Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Does she not know Taylor is coming to Dublin?!! She’s chatting about people going to see her in other parts of the UK??
Isn’t she going to Dublin too? She’s definitely going somewhere else.
---
Oh look, Laura Ad is acting shocked that her photo was used by Grazia. She makes no mention of her friends in the photo, it’s all about her. Now the fact that her cousin is beauty editor of Grazia I’m sure has nothing whatsoever to do with her photo being included. No, nothing at all. 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

cooper95

She doesnt have the background that the majority of the enclosure will have - private school, corporate/high flying job etc. She went to the local high school, imports floral shirts and faux flaaaars from China and passes them off as her own, her brusband is a fraudster and owes several people lots of money. Shes more befitting of the Real Housewives of Cheshire! ( or Moneyrea)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cooper95

All four of them just look like 4, middle aged, pretentious, south belfast, posh school mum wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Who filmed her doing all that? If I asked my husband to film me wearing a swimsuit picking up pony 💩, he would put me in the car for a trip to bluestone. I can barely get him to take a photo on holiday or at a wedding 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Housewife? She runs her own business
Of course she does. In between stalking royalty, ordering hello fresh, answering all of her requests for discount codes every single Sunday, sticking sequins onto a leotard, travelling, parenting 3 boys, looking after 2 shetlands and obviously posting to social media. .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
LA is so full of notions and nonsense, the kids play rugby in the winter and tennis in the summer. Even Prince George plays football. She is such a social climber, clawing her way to the top.

Reactions: 13

Cutthebull

VIP Member
If she doesn’t have a house sitter then she is as dumb as a box of rocks. It doesn’t matter if she has a security system, she has announced to the world that she is on holiday and her house is potentially empty.
Did anyone else see the irony of her promoting “earth hour” which apparently is tonight……and she has jetted off on holiday again?! It’s March and she has had 5 trips involving a plane. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care, fly where you want but don’t preach to others.

Ohh. Any good stories to share? Would the likes of LA and her constant showing up at engagements be something they’d remember? Or do they meet so many people that they’d forget? She’s met Kate so many times, I always wonder if Kate remembers her from the last time.
Yes I do have stories to share! I worked directly with the British royal family and European royal families for 4 years. I won’t say where.

Duke of Edinburgh very funny, friendly and down to earth. Met him lots of times. First time I met him he said “I hope you have my beer ready for the party later” I didn’t know he didn’t drink wine and thought it was a trick because it was a champagne reception! But he always had a beer served to him on a silver salver.

Princess Anne down to earth, intelligent, efficient, no nonsense, didn’t like fuss. Like her mother in many ways.

Prince Andrew rude, abrupt and very “off”. Boorish and unfriendly. Didn’t eat potatoes or bread didn’t drink coffee.

Prince Edward very smiley friendly and polite. Sophie I found aloof. She looks much slimmer in real life. At the time they were engaged then newly weds.
---
Ohh. Any good stories to share? Would the likes of LA and her constant showing up at engagements be something they’d remember? Or do they meet so many people that they’d forget? She’s met Kate so many times, I always wonder if Kate remembers her from the last time.
And no I don’t think they would remember. They meet so many people. Even an afternoon engagement with tea they would meet 250 people shaking hands and talking to each person. They would probably see her as slightly sad and to be pitied. I actually cringed at footage of her seeing Kate and saying “hello again” like it’s an old friend. The Royals don’t really register the hoi polloi to be frank unless it’s somebody who works for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Kate’s been bed bound and bored for a few weeks, so I suspect she’s found tattle and follows this thread on her top stalker. She’s likely sitting on a lovely plush sofa with a cup of peppermint tea right now, giggling at the disco Barbie ski wear with mini egg nails, and shuddering at the plastic flowers.

Memo to royal protection: pls scan crowd and redirect if you see this slavering weirdo with the huge ego and weird lip flip. Most likely to be found at front of barrier looking smug, wielding phone and a plastic posy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for her. A mother of 3 in a sequinned swimsuit with her fandango out. Classy. Very, very classy. Not. She must be absolutely freezing.
---
It’s just that little bit too small… she’s going to have a humdinger of a wedgie by the time it’s over…
She must have got the one to fit a 10 year old boy instead of a 12 year old size.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Is she seriously seeking praise and giving herself a pat on the back because she didn’t share any of the horrible theories that were sent to her about the Princess of Wales?! Anyone with a modicum of common sense or compassion wouldn’t have shared them, yet here is LA looking for credit. No. Just no.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Was she seriously there alone yesterday? Hanging about like a bad smell, strategically placing herself beside people she wants to befriend no doubt. That smacks of absolute desperation. I would absolutely understand it if she went alone if she was an avid horse racing fan but she isn’t. Not one mention of the racing at all. Wow, new depths of thirst have been reached. Her outfits have been average. Yesterday’s dress was bland and today’s dress just doesn’t suit her.