Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Now what? Tay-tay is over and Kate Middleton is still not back at engagements.
She’s got the tour and afternoon tea at Balmoral Castle soon. She will be unbearable. Not forgetting Royal Ascot with the Rushdies so that she can put on her fake accent and social climb.

Reactions: 9

JJusa69

VIP Member
Wasn't she recently giving off about people letting the princess of Wales have her privacy and she's literally filming a royal walking

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I watched her story and I just don’t get it . Does she need attention so badly? Is it all for the likes , is she that calculated? She hasn’t got any royal content so she is going with the this but surely obsessed Taylor fans are young girls not 30 something mums .
Beg to differ re: Taylor fans, not saying they aren’t youngun too, but there are plenty of us in our 30s! I’d say that’s the main demographic.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Of course she’s done an entire cringe reel about it now, the Kingston branch. 30 mins from Kensington in a taxi don’t you know? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The thing that shows she’s not part of the crowd is the constant videoing of TikTok content! 🙄 Can you imagine being in the royal Enclosure and seeing her behave that way?
Exactly. I can imagine the comments and eye rolls. Natalie is no better. She may have a posh accent which may or may not be fake, I don’t know. I’m guessing she’s not from money (just a guess) and she’s just married well. Natalie’s grammar, spelling and pronunciation of some words is just as woeful as LA’s. Their friendship is clearly beneficial to LA but I’m sure it attracts some derogatory comments from Natalie’s friends. As you say, her behaviour is not befitting the Royal Enclosure. Remember last year when she positioned herself in front of the bank of official photographers?! Totally inappropriate, rude and cringeworthy.

• Heart

bluesims

They arrived at 5pm and the concert didn't start until after 7. All that time standing around in high heels in a swimsuit. Freezing and in pain. Unless you're a teenage superfan I just don't get it.

Completely agree. I don’t need to be preached to by some airhead who spends most of her life on holiday. Just enjoy your life but don’t make out turning out the lights for half an hour makes a different. Just blatant hypocrisy.
LA lecturing about harassing the royals when she’s front of every engagement stalking them! 😮 Even stayed at the Sandringham estate and thought they drank from royal coronation mugs… err where you are staying is a rental used for the riff raff. You think the royals stay in the cottages? 🙄 Utter Dimwit. I worked for the RF in my youth they would absolutely balk at her!

MinnieB

VIP Member
These new flarr shirts are honkin, like something you’d get for grannies in a Sunday supplement magazine 😂

• Haha

lagoonlia

How desperate is LA to bag herself a new upper class husband…. She doesn’t take the current tax dodger to any of these high brow events.

#kindlygifted

Oh ffs - shes got her mates mate Chris to photograph her, AGAIN
I’ve just broke my neck getting over here for the comments on this very thing. Her face is so smug I want to punch it. She’s the last of the Instahuns I hate follow now and I think I’m going to have unfollow as it just grates too much now. Exactly how I became with the rest of them - RVK, McDermott etc…

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She seems to be in a different enclosure/section this year. Last year she was barging in front of the official photographers at the presentation podium in the same enclosure as the royals but today it’s zoomed in videos from afar. Still not over how unflattering that dress is or how bland her 3 looks have been.
They’re both bland, her and Rushdie. They dress like old women. Could have been SO much more fashion forward but they never are. And they’re young! It’s such a shame but there you go lol

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The 4 of them look so matronly like they are on some fund raising committee. Surely everyone going to Taylor is dressed casually, comfortably and not in clothes a 60 year old would be wearing.
I’m older than her and I definitely don’t dress like that. I see the girl is there with the auburn hair who was in a cracking red outfit at a formal with LA. She looked amazing….LA is probably hoping she doesn’t get upstaged. I’m very surprised LA isn’t wearing the floral creation that I see one of her friends is wearing. She’s probably raging she didn’t get to pick that one.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
As if she is really eating all the pizza, I have no interest in her ski trip. I’m very close to unfollowing her. There is nothing relatable about her. Her entertainment value is running low . It’s all showing off and staged for content.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She doesnt have the background that the majority of the enclosure will have - private school, corporate/high flying job etc. She went to the local high school, imports floral shirts and faux flaaaars from China and passes them off as her own, her brusband is a fraudster and owes several people lots of money. Shes more befitting of the Real Housewives of Cheshire! ( or Moneyrea)
Exactly. When you think that the now Princess of Wales was ridiculed at first by William’s friends because her Mother was an air steward. They used to say “doors to manual” behind her back. I can only imagine what the sort of people she is trying to fit in with think of Laura Ad whose Mother is a cleaner. Not that there is anything wrong with being a cleaner. As you say she just doesn’t have the right background to be accepted by those people she is desperately trying to impress. They don’t accept new people easily unless they are the right “sort” and LA simply isn’t.

Last edited:

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The price of that bag (🙈) and headband, never mind the three dresses, other bags, headwear and shoes, flip it’s eye watering…even if I was that wealthy I don’t know I’d spend that on an ugly little bag…but that’s the brand the queen used.
It’ll all be “business expenses”. She’s filming content so it’s business to her. She was very crafty when befriending Natalie. I wonder if she knew the friendship would come with Royal Enclosure tickets?

She won't be paying for the racecourse tickets, she's piggybacking on membership for royal enclosure.
Paying for outfits, hair, hotels. Wonder if she'll put her hand in her Launer to pay for restaurants
Probably staying at Natalie’s so that’ll cut out the hotel costs. Wonder will she still have her hat and dress on while the Rushdies are round the table eating their takeaway in their pjs this time

• Haha