Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
So she said people DM her about co-parenting, so she's a single woman who happens to be a mother who co-parents her child with the childs father 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4

margesimpsin

Guarantee you once she gets home she'll go to her own gp and it will be covid blame the Spanish doctors for getting it wrong!

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Why is she begging (AGAIN) for a boujee dinner i Belfast, pretty sure Peter orders from the kids menu 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Ah let's feel sorry for her she going on holidays and saved up to go and paying for it by herself.Well Ally welcome to real world that's how it works.We all don't record us begging for free stuff or get treatments hair clothes etc handed to us.when these influencers pay themselves they real go on about how dare it is I saved etc.

• Haha

ttxx

It makes me SO uncomfortable seeing young children plastered on social media in swimwear!

STOP.
Same . I don’t mind influencers posting pictures of the kids well dressed going out for dinner or what not but not when they are playing and just being kids in swim togs or skimpy clothes … aswell as it being inappropriate content . I feel like it’s unfair on the children to capture them in such vulnerable images and it be posted online when they probably just think oh mammys taking a cute family picture of me for memories

Clau

VIP Member
Looking for packing advice- mortified for her! Has she no family or friends to ask??!!
suppose it’s her “content/work”at the end of the day!

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Her holiday content is so boring she needs the engagement- nothing better than a poor me I'm sick story 🤧

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Back to normal programming, H*lly content and promoting designer fakes - I won't even talk about her pathetic attempt to post about Gaza - literally because Louise McDonnell did 🤮 She's absolutely vile, riddled in herpes again 🙄

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Need thread for McbegGinn
---
Oh my lord my first new thread, and I made a dogs dinner out of it 🤣 Can I get a mod to fix it please?

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Leaves Holly on her own down by the pool to go up to the room to get a towel and talk to Instagram…..
Yeah, not really great i don't think also she's up high from what we've seen is not as if H*lly is in front of her 🙃 Each to their own, and not going mumsnet on it either, but it wouldn't be me 😇

How many times more is she going to tag the hotel? Dying/ begging for an upgrade. The desperation is real with this one 🙄

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Her boobs don’t look right or great in that bikini selfie in the mirror, do they? The skin looks mottled or rippled.
Yeah they don't look great, like even compared to Boozy Suzy (So Boozy Sue Me) who also has hers done, they're too big and plasticy 🥴 She finally left the hotel 🤣 Who said it ? Hi Ally 👋

• Haha

User52

That single mother argument is hilarious 😂 so the fiance doesn't help parent? When they get married will she still be a single mother? If they have a child will she be a single mother to one child but not to the other?