Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
One person commented saying it deserves the 22 hat. For any non TS fans Taylor gives a hat she wears when singing the song 22 to a fan that is brought to the front of the stage. Most of the people I have seen on tik tok who get the hat are often young kids and some of them are really sick or terminally not some Mum of 2 with a glue gun and some beads. There will be loads of young girls wearing similar outfits....Laura Ann didnt come up with this idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

bluesims

How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.

Reactions: 9

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She’s oblivious isn’t she? Obsessive fan, obsessing; while telling others not to.

I’m sure LA is a flagged security risk when the royals are in NI - her obsession is sinister. Yet she’s on her soapbox telling everyone to ‘leave Kate alone?’

How about you give that a try LA, you absolute weirdo.

ClareMcD

The price of that bag (🙈) and headband, never mind the three dresses, other bags, headwear and shoes, flip it’s eye watering…even if I was that wealthy I don’t know I’d spend that on an ugly little bag…but that’s the brand the queen used.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Yes I do have stories to share! I worked directly with the British royal family and European royal families for 4 years. I won’t say where.

Duke of Edinburgh very funny, friendly and down to earth. Met him lots of times. First time I met him he said “I hope you have my beer ready for the party later” I didn’t know he didn’t drink wine and thought it was a trick because it was a champagne reception! But he always had a beer served to him on a silver salver.

Princess Anne down to earth, intelligent, efficient, no nonsense, didn’t like fuss. Like her mother in many ways.

Prince Andrew rude, abrupt and very “off”. Boorish and unfriendly. Didn’t eat potatoes or bread didn’t drink coffee.

Prince Edward very smiley friendly and polite. Sophie I found aloof. She looks much slimmer in real life. At the time they were engaged then newly weds.
---

And no I don’t think they would remember. They meet so many people. Even an afternoon engagement with tea they would meet 250 people shaking hands and talking to each person. They would probably see her as slightly sad and to be pitied. I actually cringed at footage of her seeing Kate and saying “hello again” like it’s an old friend. The Royals don’t really register the hoi polloi to be frank unless it’s somebody who works for them.
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing all that! I have had the pleasure of briefly meeting Princess Anne and she is one of my favourites. You sound like you have had a very interesting career. I hadn’t picked up that LA said “hello again” to Catherine and have severe second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abetterusername

That walking reel is so creepy, desperate and absolutely cringe. Wouldn't you just love someone in royal security to put a stop to it.

Clare

VIP Member
On her stories last night when someone asked about Ascot tickets etc she said she's "lucky enough to be invited by Ascot". But not one of her Ascot stories was marked Ad or PR! 😡
I can’t believe what I’ve just read on her stories?! Every single one of her Ascot posts should be tagged invite no?!? She didn’t pay for any but advertised the whole week? Wow. From her stories anyone would have thought she’d paid for it herself. I wonder how many of the outfits were also gifted or part gifted?

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
The cute girl' thing does my head in. I really do despise that trait in some women. Poor little girl syndrome. Stop it please.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ a grown woman with kids at home, in what, her early 40s……. Going out in that after spending hours making it. Looks like a bloody eejit
Thing is she's only mid 30s 🤣🤣 Just dresses and looks and acts ten years older.

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
The sequin leotard, how has a mother with three children, a big house and a “business “ have time for this? The housekeeper is probably doing it all . With Kate out of the picture, she will now use Taylor for content.

I just can't deal with the 'smile'. Is that crease under her nose because of the lip flip? It just looks so wrong. I don't think I've ever seen it on anyone else before!

According to the podcast she was invited to Ascot because of her social media profile in exchange for her exposure. In that case all of her content is an ad and should be marked accordingly. Another file for the ASA.