Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunteen

Doesn't happen often, but I'm speechless 🧐 Caption This .... I'll start, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 ?
Why is one of her nips in Kerry and the other in Monaghan 🤦‍♀️🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to come to comment after watching todays stories....I'm starting to feel a bit mortified for her, is it just me or does it seem like Peter is checking out and she's just clinging on even harder...making the trek to Belfast all the time and today she's there for pretty much 24 hrs and he's off at a class presume exercise class, surely he could reschedule something like that to spend the day with her when she's trekked up there, and thennnnn "Peters gone on ahead 😟 girls...he didn't even wait for her he jus... left...I would be GUTTED. Its not just a night out with mates it's new people, his new circle and he prefers to land in himself instrad of both of them together and like a little team, and then the eijit follows him afterwards in her spray on shein rag and 2015 plastic heels, boobs hitting the chin....i meannnn. she's like his bit on the side or something. I dunno I get an awful vibe from it it's gonna end in tears and I know she's a dose of shite but it'll be awful for her and that poor little girl it will effect her as well.

Reactions: 13

User52

Does she not realise that if you scroll down the grid to around the time her daughter was born you'll see night out after night out. Maybe if she cut back on those she could've bought a cot 🙄 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nall

another moan about how hard it is to be a cash only (not paying tax) MUA, and people might cancel. She’s well known for cancelling herself.
Having to go to Belfast every w/end to makesure she is still engaged to the manchild.

God help whoever/whereever she is working. Not in the job a wet week and she’s gone for a boob job, gone on holidays and now has a mystery illness that the greatest doctors can’t diagnose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Also heard she cheated with a woman ! She's always poor mouthing , her fathers day post for Brian and Peter 😬 Thought she was a single Mama she worked very hard for that badge 🤣 She is an insult to women everywhere, she's a complete beggar 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MrsClones

I think she's confusing life with kids and life without kids. How many mammies are in relationships where the dad is working and the mom has to do all the stuff....homework, dinners, washing, chores, school runs, football, run the house and work full time. Just because I'm married does not mean I can go where I want. Sometimes I need a Babysitter cause husband is working ect. And the breastfeeding what difference does it make if you have a partner or not, you can't give him the boobs! Holly spends loads of time with her Dad and his family. Noone ever takes my kids away for the night or weekend.
I'm not trying to take away from single parents because I know I'm lucky to my husband come home even if all the jobs are done and kids are in bed.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Poor McbegGinn dying sick, we'll be treated to loads more useless shite pr when she comes back ! Hell of a long infection though, and to not show any signs of improvement (cause ya know if she was improving, herself and her two tits would be on, and the foot long cleavage line on show bending down into the camera like a granny on Only Fans, hoping her fiancé throws her a like 😬)

• Haha

POLLY1934

So if a couple spilt up & separate and have small kids,( I know lots married young couple who are now split)
And both still involved in rearing the children, their both single parents in allys eyes, is that what she statng....even though they both share have nights for stay over, both do activities school pick uo etc etc, I know where kids stay mid week in father house, their both single parents in allys eyes.....so what are the mum or dad when the child is gone from them for couple days nights when with other parent?
Alot of single parents so out there.....
Always thought single mum was a mother who raised children alone made all the decision as father was gone gone gone, he abandoned his kids and responsibility of them, no money and no help and no input into big decisions......
It's seems more common now where mum dad spilt they share nights even mid week whereas when I was young spilt families the kids went to dad for one day at weekends or had one sleep over at the weekend only that has changed separate parents get to share children and the responabilities more.....
Ally has more free time and head space, less worries than a mother who has no father at all to help...their the Real single parents whether its the dad or the Mam left minding the children....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I'm in shock at her without filter - years going to med aesthetics but she still has a face like a cheap handbag ☠ Her face is shocking #Botched

She'll be one sorry hun, supporting the mam who broke her heart, feel for her in this 💔

Reactions: 8

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Her complaining about being sick for one week when there’s so many people out there with chronic illnesses etc….

I actually rolled my eyes.

• Heart

Cantkeephermouthshut

Jesus christ what a shit show. I reported her stories for bullying and harrassment whatever use it will do.

Shes really doesnt see the irony of her claiming to be bullied, where its basically two people who dont agree with her beliefs. Also she regularly has posted her daughter in her swimsuit we know her priorities are not her child. At least her childs father is on the scene (we've seen pics of them together at school shows, major milestones) and seems to be stable and respectful of protecting their childs privacy and dignity.

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
She's ignoring McbegGinn tags so she starts tagging her hubby hahahaha 😆 The want is real with this one 🤣 #PleaseNoticeMePam
That Pam one seems a dose aswel , weren't they "friends" there last year and Pam was tagging McBeginn , find it funny she blocks the daughters face with the🩷 but the little lad making his communion who isn't hers has full face on display.

Reactions: 7

SoSueHer

VIP Member
"No one is taking the (single mother) badge off me" she's not a single mother she co-paremts with Brian, which she has said 1000s of times 🤔 And what about Peter? What's he to Holly then? That whole rant was very disrespectful to BK and to PC.

She's an absolute dose of shite, doxxing someone like that, she thinks she's class and so proud of who she is - she's a complete bully, a beggin bully !

Then she corrects the girls spelling and says Its 🙄

Attachments

The fall out from this is gonna he EPIC!!!!....

Your not a single parent you CO-PARENT ya twit!!!!..... a single parent is when you have no SUPPORT from the DAD we all know you do!!!

Noseymc123

VIP Member
She no self respect won't take weekends of spend with child but take it off to spend time go Belfast for man that dumped her and called of wedding.She is so fake inside and out

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I'd be so wary of sharing so much of my relationship especially after the called off engagement 🙄 I don't know how she does it ! Just waiting for him to leave her again - also seems like shes doing the running now 🥴

crankypants13

VIP Member
Her boobs don’t look right or great in that bikini selfie in the mirror, do they? The skin looks mottled or rippled.

• Heart