All things Heavy Metal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you class music from bands such as Epica, Nightwish and Within temptation pop? My husband and argue all the time about this and it makes me angry as I do see it as metal. Ok, female-fronted metal - but still metal. What do you think?
Metal. Love floors voice

Reactions: 1
Seeing Slipknot and ADTR in Florida this June .... soooo excited!!! 😁
Saw Slipknot with Behemoth in Newcastle UK. First time I've seen Slipknot 😂😂😂 although was at Download 2013 when they were there. But had a migraine which started the Wednesday and continued to the Saturday. So had to listen to Slipknot from the tent in the campervan field which was behind the main stage.

I was so glad to have membership for LIFAD; got my tickets in the presales. I'm in the pit for Belfast, and Feuerzone for Berlin. Have you even seen Rammstein live if you still have your eyebrows at the end of the show? :ROFLMAO:
Would love to see Rammstein again. But they play mainly outdoor arenas in the uk. Every band says we are playing a UK tour but only play Manchester, Wembley. Too far for me to travel to as have a parent who's got dementia so can't travel far.

Saw Rammstein at Sonisphere 2010 at Knebworth. They played the Saturday night and Maiden the Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Saw Slipknot with Behemoth in Newcastle UK. First time I've seen Slipknot 😂😂😂 although was at Download 2013 when they were there. But had a migraine which started the Wednesday and continued to the Saturday. So had to listen to Slipknot from the tent in the campervan field which was behind the main stage.

Would love to see Rammstein again. But they play mainly outdoor arenas in the uk. Every band says we are playing a UK tour but only play Manchester, Wembley. Too far for me to travel to as have a parent who's got dementia so can't travel far.

Saw Rammstein at Sonisphere 2010 at Knebworth. They played the Saturday night and Maiden the Sunday.
I was at that Sonisphere too!

Love this thread and the questions asked!

Favourite band: Metallica
Band seen the most times: Machine Head (7), Metallica (6)
Most recent: Machine Head at Brixton this November just gone.
Band you should like but cannot get on with: Ghost! I just don't get the hype. Plus when they opened for Metallica at Slane last summer they just droned ooonnn and oonn.

Absolutely gutted to be missing Download, this was my first time going but have been to several other festivals as going to gigs is my favourite thing in the world to do.

Most overrated band?
Favourite song of all time?
Favourite singer?

I was at that Sonisphere too!
Lovely festival, kept bumping into the owners of knebworth house. Friendly atmosphere. We were in campervan field. Which I think was near the entrance.

Favourite band: Iron Maiden
Band seen most times: Rise to Remain / As Lions 7 I think (same band but changed their name)

Last edited:
Love this thread and the questions asked!

Favourite band: Metallica
Band seen the most times: Machine Head (7), Metallica (6)
Most recent: Machine Head at Brixton this November just gone.
Band you should like but cannot get on with: Ghost! I just don't get the hype. Plus when they opened for Metallica at Slane last summer they just droned ooonnn and oonn.

Absolutely gutted to be missing Download, this was my first time going but have been to several other festivals as going to gigs is my favourite thing in the world to do.

Most overrated band?
Favourite song of all time?
Favourite singer?
Most overrated band? Metallica / black sabbath
Favourite song of all time? The Trooper Iron Maiden
Favourite singer? Too many - Bruce Dickinson, Austin Dickinson, Matt Heafy, Corey Taylor, Tobias Forge, Stuart Adamson, Jared Leto, Till Lindemann

Last edited:
Im so chuffed this thread has been created! Had no idea there were so many of us.

Also I didn’t name names on the other thread cause I didn’t think that anyone would know who I was talking about but the gropers I’ve encountered who I’ve kissed and/or heavily tried it on... all of them when I was under 18 and mainly under 16. These guys had girls throwing themselves at them, mainly underage too so no doubt it’s all a lot more sordid. My skin crawls thinking about this.

KsE, especially adam
The guys from God Forbid and Lamb of God.
All of Adema
A few of Chimaira but Mark was so fucked up and weird
New Found Glory at the height of their popularity... a girl I know pretty much fucked all of them one night on their tourbus and she was 15 at the time. It’s bleeping grim thinking back.

I’ve met a stack of bands over the years as well and most of them were decent. My favourite was always 36CF, I’ve met them a good few times.
So disappointed that Adam D is included in this list! I remember coming across his GF on Instagram a while ago (I was curious and she wasn't hard to find) and she's a good bit younger than him.

So disappointed that Adam D is included in this list! I remember coming across his GF on Instagram a while ago (I was curious and she wasn't hard to find) and she's a good bit younger than him.
has anyone seen Jesse leach and his gf insta lately? They look like they are on something heavily.

has anyone seen Jesse leach and his gf insta lately? They look like they are on something heavily.
They both look like they need a good wash! Dead grubby-looking the pair of them 🤢
His Insta story about some covid conspiracy is bleeping batshit as well, he’s repeatedly saying to ‘open your eyes’ and see ‘you’re being lied to’ without any elaboration...like dude, just stop, it’s embarrassing.

They both look like they need a good wash! Dead grubby-looking the pair of them 🤢
His Insta story about some covid conspiracy is bleeping batshit as well, he’s repeatedly saying to ‘open your eyes’ and see ‘you’re being lied to’ without any elaboration...like dude, just stop, it’s embarrassing.
I know I shouldn't, but I am REALLY curious why he and his wife broke up...nearly 20 years together always posting stuff that he loves her blah blah blah and next thing they're divorced, and he's with his new girlfriend. I know they did some dance track together which got SLATED on another forum.

Thank you @NineTails20 for redirecting us here!

It's so sad reading the posts about the gigs you planned and looked forward to knowing what was gonna happen :( hopefully soon we'll be able to enjoy our favorite bands live without worrying about contracting a deadly virus!!

To revive the thread and start the convo - what is your favorite rock/metal trivia?

Thank you @NineTails20 for redirecting us here!

It's so sad reading the posts about the gigs you planned and looked forward to knowing what was gonna happen :( hopefully soon we'll be able to enjoy our favorite bands live without worrying about contracting a deadly virus!!

To revive the thread and start the convo - what is your favorite rock/metal trivia?
Axl Rose and Adriana Smith getting it on and recording it for 'Rocket Queen' on Appetite For Destruction. Some say she was seeing Steven Adler, others say she was seeing Slash.

Reactions: 3