Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine being her employer and seeing her stories the last 24hours. First few with the poor me mouth.. then rambling on about medistics then a fitness challenge she's starting Monday and now after taking make up clients .... and he cant go into work... .. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I used to feel sorry for her, but she knows well what she's doing, she's well able to dox people when she wants, she's not the wilting wallflower she makes out to be x

Reactions: 6

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Sitting by the pool drinking cocktails, has she even gotten in with the little one? Too busy trying to get a tan! Delighted she’s friends to play with so they can entertain her!
Same carry on as Melissa Mills!
Its all a bit soul-less if u ask me 🥴 I had a single mom holiday, in Croatia, did something everyday- relaxed too but kept kid busy 😇 No wonder H*lly bored looking for friends, her mam is too busy getting her new tits out by the pool 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Free Summer Camps now for H*lly will it ever end 🤔 We don't call her McbegGinn for nothing I suppose 😉

Noseymc123

VIP Member
She clinging on to something that's over.She has no self respect and isn't comfortable in her body.Chasing next cosmetic freebie.if I drove all way to Belfast for night and I spend all day on my own I expect him to wait for me.I be gone back down that road home if he didn't.She do anything to please him as she afraid he dump her and leave her.She was bigger fool get back with him after calling wedding off

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Why is one of her nips in Kerry and the other in Monaghan 🤦‍♀️🙀
Shes like one of the wrestlers from the WWF years ago, the dress is fucking sick, her shoulders are too broad for it, and the east west nips 🤮 She so trashy, she'll look great on the red carpet with the manchild !

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I feel like we're coming to the 2nd end of the man child and Pete Burns, she's very quiet, no braggy post about romantic wkend in Belfast, she's an awful gobshite cancelling her appointments over dinner cause she'll be in Belfast with the lad that dumped her already 🙄 Wouldn't be me but as they say fool me once ....

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Does she not realise that if you scroll down the grid to around the time her daughter was born you'll see night out after night out. Maybe if she cut back on those she could've bought a cot 🙄 pathetic
She's really thick, like genuinely, she's thick as shite 💩 #SelfTaught

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
That's the child she is tagging. The child will be in the show with the manchild
Exactly like what a desperado 🥴 No way will she be back to vote, home away from home my arse, they'll be finished by Christmas (again) 😬 #Awkward

• Haha
She clinging on to something that's over.She has no self respect and isn't comfortable in her body.Chasing next cosmetic freebie.if I drove all way to Belfast for night and I spend all day on my own I expect him to wait for me.I be gone back down that road home if he didn't.She do anything to please him as she afraid he dump her and leave her.She was bigger fool get back with him after calling wedding off
Was thinking that exact same thing I think if he is behaving like that it's to make it blatantly obvious to her so that she will do the deed and dump him so hes not technically the bad guy.but she's just ignoring it. I'd 100 have packed my bag got into my car and returned home if I'd had her day up there, it must feel like shit clearly her self esteem is on the floor. Can you imagine the night she had after that him networking with everyone ignoring her, it actually makes my insides cringe her whole situation lately. He's outgrown her.

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
So she said people DM her about co-parenting, so she's a single woman who happens to be a mother who co-parents her child with the childs father 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4