All things Heavy Metal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Slipknot and ADTR in Florida this June .... soooo excited!!! 😁
Ive seen both. They are amazing.
I went to Florida when I was 21 and I got to see NFG, bayside and Set your goals. I will never ever ever forget that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seeing Slipknot and ADTR in Florida this June .... soooo excited!!! 😁
I split my time between the U.K. and FL so I might make this show! Slipknot are so good live. Don’t have any gossip on them sadly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really want to see Rammstein again but it’ll have to wait until my daughter is a bit older!

Reactions: 3
I really want to see Rammstein again but it’ll have to wait until my daughter is a bit older!
I was so glad to have membership for LIFAD; got my tickets in the presales. I'm in the pit for Belfast, and Feuerzone for Berlin. Have you even seen Rammstein live if you still have your eyebrows at the end of the show? :ROFLMAO:

Living for this thread already.
I've done quite a few M&Gs but noone really stood out as creepy.
I met JJ after he drummed for Metallica when Lars had a breakdown and he was the nicest guy.
I haven't missed a single Download yet and I've been going since i was a kid.
Taking my boys this year for the first time.
I went when I was pregnant both times and intend on starting them off early.
They've already seen Metallica and ADTR when my eldest just turned 2 😊

• Heart
I was so glad to have membership for LIFAD; got my tickets in the presales. I'm in the pit for Belfast, and Feuerzone for Berlin. Have you even seen Rammstein live if you still have your eyebrows at the end of the show? :ROFLMAO:
I saw them when I was 15-16 at Brixton and told the lady on the doors that my friends were downstairs when actually I had a seat upstairs and she let me in and I went through to the front (I was tiny then)

Went to see Metallica at Milton Keynes in 1993. Ended up in the pit, got a bruise on my back in shape of someone's Doc Marten.

Found out I was pregnant two weeks later; he's 26 now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Favourite bands you’ve seen live and bands you’ve seen the most?
Favourite bands I've seen live: Rammstein, Metallica, Type O Negative, Korn, Slipknot, Slayer, Black Sabbath.

Band I've seen live the most: Metallica. Seen them nine times.

Reactions: 4
Most seen: Deftones, 36CF, The Prodigy, LoG

Best I’ve seen: Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones and randomly Basement Jaxx, they were tremendous!

Favourite bands I've seen live: Rammstein, Metallica, Type O Negative, Korn, Slipknot, Slayer, Black Sabbath.

Band I've seen live the most: Metallica. Seen them nine times.
Rammstein are the best live. Nothing else has even come close.
Wish I could have seen Type O Negative before Peter Steele died 😢. Never got the chance.
My in-laws (who are both in their 60s) went to see Metallica last year and they are desperate to go again!!

Rammstein are the best live. Nothing else has even come close.
Wish I could have seen Type O Negative before Peter Steele died 😢. Never got the chance.
My in-laws (who are both in their 60s) went to see Metallica last year and they are desperate to go again!!
Have you seen videos of the latest tour?

OMFG. Absolutely stunning.

• Heart
Slipknot, Machine Head, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and KISS
We’re all brilliant live!

Most disappointing and utterly shite
Anthrax and Marilyn Manson!

Any NIN fans?
Not strictly metal I guess but I’ve always been a fan, and Slipknot. Stonesour are pretty okay I love Corey basically and he puts on a show 👌 👀😏

Reactions: 4
Also I would love to see your hand tattoos. Really wonder what ACTUALLY went down with Hannah and Ollie
Yassssssss me too would love to know what actually happened. Heard on the grape vine it had something to do with guy le tattooer but might be rubbish

I was absolutely gutted that Jesse from Brand New turned out to be a perv
I’m so conflicted with the whole Jesse thing 💔

Jesse is not a good person. He’s troubled, which doesn’t excuse anything of course, but I think it was blown massively out of proportion. He was extremely rude and obnoxious when I met him aged 16 but not inappropriate

• Heart
  • Wow
I was absolutely gutted that Jesse from Brand New turned out to be a perv
ah don’t. This still stings. 😭

I do still class Brand New as one of my all time favourite bands and still bummed that their last tour was cancelled (not surprised though)

also, loving this thread.

Jesse is not a good person. He’s troubled, which doesn’t excuse anything of course, but I think it was blown massively out of proportion. He was extremely rude and obnoxious when I met him aged 16 but not inappropriate
Agreed.

Seen the most:- Dillinger Escape Plan, Brand New and Ryan Adams (now there is a bleeping creepy guy!

Favourites:- Dillinger, Brand New, CKY (back in the day) Jimmy Eat World, Ryan Adams

Finally seen Slipknot last month after liking them for over 15 years but had never got round to seeing them. They were amazing!

Last edited: