Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

New-Yark

This holiday is really tragic - the non stop posting and explaining that you can order a cocktail, the most basic things everyone does on a basic holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
I was like yes, she’s finally left the hotel/pool and went for a walk! πŸ₯΄
who wants to be seeing Holly doing cartwheels into the pool?! πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Perverts , wouldn't be plastering a child on a public page that anyone can watch in a swim costume

xxlimgirlxx

Leaves Holly on her own down by the pool to go up to the room to get a towel and talk to Instagram…..

• Wow
  • Angry

crankypants13

VIP Member
Doesn't happen often, but I'm speechless 🧐 Caption This .... I'll start, 𝔴π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”žπ” π”±π”²π”žπ”© 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 ?
I’d be looking for a refund on the surgery, if it was paid for to begin with.

• Heart

Clau

VIP Member
Utterly laughable- big rant about single parent and then posts about the dads!!!! 🀣🫣🀯
How embarrassing!! 😳
What must the two fellas and their families/friends think about the post I wonder??? πŸ€”

User52

I agree, I think she's trying her best to hold on to something that has already fizzled out. I'd say he is sorry he got back with her but probably afraid to end it after her tears all over insta after the last break up and her weight loss too. Like nobody wants to be publically blasted for causing upset like that and now that he's becoming more well known he really has to watch himself.

I kinda feel sorrry for him. He's a young fella chasing this acting dream and fair play to him, he's doing very well but she is just clinging on.

He has this new life now and unfortunately, I don't think there is room for her in it.

Had to come to comment after watching todays stories....I'm starting to feel a bit mortified for her, is it just me or does it seem like Peter is checking out and she's just clinging on even harder...making the trek to Belfast all the time and today she's there for pretty much 24 hrs and he's off at a class presume exercise class, surely he could reschedule something like that to spend the day with her when she's trekked up there, and thennnnn "Peters gone on ahead 😟 girls...he didn't even wait for her he jus... left...I would be GUTTED. Its not just a night out with mates it's new people, his new circle and he prefers to land in himself instrad of both of them together and like a little team, and then the eijit follows him afterwards in her spray on shein rag and 2015 plastic heels, boobs hitting the chin....i meannnn. she's like his bit on the side or something. I dunno I get an awful vibe from it it's gonna end in tears and I know she's a dose of shite but it'll be awful for her and that poor little girl it will effect her as well.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Definitely something going on, with Peter . And she's asking 600 a month for room in the house ! That's fucking crazy, but someone has to pay for the plastic 🀑

• Wow
Reactions: 6

margesimpsin

Yeah, not really great i don't think also she's up high from what we've seen is not as if H*lly is in front of her πŸ™ƒ Each to their own, and not going mumsnet on it either, but it wouldn't be me πŸ˜‡

How many times more is she going to tag the hotel? Dying/ begging for an upgrade. The desperation is real with this one πŸ™„
I'll go there for you!!! WTF I'd never EVER leave a child unattended in a pool to go up 4 flights approx to get an extra towel. There's just no excuse and lifeguard no lifeguard you should be keeping an eye on your child in pool. I'm no saint either only that my toddler tripped straight into a pool with their life jacket on I still went in after them. The life guard just gave me a thumbs up because he seen the whole thing unfold. Seconds literal seconds. What she gonna do jump from the room to pool.

Between herself and twins and Me making a big deal about going away alone. I don't see it. There are times my partner can't go so the kids don't miss out I've brought them away we've holidayed abroad and Ireland we all survive. She only has one child. It's not that big a deal.

• Heart

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
"No one is taking the (single mother) badge off me" she's not a single mother she co-paremts with Brian, which she has said 1000s of times πŸ€” And what about Peter? What's he to Holly then? That whole rant was very disrespectful to BK and to PC.

She's an absolute dose of shite, doxxing someone like that, she thinks she's class and so proud of who she is - she's a complete bully, a beggin bully !

Then she corrects the girls spelling and says Its πŸ™„
Agree , it's pathetic "badge" f**k off would you not just be happy saying I'm a mother πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ would you have been bothered even calling her out on it considering how much of a drama she's made of it , all for engagement. Wonder would she have turned down the bperfect Ibiza trip or would she have found a baby sitter πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
And the statement of not being able to afford a cot. Is she for fucking real. Noway is that true. Her parents or his parents would of covered that
Yet she could afford water babies which is expensive for a trip to the swimming pool πŸ™„πŸ™„ i did hear she was with a woman who is known for "turning girls" didn't realise she cheated, I thought it was a ONS . 🫀🫀

rodney

And the statement of not being able to afford a cot. Is she for fucking real. Noway is that true. Her parents or his parents would of covered that

• Heart

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Leaves Holly on her own down by the pool to go up to the room to get a towel and talk to Instagram…..
People to left and right of her are giving her eyes its OK I keep eye on her.She hoping Holly make friends so she doesn't have entertain her.she even let her go to shop on her own.

• Sad
  • Wow

Saoirsew

Wouldn't your heart break for her? Why the crazy emphasis on me and H*lly constant, is she not bringing both kids πŸ€“
No she booked this as a fuck you I'm an independent single mom who can go on holidays when the man child and her were split

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Back from a week holiday, to over €1000 worth of freebies ! Jesus christ, I cannot wait till AI comes for the Huns ! H*lly fucked off quick enough, I'd say she can't stand her cause the camera is always shoved in her face #DanceMonkeyDance The holiday vids are so uncomfortable, poor girl 😐