Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well I guess that answered the what now question, she's gonna milk the costume for all it's worth.
Taylor content is booming across the UK and Ireland this month so she’ll happily ride that wave for engagement until she’s off to Ascot. Wonder has anyone rented her dresses yet.

Reactions: 7
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
  8. May: London, Chelsea Flower Show

Cutthebull

VIP Member
god her latest story. What a simpering sad kiss-arse. She ought to get a grip of herself.
Pure cringe. Don’t get me wrong, I was really happy to see the PoW today and I thought she looked absolutely incredible.
LA’s stories are just so cringeworthy and her comment on the post last night, I just can’t.

• Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
So weird they picked exact replicas or Taylor’s outfits. I thought the beauty of the dress code was getting inspiration from her and putting together something unique, not dressing up like her. Sticking a billion sequins on a bodysuit by hand doesn’t make you creative 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s just one of those people that always lands on their feet. Albeit in absolutely hideous shoes.

• Haha

Homesweethomesweethome

Jesus, the Brusband made the cut today but could he not at least have made an effort? Shaved maybe?!
---

He looks thrilled. Bad dress. Doesn’t suit her and it’s a bad cut/fit.
I wonder if his tag says Mr Laura Ann Barr. Or Brusband of LA. No royal enclosure tags for him though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

irishgal_80

Had to shorten title to fit! Full title below. As you were!!

“Still cannot spell, fake flowers to sell and obsessed with Kate like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell”

Last edited:

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing. I was surprised she featured there, good to know why 😆. She’s after fame so much it’s insane.