Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clau

VIP Member
Sitting by the pool drinking cocktails, has she even gotten in with the little one? Too busy trying to get a tan! Delighted she’s friends to play with so they can entertain her!
Same carry on as Melissa Mills!

Reactions: 2

know1seep

Yet she could afford water babies which is expensive for a trip to the swimming pool 🙄🙄 i did hear she was with a woman who is known for "turning girls" didn't realise she cheated, I thought it was a ONS . 🫤🫤
I wonder if it is the same woman we are thinking of, who is based in Tuam and has broken up a few other relationships....

Reactions: 2

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Did she ever post about the drainage she had?
No, we won't see that until her "bikini shoot" with the "girls" 🤮 She spoke briefly about it, but edita shite Stylist filmed her whole thing results etc, McbegGinn just blatantly begged and barely touched on it since #IWasAlwaysThisSkinny 🤥

Reactions: 1

Clau

VIP Member
The sunburn on Peter!
How is it a surprise when she was on during the week looking for she was looking for restaurant recommendations in Belfast?!

• Haha

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Yeah they don't look great, like even compared to Boozy Suzy (So Boozy Sue Me) who also has hers done, they're too big and plasticy 🥴 She finally left the hotel 🤣 Who said it ? Hi Ally 👋
I said it today must be killed out reading here as she lies by pool

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Oh for fuck sake, she's started already, the man child being tagged, his agent being tagged, the fucking network being tagged ! She's #thirsty as fuck 🤮

Thump

VIP Member
It sounds like it was less of a co-parenting arrangement back in the early days. When the father doesn’t step up the responsibility does automatically all fall to the mother. The state recognises you as a single parent on the birth of a child if you’re not married. The mother gets automatic custody and the baby is referred to as baby-mother’s surname until such time as you register the birth and decide if it gets a different surname. That’s how it was for us when our child was born, even though we were living together for a decade.

rodney

Absolutely shameless again, tagging A CHILD, and also her boyfriend colleague in Instagram post, alluding to the little boy and h*lly being besties ! It's horrific how does she do it?
That's the child she is tagging. The child will be in the show with the manchild

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I was like yes, she’s finally left the hotel/pool and went for a walk! 🥴
who wants to be seeing Holly doing cartwheels into the pool?! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Whatever about that, but I could see her face fucking knocking off the edge 😬

Also, what is a water infection 😕

Clau

VIP Member
I was like yes, she’s finally left the hotel/pool and went for a walk! 🥴
who wants to be seeing Holly doing cartwheels into the pool?! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️