Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margesimpsin

She's off on her holiday for thr 1st time in 12 years huns.... was she getting the dig in that the baby daddy pays for nothing said she pays for everything on her own

You never know he probably takes the child on holidays himself.
It's HER first holiday with her daughter.

Reactions: 2

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She's so embarrassing x Jumpin on the Rafah bandwagon now, 200 odd days later 😐 Anything to stay relevant 🙄 See she never shared her reel with the drainage like all the other huns did, she shared a few but not her actual one 🥴

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Tragic - nail on the head 💯 I know its a big deal for her, but like u swear she never went outside the door the way she's going on

Love this 🤣 All her besties were there she be raging 😇 Poor Ally trying to keep up appearances all the time 🤯 She must be wrecked 🙄
She's off on her holiday for thr 1st time in 12 years huns.... was she getting the dig in that the baby daddy pays for nothing said she pays for everything on her own

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Absolutely shameless again, tagging A CHILD, and also her boyfriend colleague in Instagram post, alluding to the little boy and h*lly being besties ! It's horrific how does she do it?

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
What? I didnt see this !!!! SHE IS SOOOO CRINGEY (almost as cringey as the mess I made of the title 🥲)
It was one of them stupid videos she reshared I can't even remember now but was like me calling my man to make sure he still loves me coz he was acting off, or some along those lines 🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Sick
Looking for packing advice- mortified for her! Has she no family or friends to ask??!!
suppose it’s her “content/work”at the end of the day!
The poor thing didn't get send any new #gifted clothes for her 1st holiday in 12 years... and she has to wear her old clothes she's already had... heart breaking

• Haha

Cantkeephermouthshut

where she is staying is an FBD hotel so under irish management, maybe she did this thinking she could get a collab, explains the constant thirst tagging

Here4anose

Holy shit just saw her "6 years together" post, he looks like your man out of the lovely bones movie that 'tache hair style and glasses are doing him no favours!!!