants to settle down and he is a man child in his 20s who is chasing an acting dream!

Clau

VIP Member
She’s hardly seen Peter, he’s at a class 🤔 and gone on to meet the crew, say he’s delighted to be away from her!!

Bunteen

She cheated AFAIK was found out online
No wayyyy and her having a good play of her violin talking about those times.. imo she made it sound like he was to blame for them parting ways “getting my own apartment when holly was 4months old”