All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be the only passhole not freaking out about magic key renewals, I love going to Disney but I’ll be fine if they don’t bring back renewals for a while, Disney isn’t my whole life plus it gets tiring doing the same stuff all of the time - idk why these bloggers need to be there 24/7 for the same stuff.
Yeah I know what you mean. I just barely renewed my pass in april and was already thinking of not going tp but wanted to cause of avengers campus. At least I just got the cheapest pass cause I honestly don’t care about going often honestly. Like making reservations twice every time is fine for me. Idk why these influencers/bloggers always go every day cause they seriously do the same tit over and over

swear These influencers seriously ruined my love of Disney honestly cause I really don’t care for it as much as I used to sadly

Reactions: 5
I just watched his video about princess dining at Napa Rose. I found out he didn’t spend a single dollar on this. His friend, the villain guy, took the risk and spent total $130. Mondo supposed to take that risk instead of his friend. All of this is not worth it, it’s useless. Cannot take the camera away from foods. Ofc, that’s what he obsessed, that’s why we see him getting bigger every time. He has a lot of sugar mommas and papas to cover. This is sound like a sacrifice, but not in the right time, and right person.

Wow ! Mando needs to save 💰 for is newborn soon . Poor five fires ,need to enjoy his time now cause having a newborn is a big responsibility.

Reactions: 6
Can someone here post a new thread? We're almost at 1000 posts and I don't want this one to disappear. I tried doing it, but can't figure it out. Thanks!

Reactions: 3
Can someone here post a new thread? We're almost at 1000 posts and I don't want this one to disappear. I tried doing it, but can't figure it out. Thanks!
interesting at 1000 posts does the thread lock automatically? I see this warning " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote! "

Who the hell is this Carl ? He donates big amount superchats sometimes especially to Themeparksteve ( which I don’t care ) . 🤔View attachment 1470624View attachment 1470624
yes Carl AFable is pretty annoying https://mobile.twitter.com/carlafablela " 2013 GOOGLE NORTH AMERICA PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR " lol. and Mack Harris coming "out of nowhere" as Mondo likes to say with more membership gifts. I wonder if those dumb memberships automatically renew and charge the users credit card that probably really upsets people

Five fires desperately wants those superchats 💰. By he thinking yesterday doing a evening livestream like Themeparksteve does everyday and makes 💰 . Five fires didn’t get almost nothing

interesting at 1000 posts does the thread lock automatically? I see this warning " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote! "

yes Carl AFable is pretty annoying https://mobile.twitter.com/carlafablela " 2013 GOOGLE NORTH AMERICA PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR " lol. and Mack Harris coming "out of nowhere" as Mondo likes to say with more membership gifts. I wonder if those dumb memberships automatically renew and charge the users credit card that probably really upsets people
I believe it does get locked. Can someone create a new thread?

Reactions: 1
Idk how to start a new threads but can we call it Mondo and his Five Stomachs or something. Anyone who is an OG here please start one. I like talking tit about Mondo lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched his video about princess dining at Napa Rose. I found out he didn’t spend a single dollar on this. His friend, the villain guy, took the risk and spent total $130. Mondo supposed to take that risk instead of his friend. All of this is not worth it, it’s useless. Cannot take the camera away from foods. Ofc, that’s what he obsessed, that’s why we see him getting bigger every time. He has a lot of sugar mommas and papas to cover. This is sound like a sacrifice, but not in the right time, and right person.
Of course the fat ass didn’t pay for it. I remember a long time ago he said how expensive the Princess dining was and said he’d never do it. Course when someone pays for him that’s when he will do it tho. Course ppl will ask him if it’s worth it and say yes cause fucker didn’t pay lol

I find it funny too how 2 guys went to the Princess dining. Like really? That doesn’t come off as creepy at all

Reactions: 4
So weird 2 male adults experience all the princesses, at least mando should’ve taken sonic . At least mando gets to go home with his princess Fiona ( mystery bae) 😂

• Haha
Five Fires #2: Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He and this Villian guy are besties now, they are at universal together today ! Seems like he’s spending more time with his guy friends than Mystery lol don’t you think she ever gets mad at that ? He always seems way more nicer and patient with them too then her !

He and this Villian guy are besties now, they are at universal together today ! Seems like he’s spending more time with his guy friends than Mystery lol don’t you think she ever gets mad at that ? He always seems way more nicer and patient with them too then her !
I wonder how much mystery bae will put up with mando leaving the house to the parks , instead of him taking care of her .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
he posted a special community message for Kimberly Moore's birthday and spent a lot of time in the live stream last night on that topic. funny because I didn't even see her do a superchat last night.

• Haha
he posted a special community message for Kimberly Moore's birthday and spent a lot of time in the live stream last night on that topic. funny because I didn't even see her do a superchat last night.
Who is Kimberly Moore??

I wonder how much mystery bae will put up with mando leaving the house to the parks , instead of him taking care of her .
haven’t you heard? She’s been going to the gym lately And possibly spying on Mondos stories 🤭
MysteryBae is emotionally attached to this guy, I give it another year.

• Haha
Who is Kimberly Moore??

haven’t you heard? She’s been going to the gym lately And possibly spying on Mondos stories 🤭
MysteryBae is emotionally attached to this guy, I give it another year.
Kimberly Moore is some rando who is famous for giving huge superchats to Mondo and other similar youtubers. I can't remember her maximum but I don't think she will ever give less than $100, and she will often repeat donations during the same livestream, kind of like Mack Harris and Jar Jar Boujee used to do before they mostly disappeared probably because they ran out of money.

• Haha
  • Wow
I must be the only passhole not freaking out about magic key renewals, I love going to Disney but I’ll be fine if they don’t bring back renewals for a while, Disney isn’t my whole life plus it gets tiring doing the same stuff all of the time - idk why these bloggers need to be there 24/7 for the same stuff.
100%. Personally I hope they don’t allow for renewals. I bought the cheapest pass in December if last year and it seems like every day was crazy busy. Would be nice to have a fall with a lot of the magic key holders locked out lol especially all these vloggers.

In my opinion, I kind of blame the bloggers for this whole Magic Key thing. When we were pass holders none of the passes sold out. However, there was the one pass with the reservation system that was convenient for people out of state. I’ve noticed the increase with the crowds, and of course during the lockdown a lot of people watched Disneyland Vlogs etc. Now everyone crowds Disneyland, and a lot of them are so called “Disney bloggers”. Ugh, I’ve enjoyed my MK pass even before the lockdown I wanted to get the Signature Plus, but I don’t mind if it takes too long to renew just to see these bloggers tit their pants. 😈

Alright, it’s time for a new thread

New thread

If anyone is seeing this I guess we can go with

Five Fires #2: Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae

I believe it does get locked. Can someone create a new thread?
Hopefully someone does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.