All things Heavy Metal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I would love to see your hand tattoos. Really wonder what ACTUALLY went down with Hannah and Ollie
I was told that Hannah also cheated on Oli with Laurence Taylor from While She Sleeps. The friend who told me knows him and it was a pretty open secret by all accounts. Idk if it’s ever come out as common knowledge but she’s told me all sorts of interesting tidbits over the years (talking like back to ‘04 Livejournal/MySpace days) that have always been accurate.

Ryan Adams is my absolute favourite singer. Did you see all the tit that came out about him being abusive to his exes?

I saw slipknot last month on London too!
Yeah Ryan Adams is still my absolute favourite singer; I’ll always love his work. The things that have come out about him are disgusting though. Such a disappointment.

My favourite band in the world is Avenged Sevenfold. Only seen them once , but that was at the 100 club so super intimate. Anyone else a fan?
I’ve seen them a couple of times and actually quite liked them. But that might have been because I was heavily fantasising about M Shadows for a good year or two.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Metal Sludge forum The Ho Board? Oh the gossip that was on there!

I figure that I'm a Classic Metal fan; there's not many bands these days I can say I like.

One band I wish I'd seen live was Pantera. They were majestic in their day.

Saw Pantera at Brixton Academy and at Donnington Festival, just worked it out....... 26 years ago! I absolutely love Tool, more rock than heavy metal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Planting myself on this thread and cant wait to catch up on it. I dont get to gigs so much these days but saw Devin Townsend last year in Manchester, ohhh myyyy gooodnesssss absolutely amazing gig! I love 36cf, old periphery, karnivool. Seen SOAD Atreyu, FFAF a few times, paramore and new found glory in 2008, seen trivium, went to Bloodstock 2010 (my only festival) and im sure ill think of more. I was out drinking in goth/rock clubs and pubs at 14, going to gigs in the city. I couldnt wait to drive to i could go to gigs and not have to run across manchrster for the bus or train home. And now i drive and cant afford all these gigs 😂. Feel like ive found my people on this thread though 😘

• Heart
Great thread!! Was not aware of that stuff with Brand New... Still love them. Sowing season is my fave.
Anyone for system of a down?

Trying to introduce our 3 year old into good music and she's really loving The Subways if anyone can remember them - more rock though.

Ooh hello! My faves are NIN (have been for years and seen them loads), Soilwork, Killswitch Engage, good old Metallica, Dillinger...

Reactions: 5
Great thread!! Was not aware of that stuff with Brand New... Still love them. Sowing season is my fave.

Trying to introduce our 3 year old into good music and she's really loving The Subways if anyone can remember them - more rock though.
Love SOAD.
My 2 year old loves Bounce 😂
Jumps around like a loon.

Love SOAD!!

Reactions: 2
My 10 year old surprised me today by blasting some AC/DC on the Alexa. He's partial to a bit of 'Thunderstruck'.

• Heart
Anybody like Annihilator? Saw them live in the early 90's. When I was younger went to so many gigs, it was such a big part of my life. But hard to do now with having kids but all my kids love heavy metal, rock etc apart from the youngest who likes pop.......not sure what went wrong haha.

Reactions: 1
Planting myself on this thread and cant wait to catch up on it. I dont get to gigs so much these days but saw Devin Townsend last year in Manchester, ohhh myyyy gooodnesssss absolutely amazing gig! I love 36cf, old periphery, karnivool. Seen SOAD Atreyu, FFAF a few times, paramore and new found glory in 2008, seen trivium, went to Bloodstock 2010 (my only festival) and im sure ill think of more. I was out drinking in goth/rock clubs and pubs at 14, going to gigs in the city. I couldnt wait to drive to i could go to gigs and not have to run across manchrster for the bus or train home. And now i drive and cant afford all these gigs 😂. Feel like ive found my people on this thread though 😘
We are big Devin fans, seen him over 20 times now and he never disappoints!

Reactions: 1
My people!! I was a wee metalhead at school, then I kinda feel out of love with music for a few years, plus my husband isn't in to rock at all lol. In the last year my love for metal has been reignited and I am going to see Rammstein in June, but couldn't find anyone to come to Slipknot with me last month! :(

My people!! I was a wee metalhead at school, then I kinda feel out of love with music for a few years, plus my husband isn't in to rock at all lol. In the last year my love for metal has been reignited and I am going to see Rammstein in June, but couldn't find anyone to come to Slipknot with me last month! :(
Which Rammstein show are you going to?

Does anyone remember the Metal Sludge forum The Ho Board? Oh the gossip that was on there!
It's still there but not as active. I'm still a member!

I was more into the 80's bands than the newer ones, do like a few new ones but still prefer old stuff.

It's still there but not as active. I'm still a member!

I was more into the 80's bands than the newer ones, do like a few new ones but still prefer old stuff.
I'll have to go look, I thought it was closed years ago.

Reactions: 2