Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Surely the engagement is not back on, how do you get back with someone that says they don't want to marry you, want different times, on different pages! In reality she's in her mid 30s with a child who wants to settle down and he is a man child in his 20s who is chasing an acting dream!
Pretty sure the ring is back on, so I'd presume the engagement is back on 🥴 It's an awful situation, if he hits big time with this GOT gig, there's no way she'll be brought along for the ride (😂) literally and figuratively! He's kinda good looking and he'll be swamped by gorgeous actors and entertainers, he'll have no more interest in a tesco value Pete Burns lookalike who begs for her dinner 🙄

Reactions: 3

Noseymc123

VIP Member
At Shania last night saw doctors tonight poor single mom two weekends away with boyfriend.does she not spend weekend with child.She works Mon to Thursday and gone away Friday

• Heart

User52

After her single parent rant she mentioned she co-parents. By definition, is that not when two parents share the responsibilities of rearing a child?

ETA - sorry gwaygurl just copped you wrote something similar!

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
The poor thing didn't get send any new #gifted clothes for her 1st holiday in 12 years... and she has to wear her old clothes she's already had... heart breaking
Wouldn't your heart break for her? Why the crazy emphasis on me and H*lly constant, is she not bringing both kids 🤓

• Haha

swampdonkey22

She's ignoring McbegGinn tags so she starts tagging her hubby hahahaha 😆 The want is real with this one 🤣 #PleaseNoticeMePam
Pam will be all about Ally when the new Game of thrones show start, Peter is going to be a A lister on graham norton

Just used the filter she uses and I look like total crap after a 12 hour shift and I look fab with it on she filters all the time!!!

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
“I can’t get to the gym as frequently” well able to go to the hotel gym when she was obviously getting paid by them to promote it, now she’s been wanting to do online coaching for ages!!! 🤯😫🥴🙄

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I've been completely turned off Maine Alcalde because of McbegGinn, which is a shame 🙄 Back up in Belfast again this weekend, no sign of H*lly, thought she was a single mam 😆 Definitely a photo shoot coming up, that will coincide with the man child series release 🤮 Another excuse for her to get her tits out 😒

Nall

It sounds like it was less of a co-parenting arrangement back in the early days. When the father doesn’t step up the responsibility does automatically all fall to the mother. The state recognises you as a single parent on the birth of a child if you’re not married. The mother gets automatic custody and the baby is referred to as baby-mother’s surname until such time as you register the birth and decide if it gets a different surname. That’s how it was for us when our child was born, even though we were living together for a decade.
In the early days BK’s family did a lot of the work. The child lived with the grandmother (Brian’s mother).

Reactions: 2